follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 02-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #9787
IntotheOcean

Drives: Sexy Frs Firestorm M/T
Thanked 1,636 Times in 760 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@kanundrum I love Imagine Dragons! I actually made a mix with their songs and gave them to her already-Did you see the music video to that song? Its too funny.
Also I really liked that Sweet Nothing song-When I got into my car today that came on and I remember thinking "man I should really get around to finding out the name of this song" haha, I want to put it on her cd but this was radio killed so badly were we are
(Thankfully still pretty new to me!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
I find it that any video from a cell phone or whatever device that is being used to record this song (any live song) from FUN isn't a very good example. Since the audio distorts the actual clarity of the song you'd receive from actually being there live.
My main opinion about vocalists doesn't lie solely on how good the lead singer's voice should be, but how unique it may be as well. So I can't really judge whether the lead singer is good or bad. I'm not going to go out of my way to see them to find out, but maybe I might see them at some festival or whatever someday.
And that band Neurosonic (never heard of them before) has a good sound in the beginning, but once I heard the lead vocalist voice in that video I just stopped it. But I heard enough to hear the reference for Ashley Simpson, lol.

I'll give you one, just one....

This song pretty much replaced my other songs that just inspire me.
And I liked how these guys used this song in their video. Good luck making the rest of that mix tape.
And you're right about the live recording thing, I mean I did see them right when they were starting out so who knows maybe they improved since-
I have been disappointed in the past with other bands that I actually loved. Its heart breaking to realize a band you enjoyed totally sucks live and has shitty vocals...Thankfully this has only happened less than a handful of times *cough cough My chemical Romance & TBS*

Anyway I can not stop listening to that song! You gotta give me more than just one!! Please! What other awesome bands are you keeping from me?
The Following User Says Thank You to IntotheOcean For This Useful Post:
M-17 (02-05-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #9788
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayau View Post
I called earlier today and the manager said he could accept 6,7xx. I'll try again tomorrow morning to see if he can sell it for 6,6xx. It's still a bit high, but it's almost impossible to find one this mint these days.
What's book? The lowest he says he'll accept is higher than what he'll actually accept...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #9789
IntotheOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxgoose View Post
pretty much. that's why i took a 4 hour nap, and called off work. also; ashe asked if i look like an ape from planet of the apes. my response? the original.
I once had to get stitches on my face -My friend said I looked like a hamster haha
And my other friend gave me the best compliment ever by saying how badass Ill be now-and how he wished he had a scar on his face
-To be fair it healed really well. But O MAN that hamster look
Hope you feel better soon
Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #9790
ayau

Drives: Some rust bucket
Thanked 1,045 Times in 556 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
What's book? The lowest he says he'll accept is higher than what he'll actually accept...
5.9k according to KBB, but it doesn't really mean anything. Some people will think that it's rare (which it kind of is) and pay a premium. It's been for sale for about a month according to the sales guy.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #9791
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
5.9k according to KBB, but it doesn't really mean anything. Some people will think that it's rare (which it kind of is) and pay a premium. It's been for sale for about a month according to the sales guy.
DX = Base, right? For sale for a month? Offer 5.3K. Get a deal under 6K and I think you're doing aite.

The mileage is certainly low, but that's not rare as much as it is nice.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #9792
ayau

Drives: Some rust bucket
Thanked 1,045 Times in 556 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
DX = Base, right? For sale for a month? Offer 5.3K. Get a deal under 6K and I think you're doing aite.

The mileage is certainly low, but that's not rare as much as it is nice.
The hatchbacks come in CX and DX. CX is lower.

There's no way they'll accept lower than 6. I'll put my offer tomorrow and see what they say.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:54 AM   #9793
wrxgoose
WUB WUB

Drives: 2013 Firestorm
Thanked 1,573 Times in 858 Posts
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntotheOcean View Post
I once had to get stitches on my face -My friend said I looked like a hamster haha
And my other friend gave me the best compliment ever by saying how badass Ill be now-and how he wished he had a scar on his face
-To be fair it healed really well. But O MAN that hamster look
Hope you feel better soon

i have to get the opposite tooth worked on next week or the week after. so i get to have the other side of my face all jacked up then. >.<

THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH PEOPLE! YOU'LL END UP LIKE ME, WITH 14 CAVITIES! (i went about 2 years without going to the dentist. now, i'm pretty much giving up on soda and sweets. do not want to go through this again)
The Following User Says Thank You to wrxgoose For This Useful Post:
IntotheOcean (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 02:06 AM   #9794
6-Shift
Seņor Member

Drives: 2013 Raven, Drifty things
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
The hatchbacks come in CX and DX. CX is lower.

There's no way they'll accept lower than 6. I'll put my offer tomorrow and see what they say.
Good luck with the purchase dude, that looks like an awesome little car I'd love to have something like that. Personally I'd set aside 1k and put on a strut tower bar, intake, and full exhaust. Oh, and new plug wires/spark plugs/new oil everywhere. Something that little would be fun as hell around the city.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:10 AM   #9795
6-Shift
Seņor Member

Drives: 2013 Raven, Drifty things
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Fuck I've wanted so many different vehicles in my life...There was a time when I really wanted a Porsche 924. Then I wanted a diesel truck really badly...Then a 2003 mustang v8...Then basically every small honda that's worth a shit (civic, accord, prelude, del sol), acura integra/RSX. I think after that I really wanted a v6 4wd tacoma to make into a prerunner...Right now I'd really like an older double cab diesel pickup to go with the FR-S...my old Nissan Titan is still in the family but I want a diesel really badly... sorry @monkie
The Following User Says Thank You to 6-Shift For This Useful Post:
Giccin (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 04:49 AM   #9796
WingsofWar
MODERATOR-SAMA

Drives: Swagtron Scooter
Thanked 1,561 Times in 524 Posts
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/3...ou-missed.html

literally cant stop laughing
Old 02-02-2013, 06:42 AM   #9797
monkie

Drives: 86 GTS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missourifornian View Post
Fuck I've wanted so many different vehicles in my life...There was a time when I really wanted a Porsche 924. Then I wanted a diesel truck really badly...Then a 2003 mustang v8...Then basically every small honda that's worth a shit (civic, accord, prelude, del sol), acura integra/RSX. I think after that I really wanted a v6 4wd tacoma to make into a prerunner...Right now I'd really like an older double cab diesel pickup to go with the FR-S...my old Nissan Titan is still in the family but I want a diesel really badly... sorry @monkie
All good buddy I was directing my anger towards the tossers who buy diesel golfs, small SUV, and other tiny hatch backs and they get them as auto as well in a ute (pick-up or a 4x4 that is going to travel long distances then it is required or even if they need to tow for the down low
Old 02-02-2013, 06:47 AM   #9798
monkie

Drives: 86 GTS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Driving the wives car to grab a pizza (don't want the smell in the 86) And on the trip home saw some car coming the other way driving very slow all I could think was what is that bright Xeon headlights low wide damn right SEXY

got closer and realised it was an 86 GTS in white all I could think was damn our cars are sexy

i guess as we are driving them you don't get to see how they look coming at you
The Following User Says Thank You to monkie For This Useful Post:
IntotheOcean (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #9799
IntotheOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxgoose View Post
i have to get the opposite tooth worked on next week or the week after. so i get to have the other side of my face all jacked up then. >.<

THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH PEOPLE! YOU'LL END UP LIKE ME, WITH 14 CAVITIES! (i went about 2 years without going to the dentist. now, i'm pretty much giving up on soda and sweets. do not want to go through this again)
Im afraid its too late for me....We can be cavity buddies.
I have yet to make my appointment (very soon though) I have a deep fear of the dentist.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #9800
NickD

Drives: '05 Corvette
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Work always schedules me for 7am even though no one ever shows up till 8am so I can't even get into the building

So of course last week I show up at 8am and other people had been there since 7am.

Currently its 7:48am I'm sitting in the parking lot because I got here at 6:55 and no one is here yet...

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?