follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 12-30-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Breadman

Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
pittsburgh body shops

so i came off the salt and slid backwards into a guard rail and need my door and front QP replaced. can anyone recommend me a good body shop?
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:24 PM   #2
Jeff-RS

Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
A little bit outside the city, but County Line Collision in Murrysville is where I normally go. Bill is the owner and does the estimates/paperwork. He's super nice.

The google reviews speak for themselves, but from my personal experience:
- They took care of some rust on my wife's rocker panel a couple years ago and the paint matched perfectly. No issues with the paint since then either.
- I had my rear bumper cover replaced when I was rear ended a year ago and they did a good job with that as well.
- I'm actually dropping my car off there next week to have the bumper cover replaced again because I was rear ended again last month
Old 01-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #3
Breadman

Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-RS View Post
A little bit outside the city, but County Line Collision in Murrysville is where I normally go. Bill is the owner and does the estimates/paperwork. He's super nice.

The google reviews speak for themselves, but from my personal experience:
- They took care of some rust on my wife's rocker panel a couple years ago and the paint matched perfectly. No issues with the paint since then either.
- I had my rear bumper cover replaced when I was rear ended a year ago and they did a good job with that as well.
- I'm actually dropping my car off there next week to have the bumper cover replaced again because I was rear ended again last month
i forget where they said they took it but its all OEM parts minus the side marker. Caused 4200$ of damage and i left it with 3/8ths of a tank so im waiting to pick it up with a tank of 87 in it
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote