follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southwest

Southwest AZ, NM, NV, OK, TX, UT

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2014, 12:25 PM   #15
MokSpeed
Granny Shifter

Drives: 2014 FR-S
Thanked 1,289 Times in 711 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNJA2 View Post
Thanks! My first impression driving the car was it was so so slow! Lol but the more I drove the car and whipped it around the more I fell in love with it. Again I bought it for daily use. But now I wanna mod it, but I have to be disciplined and not void the warranty. As my wife said its my daily and you all probably know the saying happy wife happy life. This car is fun to drive, just slow.
Tell me about it! I bought my FRS as a daily while I complete my NA-T build, but now I want to mod the FRS and already have! UEL header and full exhaust with a tune should take care of that torque dip you're experiencing according to most who have that setup. Won't make the car feel like a turtle so much. Your other option is to go FI.
MokSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:27 PM   #16
FR-S Matt
Banned

Drives: 2013 Ultramarine FR-S MT
Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Garage
and this is why my Kraftwerks SC is going on within the next few weeks. Slow no mo! Still won't be the fastest car out there, but I didn't want to ruin the characteristics of the car. It would be an absolute beast on the track though pending driver skill.
FR-S Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FR-S Matt For This Useful Post:
MokSpeed (09-19-2014)
Old 09-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #17
NNJA2

Drives: 2013 White FRS Daily driver
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S Matt View Post
and this is why my Kraftwerks SC is going on within the next few weeks. Slow no mo! Still won't be the fastest car out there, but I didn't want to ruin the characteristics of the car. It would be an absolute beast on the track though pending driver skill.
thats kinda what im looking at after my other car is done and I build a new house in 2 years. i want the car to be quicker, but not lose what it already is.
NNJA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NNJA2 For This Useful Post:
FR-S Matt (09-19-2014)