follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2019, 06:25 PM   #1
itsdjk_

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Issues w/ Delicious Tuning Stage 2

Hello,
So, ran into some issues with Delicious Tuning and was wondering if anyone has ever encountered anything like it.
Recently installed a Tomei catless header onto the car and was in the process of getting a tune.

I got the initial ROM file for the base tune to find out that EcuTek does not support the ROM that was in my car for some odd reason. Inquired that over to EcuTek and they sent an update in which solved that issue.

However, after delivering that message over to Bill, I was told that since it's now supported, the original tune file that he sent over should be working. Now, I am running into an issue which the error code shows that the VIN number does not match the ROM file or something among those lines. I've been trying to reach Delicious for the past two days with no luck. I understand that they are extremely busy, but they have left me hanging.

So, just seeing if anyone has had any similar issues and if so, how it was resolved?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the vagueness in some of the wording here. Just not familiar with a lot of this.
itsdjk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:44 PM   #2
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,682 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdjk_ View Post
Hello,
So, ran into some issues with Delicious Tuning and was wondering if anyone has ever encountered anything like it.
Recently installed a Tomei catless header onto the car and was in the process of getting a tune.

I got the initial ROM file for the base tune to find out that EcuTek does not support the ROM that was in my car for some odd reason. Inquired that over to EcuTek and they sent an update in which solved that issue.

However, after delivering that message over to Bill, I was told that since it's now supported, the original tune file that he sent over should be working. Now, I am running into an issue which the error code shows that the VIN number does not match the ROM file or something among those lines. I've been trying to reach Delicious for the past two days with no luck. I understand that they are extremely busy, but they have left me hanging.

So, just seeing if anyone has had any similar issues and if so, how it was resolved?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the vagueness in some of the wording here. Just not familiar with a lot of this.
Please call or email us, we have caught up on all emails and phone calls and have not had any questions regarding the error codes with VIN mismatches.

Also check out our Facebook Group for help, "Tuned by Delicious."

Regards,
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:57 PM   #3
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

OK, looks like we found a single email from a day ago, but no calls to our shop phone from the phone number you provided in your order. We also have tried calling you with no answer.

Thank You,
Delicious Tuning
Old 09-19-2019, 07:21 PM   #4
itsdjk_

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
OK, looks like we found a single email from a day ago, but no calls to our shop phone from the phone number you provided in your order. We also have tried calling you with no answer.

Thank You,
Delicious Tuning
Interesting. Guess, we are having phone issues on both ends. I have not received any phone calls.

Thanks for reply, however. I will respond via email.
itsdjk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:31 PM   #5
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdjk_ View Post
Interesting. Guess, we are having phone issues on both ends. I have not received any phone calls.

Thanks for reply, however. I will respond via email.
Perfect I am checking my emails and waiting on your response so we can get your vehicle sorted today before I head out on a business trip for the next few days.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
sroby (09-19-2019)