follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

User Tag List

Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #29
ScionFR-S

Drives: Raven Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nice Man ,, And Thank you For the Compliments !
"To make it in America you need three things, a smile, a gun, and a plan. If you need to give up one thing, give up the smile. If you need to give something else up, lose the gun. But never, ever, give up your plan."

ScionFR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #30
agonzales03

Drives: Argento Gt86
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Hey could you PM me how much it was in total for the wheel and tire set? because I love your set up!, and its exactly what I want
agonzales03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #31
ScionFR-S

Pmed
"To make it in America you need three things, a smile, a gun, and a plan. If you need to give up one thing, give up the smile. If you need to give something else up, lose the gun. But never, ever, give up your plan."

Old 03-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #32
ScionFR-S

What Should My Next Mod Be ?!

Old 03-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #33
6-Shift
Seņor Member

Drives: 2013 Raven, Drifty things
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
As far as I know you probably could still pass emissions with a catless front pipe. If nothing else getting a front pipe with a high flow cat would open up your exhaust a little more. Also maybe an intake. What about interior? I love my TRD cue ball shift knob, although there are a ton of manufacturers that sell awesome knobs. Also maybe OEM Audio+ system? Just some suggestions, I love how your car looks already
6-Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
russv
First 86

Drives: Scion FRS Argento Automatic
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Very nice! Was wondering how it handles vs stock. I'm thinking wider tires and wheels as well.

Life is short...NO BORING CARS
russv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #35
ScionFR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missourifornian View Post
As far as I know you probably could still pass emissions with a catless front pipe. If nothing else getting a front pipe with a high flow cat would open up your exhaust a little more. Also maybe an intake. What about interior? I love my TRD cue ball shift knob, although there are a ton of manufacturers that sell awesome knobs. Also maybe OEM Audio+ system? Just some suggestions, I love how your car looks already
i actually do have a Takeda Intake as well as a Cusco Front Strut Bar. im going to look into the front pipe but i dont think i could put a mid pipe on this because it would not fit.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #36
ScionFR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by russv View Post
Very nice! Was wondering how it handles vs stock. I'm thinking wider tires and wheels as well.
there is definitely alot more surface area that you can feel and the handling is not as tight and quick as stock but the grip is definitely amazing, i can turn corners easily at 85 mph and no loss of grip... i love the way it drives!

Old 03-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #37
Acree

Drives: 13 CSB BRZ Ltd
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Needs moar low!

Kidding. Looks great. Those are the same wheels I'm wanting. You sir have good taste!

-Andrew
Old 03-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #38
ScionFR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@Autolux View Post
Needs moar low!

Kidding. Looks great. Those are the same wheels I'm wanting. You sir have good taste!

-Andrew
if i lived in a city that didnt snow i would be low as fuark but thats not my reality haha... Thanks Alot Sir :happy0180:

Old 03-24-2013, 08:10 AM   #39
ScionFR-S

Maybe some clear side markers will be my next mod and then beat sonic fin antenna

Old 03-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #40
ScionFR-S

Bump

Old 03-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #41
GTM_Challenge

Drives: On track
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Before I saw the pics and was just reading the description, I thought I wasn't going to like how it looked at stock height. Turns out I was wrong. Doesn't look bad at all.
GTM_Challenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #42
ScionFR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Before I saw the pics and was just reading the description, I thought I wasn't going to like how it looked at stock height. Turns out I was wrong. Doesn't look bad at all.
yeah i thought it was going to look like i was on a lift kit but the gap is actually smaller than stock tires at stock height
Thank you for the compliment man!

Tags
exhaust, forgestar, greddy, staggered, wheels