follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 03-23-2016, 07:38 AM   #1
brzstormtrooper

Drives: White 2016 Subaru BRZ MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Car Audio Battery Replacement

Hey guys, So I installed a 1000W JL Amp to power one 12" JL W6 and I am having tail light dimming issues on heavy bass notes. I tired installing a capacitor but it didn't help much. I'm going to be doing the Big 3 soon and upgrade the battery. Does anyone know of an aftermarket car audio battery that will fit in the stock location? Thanks for the help!
brzstormtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search