follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #1
encity5

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
FM Wheels

http://www.fmwheel.com
Purchased a set of MIRO Type 111's from them.
I was referred to fmwheels by @p00mba

Service
  • communication is great, quick and prompt replies to my emails, always a good sign
  • Helpful to answer any concerns and questions i had about fitment, lugnuts, even provided links to the relevent items that i needed.
  • Has a great chart that has its estimated delivery time across the US. useful when planning how far out i will receive me wheel
  • Gladly told me what discounts were available and what the promo codes were.

Package
  • MIROs came in 2 large packages with 2 wheels in each
  • centers faced eachother, assuming to avoid any outside situations
  • package itself looked great and packaged well. wheel face was covered in a layer of styrofoam, a showercap, and some sort of plastic wrap, all edges were protected by specific layers of cardboard
  • outside box had some damage from shipping presumably, but the actual boxes that hold the wheel had none, so i enjoyed the double packaging - extra safeguard

My only "con" is that their website is www.fmwheel.com, but i would always type www.fmwheels.com (their name)

Overall a great experience, shipping was fast / as expected, communication is always a great aspect to have in a vendor, and helpful, (so less researching on my end for the details)

Old 10-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
FM Wheels

Drives: a car with nice wheels.
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks again Jeff for your purchase and review. Our website is also www.FM-Wheels.com but we will transition to that domain by next year. We will also reactivate our sponsorship of this forum, if you have further questions just email us or send us a PM here.
FM Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FM Wheels For This Useful Post:
encity5 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
p00mba

Drives: FR-S :)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Garage
looking good