follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 11:30 PM   #141
Silver Supra
Hombre

Drives: 1994 Supra Turbo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
........ who you callen a douche !

Speaking of route 49 in CA, and douche, reminds me of one hot, loud night in August in Jackson, CA.

Me and my two buddies entered a off road rally in them thar hills. We went over the night before and stayed in the old hotel in Jackson.

It was hot, no A/C and a old time saloon downstairs, full of drunken cowboys.

Welp, my two friends got stoned and I drank the biggest part of a quart of whisky ...... warm, no mix, no ice.

At 0500 the next morning, I staggered down the hall to the only bathroom and was standing in the shower, with green slime on the floor of it, when I sensed the presence of another person in the room.

So, I opened the plastic shower curtain and there sat this very rough looking woman on the toilet ....... douching ....... she looked up and ask me if I was interested ....

THE END

humfrz
TMI!
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Supra For This Useful Post:
humfrz (07-07-2017)
Old 07-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #142
root

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Four years in and the only mod I've done is tires. Oh, and plastidipped the rims which has lasted almost all those years! It's probably going to be hell trying to remove it though. The stock all season, yes, I live in tropics where its summer all year, and mine came from factory with all seasons. Pretty crappy. New extreme performance summer tires makes the car feel almost like an entirely different car! Shaved a large amount off autocross times.
Oh, and changed to AGM battery after the stock crapped out and made a crusty acidic mess.

Anyway, yes enjoy the drive. Then get new tires and enjoy the drive even more.
root is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to root For This Useful Post:
darthpnoy1984 (07-08-2017)