follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 02-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #1
Vicious LED
Banned

Drives: Scion FR-S Asphalt
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Vicious LED Feedback!

Following suit with JoeBoxer's thread he started, I'd like to start a thread myself for anyone who's done business with me to leave honest and unbiased feedback! Whether I did a good job and offered quality LED lighting or if you feel I did a horrible job handling your order and sell junk, please post up and let me know!!! I would love to improve on whatever you feel I should work on...as a vendor, I owe it to my customers as well as the community to offer reliable products and outstanding service...so fire away!!

Last edited by Vicious LED; 07-13-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Vicious LED is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicious LED For This Useful Post:
86_Insider (09-12-2013), Cyrious (02-25-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
JoeBoxer

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Thanked 1,627 Times in 997 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Great job on the LED DRL group buy, found a different color i was interested in and ordered them for me and also a smooth transaction as a buyer of a borla header too.

Great guy here!!
JoeBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeBoxer For This Useful Post:
Vicious LED (02-23-2013)
Old 02-25-2013, 04:26 AM   #3
Cyrious
Mr. Why So?

Drives: Ultramarine Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Concept is a great vendor. Very quick on all responses and very helpful when it came to questions. Although I was unable to continue with my purchase due to problems of my own, he was nice about it and refunded the amount spent a couple minutes after sending him a PM asking for a refund. I do plan on doing business with him again once all that is involved with me has been settled and taken care of.

Thanks again!
Old 02-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
ortizwyld

Drives: 2013 10 Series
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Overall the experience of working with you has been good. But i received a product that was DOA (Dead on arrival). At least for one of the bulbs.

Attached is a quick video i made to show you what I got.

I still need some info on how to get the exchange process going because i still would love to have some of your DRLs on my car. Warranted they work lol.

Thank you,
Jonathan O.
ortizwyld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
Asphalt~86
Banned

Drives: Asphalt AT
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My experience has been amazing with Concept! Every bulb in my car has been replaced by one his LEDs and even when I botched one of my DRLs he was able to reach me on a fair price for just a single one. Shipping is hands down one of the fastest of the vendors on here and his communication is great!

Only lights left I need to purchase from him are the reverse LEDs which he just started carrying and I will be picking those up next!
Asphalt~86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortizwyld View Post
Overall the experience of working with you has been good. But i received a product that was DOA (Dead on arrival). At least for one of the bulbs.

Attached is a quick video i made to show you what I got.

I still need some info on how to get the exchange process going because i still would love to have some of your DRLs on my car. Warranted they work lol.

Thank you,
Jonathan O.
I have sent you a PM! Thank you for contacting me and giving me a chance to rectify the situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt~86 View Post
My experience has been amazing with Concept! Every bulb in my car has been replaced by one his LEDs and even when I botched one of my DRLs he was able to reach me on a fair price for just a single one. Shipping is hands down one of the fastest of the vendors on here and his communication is great!

Only lights left I need to purchase from him are the reverse LEDs which he just started carrying and I will be picking those up next!
Thanks so much for your feedback! It's greatly appreciated, and I've replied to your PM about the reverse lights :happy0180:
Old 03-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
ortizwyld

Drives: 2013 10 Series
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
After it was all said and done I must give my true opinion about Concept Three's customer service...

They're AMAZING! Even though the shipment was mishandled by a glitch with the packaging (Forgot to bubble wrap it which caused it to be more prone to damage). The customer service was great. The same day that the issue was found he gave me all the info I needed to get the order correct. He even refunded me the shipping costs.

All in all more companies should be like this. Two giant thumbs up from me
ortizwyld is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ortizwyld For This Useful Post:
Vicious LED (03-08-2013)
Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
UnOvertime

Drives: Firestorm FR-S AT
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Highly recommend as a vendor. Bought the switchback LED and rear turn signals. Had an issue from the supplier with the switchbacks, but it was corrected and shipped out quickly. Lights look great and everything was simple to install.
UnOvertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnOvertime View Post
Highly recommend as a vendor. Bought the switchback LED and rear turn signals. Had an issue from the supplier with the switchbacks, but it was corrected and shipped out quickly. Lights look great and everything was simple to install.
there was a mixup with my order as well but concept three was prompt in his response to correct the mixup and send me new bulbs!!! about to go out to the garage and install
eddieEndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #10
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnOvertime View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
there was a mixup with my order as well but concept three was prompt in his response to correct the mixup and send me new bulbs!!! about to go out to the garage and install
Thank you for your feedback! For everyone else wondering why so many "mix ups", my supplier had sent me the wrong color switchbacks but had labeled them as amber/white, when in fact they were red/white. This has since been rectified and am in the process of ensurinh everyone receives their correct lights.

I appreciate everyone's business and continued support, as well as your patience and understanding through this ordeal.

Cheers!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
ThaBigUnit
Awesome Member!

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S (Asphalt)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My review and story:

I purchased the switchback turn signal LED's from concept a few months ago. I started noticing only one of them kept going out while I was driving. I would have to turn off my lights completely, then back on, and the bulb would start working again (for only about 5 minutes). I notified Concept, he advised me it might be coming loose while I drive, so try a few remedies first and we'll go from there. After trying a few things (epoxying it, ext) same problem occurred. Again notifying concept, he had no issue in replacing that bulb. He shipped me out one replacement bulb very quickly (FYI he ALWAYS gives you a tracking number ). After replacing that bulb, I noticed when the LED was on the white color, it was actually a lot more purple this time and did not match my other LED at all...I called concept this time and he did tell me his source sent him the wrong color white and he totally forgot to check the product. Concept was extremely apologetic! He is currently sending me a whole new set and has been VERY professional about this whole situation!! Once I get my set installed, I'll update you all

In conclusion, though this problem has been lingering, Concept has always written back to me for all the PMes I have sent (which seems like 100s), called me back whenever I have left a voicemail, shipping has always been excellent, always gives a tracking number, and understands sometimes business/clients have questions and issues with their products. I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing with CONCEPT-THREE-LED Thanks Again!!!
ThaBigUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #12
ThaBigUnit
Awesome Member!

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S (Asphalt)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Received your new set. Same amount of LED's but the bottom clip is now a different shape and Fits 100% better in the socket! Almost like OEM. The turn signals are now true amber in color and they do not go out while I'm driving (as of now). Thanks Concept!
Attached Images

ThaBigUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaBigUnit For This Useful Post:
Vicious LED (03-15-2013)
Old 03-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #13
Ontariofrs

Drives: 2013 Black FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I just received mine and they look like the old type.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364075383.311296.jpg
Views: 1514
Size:  50.3 KB
Ontariofrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #14
Nikuku
Butch Queen

Drives: '13 Firestorm 6MT Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Nikuku
I've bought multiple products from C3L and I've been impressed with the customer service I've received. For the most part, the quality of the product has been good. In the infrequent times I've had issues, C3L resolved them quickly and professionally. C3L has even gone above and beyond in many instances when I've required additional help for installation. I highly recommend C3L to all of my FR-S buddies.

#Vegas86
Vegas86 Group Page on Facebook
'13 Firestorm FR-S MT "Ms. Banks"
Twitter/Instagram: Nikuku
Nikuku is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nikuku For This Useful Post:
Lverasky (04-11-2013), ThaBigUnit (04-13-2013), Vicious LED (04-10-2013)

Tags
vicious ledon't, y'all got got