follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 04:02 AM   #1
jay_jay_lp

Drives: Toyota 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Jay's 86 Build: Opinions Wanted!

Hey All,

Finally starting to do up my 86 after a year and a half driving it stock - except wheels & tyres, obviously.

So I'm leaving my list of the parts and kits I'm going to buy here as I'd like to get some opinions from people who have already been through this and done this - I'd like to save any heartache or unnecessary expenses where possible...Basically I'm looking to get it to be a faster street car around 350-400hp with good handling but I don't want to go overboard.

At the moment:
2012 Toyota 86 GT Manual in Sonic Blue
Wheels - 17" Enkei RPF1 Hyper Silver
Tyres - 225/45 Yokahama Advan Neova ADO8R

To Be Added:
MCA Red Suspension
Project Mu HC 800 Brake Pads
Haltech Platinum 1000 ECU
K&N Air Filter Panel
Fujitsubo Authorize Type R Exhaust
Borg Warner EFR Turbocharger Kit

I plan to start the build this week once some money comes through and will post photos and progress updates as it gets completed. If anybody has any opinions or advice on the above please share as this is not my expertise, just simply from research that I have done and what has been recommended to me.

Thanks in advance,

Jay
jay_jay_lp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jay_jay_lp For This Useful Post:
AZOOZ_95 (01-14-2015)

Tags
borg, fujitsubo, mca, turbo, warner