follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides For all DIYs.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #1
Roborat

Drives: Scion FR-S firestorm red
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Help Driver Side Window Replacement!!!!

Got up the other morning and found my car with the driverside window smashed. I got a new window coming and took out the old one, but I am not sure how to put the new window in. I assume I can reverse how I took out what was left of the broken one. However, someone with some first hand knowledge of how to do this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Right now my poor car has plexiglass taped over the driver side door making me have to get in and out of my car on the passenger side, gotta love frameless windows. Its terrible but works till my new window gets here soon.
Roborat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
broken, replacement, window