follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 06-20-2014, 01:34 PM   #505
SkAsphalt
Ridge Racerrrrrrrrr

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S, 2004 Toyota Coroll
Thanked 1,363 Times in 954 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Hey guys (and gals?) quick question here about your Flash and Go speed density tune.

I notice there is an additional price for setting different boost levels on different maps. If I want 7PSI on Map 1 and 2, and then 11 PSI on map 3-4, would I pay 3 extra charges for map customization? or just 1 once for the 11psi?

Basically this is what I am looking to get out of the tune
  1. Map 1 - 7 psi - 91 octane
  2. Map 2 - 7 psi - 91 octane - racerom
  3. Map 3 - 10 psi - 94 octane
  4. Map 4 - 10 psi - 94 octane - racerom

To achieve this, I would pick up a new sensor and EBC from you guys along with the tune. Just want to know how many times I have to pay for the boost maps (once, cause the only change is from base 7, to 10) or 3 times, as I am requesting 3 maps.

Thanks guy!
Old 06-22-2014, 04:18 PM   #506
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@sales@delicioustuning.com any ETA on the update for the innovate supercharger w/ the smaller pulley? Thanks.

Getting my car dyno'd on Tuesday. Can't wait to see what it puts down with y'alls E85 tune!!
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #507
malave7567

Drives: (formerly) 2013 Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Bill, PM sent. Doesn't look like RaceROM features are active. Also can't submit a ticket on your website.
malave7567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:01 PM   #508
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,682 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
It's out now. Bill is at Pikes Peak tuning right now, and over the weekend will be at Laguna Seca for the US Touring Championship, but will be back in full form on Tuesday of next week. That said, everyone that needs an update (Those running Innovate, 70mm pulley, on pump) should message me all of their information including full name, delicious user id, dongle id, and email.
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
CK_Bladesmith (06-24-2014), whataboutbob (06-23-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 09:07 PM   #509
CK_Bladesmith

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com View Post
It's out now. Bill is at Pikes Peak tuning right now, and over the weekend will be at Laguna Seca for the US Touring Championship, but will be back in full form on Tuesday of next week. That said, everyone that needs an update (Those running Innovate, 70mm pulley, on pump) should message me all of their information including full name, delicious user id, dongle id, and email.

Ohh shit PM incoming!
Raven FR-S mods: Unichip, Ground Control street coilovers with camber plates and strut tower brace, SPC Lca's, Drag DR-38 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, Perrin CAI and silicone inlet tube, Perrin 3" resonated catback, Perrin high flow catted front pipe, Rev Works UEL header.
CK_Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CK_Bladesmith For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #510
mikalem

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com View Post
As of right now, Bill is in Vegas tuning, and the EL JDL header is going to Michele Abbate for use in the US Touring Car Championship. Been a hectic week and not as much got done as we intended to, most of the R&D went to tweaking the Innovate tune on smaller pullies.

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning
hey Zach I fired off some logs over to Bill and asked for some changes last week but didn't know he was going to be busy - I'm good waiting til he's back but could you put it on your to do list to bug him about it? if you like I could forward you email exchange, let me know! I just don't want to get lost in the email storm

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
mikalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:52 PM   #511
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikalem View Post
hey Zach I fired off some logs over to Bill and asked for some changes last week but didn't know he was going to be busy - I'm good waiting til he's back but could you put it on your to do list to bug him about it? if you like I could forward you email exchange, let me know! I just don't want to get lost in the email storm

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Go ahead and send me all the info as mentioned above via pm if you haven't already. It's all going on a fat list. Bill is on the plane to Denver right now.

Sincerely,

Delicious Tuning

Last edited by DeliciousTuning; 04-11-2019 at 05:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
whataboutbob (06-23-2014)
Old 06-24-2014, 01:18 PM   #512
CK_Bladesmith

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
When can we expect the new innovate update @sales@delicioustuning.com?
Raven FR-S mods: Unichip, Ground Control street coilovers with camber plates and strut tower brace, SPC Lca's, Drag DR-38 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, Perrin CAI and silicone inlet tube, Perrin 3" resonated catback, Perrin high flow catted front pipe, Rev Works UEL header.
CK_Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #513
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Put down some good numbers on the dyno today. But what's really impressive is how smooth everything is. Very nice job @DeliciousTuning.

Stock vs Innovate Stg2 w/ Nameless header and full exhaust, 70mm pulley, with Bill's E85 tune.

Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dustin For This Useful Post:
gonzo (10-01-2014)
Old 06-24-2014, 07:10 PM   #514
DesertFrs

Drives: Scion FRS 10 Series AVO Turbo
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
I want to thank @DeliciousTuning (Bill) and @sales@delicioustuning.com (Zach) for their Awesome Customer Service! Had my four maps updated yesterday. Bill made some room to look at my car and drive it around to make some updates to it right before he boarded the plane to go out to the Midwest. Will be taking the cars to the 1/4 mile at Fontana this upcoming weekend with my buddies. DD on map 4 is gonna be hella fun!! Drove it from San Diego to Palm Springs on Map 4. Photos and Videos will be up after 1/4 mile.

Thanks again guys!
AVO STG1 Turbo w/ 8PSI Actuator, AVO 3" Catless Turbo Back Exhaust, AVO Air Filter, ACT 6 Puck Clutch, DW65c Fuel Pump, 900cc DW Injectors, Grimmspeed EBC, Delicious Tuning Custom Tune, 0W-20 Purol, AEM Strutbar, GrimmSpeed Hood Struts, Mann Engineering Coilovers, RacerX UCA, Gram Lights 57Xtreme, 275/35/18 BfGoodrich G-Sport Comp2 Tires, MV Designz Aero Kit, Beatsonic Shark Fin & Roof Spoiler, Five Axis Trunk Spoiler, OEMAudioPlus Reference 400
DesertFrs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DesertFrs For This Useful Post:
DeliciousTuning (06-24-2014), whataboutbob (06-25-2014)
Old 06-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #515
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by malave7567 View Post
Bill, PM sent. Doesn't look like RaceROM features are active. Also can't submit a ticket on your website.
Hi,

Just went and verified your map does have the RaceROM features as requested. Have you reviewed our videos to see how these features work?

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeliciousTuning

If you are still having problems, the only other thing I can think of is which file you installed into the vehicle? Can you give me the name of the file you installed. Maybe the stock one was flashed on my by accident.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
Old 06-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #516
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkAsphalt View Post
Hey guys (and gals?) quick question here about your Flash and Go speed density tune.

I notice there is an additional price for setting different boost levels on different maps. If I want 7PSI on Map 1 and 2, and then 11 PSI on map 3-4, would I pay 3 extra charges for map customization? or just 1 once for the 11psi?

Basically this is what I am looking to get out of the tune
  1. Map 1 - 7 psi - 91 octane
  2. Map 2 - 7 psi - 91 octane - racerom
  3. Map 3 - 10 psi - 94 octane
  4. Map 4 - 10 psi - 94 octane - racerom

To achieve this, I would pick up a new sensor and EBC from you guys along with the tune. Just want to know how many times I have to pay for the boost maps (once, cause the only change is from base 7, to 10) or 3 times, as I am requesting 3 maps.

Thanks guy!
Hi,

Thank you for your question. Anything that is not the base pressure we would need to charger for because we still need to setup the maps to activate accordingly and have custom boost control for each map. So it would not be 1 or 3 but actually 2. Though I will need to change the website accordingly.

Update: Added Base Spring Pressure as an option

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning

Last edited by DeliciousTuning; 06-24-2014 at 09:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
SkAsphalt (06-25-2014)
Old 06-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #517
Dezoris

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 2,997 Times in 1,095 Posts
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
When you back home Bill?
Old 06-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #518
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezoris View Post
When you back home Bill?
I will be back in my office on Tuesday but going to see if I can get some updates out to a few fellows over the weekend. I know there are a few of you that have been incredibly patient and I thank you. Please understand I have not forgotten about you and all the tuning I have been doing lately is also for the benefit of those who have been waiting patiently.

I have been focusing on low end throttle response, cruising, partial throttle acceleration to make everything smoother and easier to drive. Also we have been working on idle quite a bit and been working with EcuTeK on a new table that helps with idle control under heavier loads, such as lights ON, AC ON and automatic and it seems to be doing the job.

Anyway that is the update for the few of you waiting for updates. I have been focusing a lot of my energies on these small areas but they take a little time to dial on on these pure Speed Density tunes as I do not have a test vehicle in our shop, BUT we are working on that. Custom turbo kit on the way for R&D.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
AZFA20 (06-25-2014), mikalem (06-25-2014), whataboutbob (06-25-2014)