follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Northwest

Northwest AK, ID, OR, WA

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2017, 12:50 PM   #99
Brayden_23

Drives: Asphalt 2015 FRS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15limited View Post
That's probably a no. For large companies there's too much liability, and generally not enough employee knowledge, to allow customers to request their own specifications.
That's what I figured. I already looked into the Firestone in Totem Lake and they won't let me, so I was hoping that maybe another site would be more lenient.
Brayden_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #100
15limited

Drives: BRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden_23 View Post
That's what I figured. I already looked into the Firestone in Totem Lake and they won't let me, so I was hoping that maybe another site would be more lenient.
Yeah Les Schwab was a no go in my area. I'd try asking in a local auto X/drifting group.
Perrin Transmission Bolt, Drift Button,Intake Tube, Radiator Hoses, Engine Mounts, Gurney Flap Diode Dynamics Always On Module OLM 3k HID Foglights GCS Smoked Side Markers Motul Gear 300/300 V OE Acantara arm rest Password JDM Dry Carbon rear diffuser Rally Armour Mud flaps H.I.C side & rear visor Gruppe-S UEL header/OP HKS Front Pipe Leg Sport Cat Back Koyorad aluminum radiator Wheelhaus CF low pro 3rd brake light Toms JDM Clear Tail Lamps
15limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:01 PM   #101
15limited

Searching for a shop capable and willing to press out oem bushings and weld in solid diff riser bushings, would also include notching/reinforcing subframe.
Perrin Transmission Bolt, Drift Button,Intake Tube, Radiator Hoses, Engine Mounts, Gurney Flap Diode Dynamics Always On Module OLM 3k HID Foglights GCS Smoked Side Markers Motul Gear 300/300 V OE Acantara arm rest Password JDM Dry Carbon rear diffuser Rally Armour Mud flaps H.I.C side & rear visor Gruppe-S UEL header/OP HKS Front Pipe Leg Sport Cat Back Koyorad aluminum radiator Wheelhaus CF low pro 3rd brake light Toms JDM Clear Tail Lamps
Old 03-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #102
rixter145
Sleep Chomper

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Like many others, I am looking for a good alignment shop in the Seattle area. I am not too picky on price, as long as the job is quality and they are willing to take the time to set the alignment up to my specifications. I also would like to have my car corner balanced.

Please let me know if you have had any good experiences!!
Chase race in Duvall. Or truline. Both solid options

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
rixter145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:24 PM   #103
Brayden_23

Drives: Asphalt 2015 FRS
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixter145 View Post
Chase race in Duvall. Or truline. Both solid options

Thank you! I was about to just start calling around and see who would help, but Chase Race actually looks like a pretty good option!
Brayden_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brayden_23 For This Useful Post:
rixter145 (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 04:59 PM   #104
rixter145
Sleep Chomper

Quote:
Thank you! I was about to just start calling around and see who would help, but Chase Race actually looks like a pretty good option!
I would email chase (Doug) as he's hard to reach by phone some times. He's pretty busy right now but will def respond to email
The Following User Says Thank You to rixter145 For This Useful Post:
Brayden_23 (03-15-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 02:44 AM   #105
Kalamakid

Drives: 2014 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Not really a forum person. But I'm interested in finding a shop that can tune a Jackson racing supercharger on my car. I have headers installed. I wanted to get the tune it yourself kit and take it somewhere. Who is best for that in the area? I'm a helicopter mechanic and I think I have the charger install covered. But when it comes to the computer shit I don't have any support. Would I need to trailer my car to said shop? I live in Salem and there just seems to be shops in Portland or Eugene. Which is best for my setup?
Kalamakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:33 AM   #106
rixter145
Sleep Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamakid View Post
Not really a forum person. But I'm interested in finding a shop that can tune a Jackson racing supercharger on my car. I have headers installed. I wanted to get the tune it yourself kit and take it somewhere. Who is best for that in the area? I'm a helicopter mechanic and I think I have the charger install covered. But when it comes to the computer shit I don't have any support. Would I need to trailer my car to said shop? I live in Salem and there just seems to be shops in Portland or Eugene. Which is best for my setup?
Bob wantanabe at drift office is your guy. He's tuned over 200 of our cars already and is super knowledgeable

Old 03-18-2017, 12:39 PM   #107
15limited

Quote:
Bob at drift office is a great option, I had him tune my NA brz.
I had the chance to walk around and talk with the owner of PSI in Hillsboro a couple years ago as well, those guys would be a great option that is much closer. Very impressive facility, dyno booth you can watch trim the lobby as well.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:17 AM   #108
Kalamakid

Drives: 2014 FRS
Thanks for the info. I'll have to hit him up. Appreciate the help guys!
Kalamakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:04 AM   #109
Chen
Regional Moderator

Drives: 13' ZN6 / 00' AP1 / 20' A90/ 15 EVO
Thanked 1,275 Times in 854 Posts
Mentioned: 307 Post(s)
Quote:
a lot of the pdx folks love Vit . He's in Eugene. Both bob and Vit I would say are great options.
Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chen For This Useful Post:
Kalamakid (04-08-2017)
Old 05-24-2017, 02:06 AM   #110
itzaustin

Drives: 2013 FRS 10 series
Anyone know if any of the shops can tune with oft? I have it now with a base tune for my turbo and not wanting to spend the extra $300 on a ecutek license to get tuned lol.
itzaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:52 AM   #111
Chen
Regional Moderator

Drives: 13' ZN6 / 00' AP1 / 20' A90/ 15 EVO
Thanked 1,275 Times in 854 Posts
Mentioned: 307 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzaustin View Post
Anyone know if any of the shops can tune with oft? I have it now with a base tune for my turbo and not wanting to spend the extra $300 on a ecutek license to get tuned lol.
Your asking a shop to learn a new platform for 1 or 2 cars when every other car uses ecutech. I think your better off with getting in touch with shiv and sending him logs and to do an etune
Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:42 PM   #112
kuangxtc

Drives: 2013 DGM BRZ Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chen View Post
Your asking a shop to learn a new platform for 1 or 2 cars when every other car uses ecutech. I think your better off with getting in touch with shiv and sending him logs and to do an etune
FTW tuning in Eugene does open source tuning for the ft86 platform. They can also tune with OFT and Ecutek, but prefer open source for N/A and OFT for F/I. Going to get my open source N/A stage 2 tune from them next Monday.
kuangxtc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shops, tint