follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2015, 04:32 PM   #1
Cmorris8848

Drives: CWP 2015 BRZ Stock
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Cmorris8848's 2015 BRZ Limited Build

I have been wanting to make a build post for quite some time, but I just haven't made the time to sit down at my computer and do it. Most of my posts are from my phone, so this is a tad strange. But a little about me, I am 22 years old and just graduated from Georgia Tech. I live in South Georgia, and am an accountant at a local hospital. I have had a thing for cars since the first Forza game came out. I drove a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt for almost seven years, but I was wanting something sportier. I was torn between the FRS/BRZ or a Challenger. I have always liked the Challeneger, but the V6 model just did not have enough power to offset its heaviness. The V8 model was too expensive and gas for it would have been a killer on my wallet since I have school loans to pay off soon. I ended up looking at the Monogram Series FRS because of its amenities like push-button start, leather/alcantara seats, heated seats, and everything else, but a local Toyota dealer said he could not find a new model in Georgia or Florida. That threw me for a loop since my mind was set on an FRS Monogram Series, but I started looking at the BRZ and noticed that its Limited edition had all the amenities I was wanting. The local dealer did not have one in stock (Do not use Pipkin's Motors if you are in the south Georgia area. Bad mistake on my part getting my first service there), but a dealer about 100 miles north had one. I went for a test drive on February 21 and ended up buying it the next Saturday on the 28th. So now I drive a Crystal White Pearl 2015 BRZ Limited.

Here are some pictures of it a after I bought it with no mods on it yet:

Here it is after I washed it yesterday with 25% tint:

My planned mods are as follows:

LED conversion for dome, tag, trunk, and turn signals
Purple LED courtesy lights in the door
Smoked/Clear side markers (Not 100% on which yet)
Rexspeed convex heated side mirrors
Nameless Axle-back
New tires and rims
RSR Superdowns or Eibach springs to close the gap
Purple underglow, but I haven't found a set that does what I want yet

I will keep this updated as I go, but for now
Cmorris8848 is offline   Reply With Quote