follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA Australia and New Zealand

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #71
giraffee

Drives: Slowly
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibsy92
Cos they wanna see what it has.. the worst is living in bankstown and having some dic* in a charade or "modded" barina wanna drag you at the lights..
giraffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #72
Gir

Drives: 86 GT Manual - Sonic Blue
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
What headunit should I get, a Kenwood ddx630wbt or a Pioneer AVH-P8450BT?
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #73
Surok
Wise old man

Drives: 86 GTS
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
pioneer X 1000
Surok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #74
proficience

Drives: Velocity Orange 86 GTS M/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibsy92 View Post
the worst is living in bankstown and having some dic* in a charade or "modded" barina wanna drag you at the lights..
im sick of this. hate the hume hwy on fri/sat nights especially lol too many tossers in 'fully sick' SSSs being traffic light warriors.
proficience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #75
st162celica

Drives: 86 GTS Manual - Tornado Grey
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
everyday normal drivers are just as bad. People drive slow 60 in 70 zone and you overtake them normally at 70. Once you come up along side them they accelerate and block you. Happens in the morning and on the way home from work.

Question - What happens if you report a semi-trailer for dangerous driving ?
I was driving on the M5 then through the tunnel. I was behind a semi and overtook him before the tunnel and a few cars overtook the semi too. Then the semi started tailgating all the way through the tunnel. 3 of the cars moved out of the way then it was my turn to be tailgated. I couldnt change lanes and there was traffic. Truckie was being a d*ckhead. Eventually got out of the tunnel and started thrashing through the traffic to get away from him, as I had my wife and kid in the car. Once we got to the airport tunnel I was about 200m in front of him and I saw him change 4 lanes really fast to overtake everyone, just barely missing taking out a car while changing lanes. Psycho C*nt

I should've recorded it.
st162celica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #76
davey90
Akina Speed Stars

Drives: White 86 GTS Auto [CID- ***]
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to davey90
Quote:
Originally Posted by st162celica View Post
everyday normal drivers are just as bad. People drive slow 60 in 70 zone and you overtake them normally at 70. Once you come up along side them they accelerate and block you. Happens in the morning and on the way home from work.

Question - What happens if you report a semi-trailer for dangerous driving ?
I was driving on the M5 then through the tunnel. I was behind a semi and overtook him before the tunnel and a few cars overtook the semi too. Then the semi started tailgating all the way through the tunnel. 3 of the cars moved out of the way then it was my turn to be tailgated. I couldnt change lanes and there was traffic. Truckie was being a d*ckhead. Eventually got out of the tunnel and started thrashing through the traffic to get away from him, as I had my wife and kid in the car. Once we got to the airport tunnel I was about 200m in front of him and I saw him change 4 lanes really fast to overtake everyone, just barely missing taking out a car while changing lanes. Psycho C*nt

I should've recorded it.
Sounds like he was desperate to see your car up close!

Yeah they're F@Gs... i get tailgated by SUVs and 4x4, sometimes big utes too! Like HiLux or Rangers. If not on highway i let them tailgate me, i'll just drive slower to piss them off as much as they piss me off being tailgated

they expect me go faster. so i do the opposite! but sometimes you can't help but tailgate other cars because they're doing slower speeds then marked on the road (like you said).

Say the road is 60 they drop it down to 45. i'm like "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!" yeah i get road rage, not the kind that shouts out the window and flips the bird. I only do that at close calls of being totaled. HAHAHAHA!

I'm the kind like for example at a roundabout someone turns left or right with out indicating or starts indicating in the middle of the roundabout i'm like "WHERE'S YOUR F**KING LIGHTS IDIOT!/ "WHAT WERE YOU DOING EARLIER!?!?!?!?DOUCHE!! FAAAAAAA!!!!" then back to normal again HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by davey90; 10-08-2012 at 09:43 PM.
davey90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #77
nix

Drives: AVO BRZ
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey90 View Post
I'm the kind like for example at a roundabout someone turns left or right with out indicating or starts indicating in the middle of the roundabout i'm like "WHERE'S YOUR F**KING LIGHTS IDIOT!/ "WHAT WERE YOU DOING EARLIER!?!?!?!?DOUCHE!! FAAAAAAA!!!!" then back to normal again HAHAHAHA!
A few times I've gotten mad and overtaken oldies/slow bastards around the right side of roundabouts. Also I brake test anyone that tries tailgating. Sorts them out pretty quickly.

My two most hated things are people ignoring 'keep left unless overtaking' signs on 2 or 3 lane freeways, and people who are turning right onto a main road but don't leave enough space for someone to turn left next to them. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Old 10-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #78
st162celica

Quote:
Originally Posted by nix View Post
A few times I've gotten mad and overtaken oldies/slow bastards around the right side of roundabouts. Also I brake test anyone that tries tailgating. Sorts them out pretty quickly.

My two most hated things are people ignoring 'keep left unless overtaking' signs on 2 or 3 lane freeways, and people who are turning right onto a main road but don't leave enough space for someone to turn left next to them. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
yeah got to agree with all of that...

I brake test... But while accelerating... just keep tapping the brake, so you dont actually slow down but it forces the tailgaters to get off the throttle and back on the brake...

Another classic to piss off tailgaters is when they overtake you and look at you. Just wave to them a smile... I do that to all people that are swearing and screaming, it seems to piss them off even more rather than giving the bird or swearing back.

Ohhh when I was young, i had bottles of water in the back seat for when people just took it way too far with regards to cutting me off and tailgating.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #79
Surok
Wise old man

Drives: 86 GTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nix View Post
A few times I've gotten mad and overtaken oldies/slow bastards around the right side of roundabouts.

ummmmm pretty sure thats worse than anything else described here.
Surok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:52 AM   #80
st162celica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surok View Post
ummmmm pretty sure thats worse than anything else described here.
@nix was drifting past them on the right side, so its all good.

Old 10-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #81
JiB

Drives: GT86
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
hahaha, im like, the right side... the right side... hmmm theres nothing wrong with that, and then.. Ohhhh wow! i have wanted to do that many times too, but never would
Old 10-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #82
nix

Drives: AVO BRZ
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Garage
Yeah I guess idiots bring out the worst in you, I am a super relaxed/helpful driver for the most part.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #83
davey90
Akina Speed Stars

Drives: White 86 GTS Auto [CID- ***]
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to davey90
hey guys, i probably over care too much for my car. but i hate the groove or ditch i made on the driver's carpet under the throttle and brake pedals, caused by resting my heel on the carpet while driving. My parent's car gets it too, is there anyway to fluff it up again, or will stay squished into the carpet?

Some cars have leather, plastic or rubber pad underneath the pedals to compensate from making grooves and ditches in the carpet.

I think I'm just going to buy a rubber mat. LOL!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #84
Nardi330

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
i have a rubber mat on top of the factory mats.
Nardi330 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nardi330 For This Useful Post:
davey90 (10-10-2012), st162celica (10-10-2012)