follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2015, 12:00 AM   #1
whiteout13FRS

Drives: 2013 White FRS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Race Creation CF Duck Trunk

So I got a CF duck bill trunk I believe is what its called from Rick Howe Jr. of Race Creations. He posted it on facebook and at first I was skeptical about it but it ended up getting to me in under a week from Colorado. He shipped it Friday and got to me on Monday. The overall customer service is great on facebook. He responds very quick and is very helpful. He gave me a lot of upgrades and knows what he is talking about.

The install took under a hour to do. The only issues I had with installing it was having to file down the part where the license plates lights go. It was too thick for the light clips themselves, the other issue was the keyhole fitment. It was not great at all as you can see in the picture. Everything else was great I love it. He is having them on sale now not sure how much it is but message him, Rick Howe Jr. on facebook or email at racecreations2@gmail.com

Overall: Fitment: 9/10
Install: 9.5/10

If you are in the bay area and interested in it let me know I will let you check it out. I am not in anyway associated with Rick Howe or getting money from this company in anyway. I am just a happy customer.

Here are the pictures:

SBD turbo. Delicious tuning flex fuel. Kate oil cooling kit. Spencer crash beam. Perrin 3" Exhaust. Motiv pipes. Wilwood Front Big Brakes. Greddy Cold Air Intake. Stance Coilover kit. Spyder v2 tails. Sparcos driver seat. Race Creations duck bill cf trunk. 91/e85 tuned by Eric @ elite performance. All other installs by Neal @ the racers line.
Coming soon: track time
whiteout13FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #2
ryoma

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited CWP
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
I wonder if the BRZ's keyless entry works for the CF trunk? are you able to swap the module over? and how much was the trunk lid?
ryoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:25 AM   #3
whiteout13FRS

Drives: 2013 White FRS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
You have to talk to him about that he is pricing them on Facebook for 800 I believe but if you talk to him he might work a deal with you
SBD turbo. Delicious tuning flex fuel. Kate oil cooling kit. Spencer crash beam. Perrin 3" Exhaust. Motiv pipes. Wilwood Front Big Brakes. Greddy Cold Air Intake. Stance Coilover kit. Spyder v2 tails. Sparcos driver seat. Race Creations duck bill cf trunk. 91/e85 tuned by Eric @ elite performance. All other installs by Neal @ the racers line.
Coming soon: track time
whiteout13FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:25 AM   #4
RaceCreations

Drives: 07 Subaru Impreza 2.5i
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Raymond. Thank you for this write up.
RaceCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:14 PM   #5
RaceCreations

Drives: 07 Subaru Impreza 2.5i
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoma View Post
I wonder if the BRZ's keyless entry works for the CF trunk? are you able to swap the module over? and how much was the trunk lid?
our price is $800 Shipped (us cont only, hi/ak/pr/cnd extra)

you should be able to swap the module over.
RaceCreations is offline   Reply With Quote