follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides For all DIYs.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
BPM

Drives: A Blue One
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rocket Bunny Side Skirt Help

Does any Rocket Bunny experts have any insight on installing the Rocket Bunny Side Skirts on a Subaru BRZ? I recently got a hold of a set without any hardware or any instruction. When I matched the Side skirt up with the side the holes match these Rubber Grommets. I have no idea how to go about this install. I tried using the Rubber grommets as supports but they hold up terrible. Am I suppose to Drill past that? Am I suppose to acquire specific hardware to make the side skirts work? Could really use some help on these!
BPM is offline   Reply With Quote