follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2013, 08:13 AM   #281
spgrizz22

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who drives the silver BRZ at Christian Brothers University?
spgrizz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:12 PM   #282
njccmd2002
Toyota Freak

Drives: Whiteout FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBodyMassage View Post
Ok, I met your wife one night. I'm a M4, and I met your wife at Central bbq one night. I remember her telling me you just got a FRS, so it'll be good to finally meet you.

whats an M4
Old 08-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #283
allmotorrex

Drives: 08 4x4 offroad tacoma/ raven fr-s
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by njccmd2002 View Post
whats an M4
A rifle :confused:
Old 08-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #284
njccmd2002
Toyota Freak

Drives: Whiteout FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
A rifle :confused:

so Mrbodymassage is a Rifle? lol

i guess hes a 4th year med student, since the other guy is an ortho res
Old 08-30-2013, 01:34 AM   #285
brocktwalker
Banned

Drives: Scion FR-S Black
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono View Post
Looks like our numbers are growing around here. I just picked up my satin white pearl BRZ last night! Do any of you meet up at the cruise-in in Bartlett?
Ya me Chris and Henry do now and then
brocktwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #286
allmotorrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocktwalker View Post
Ya me Chris and Henry do now and then
Yall sure don't meet up with me .......... I been up there for 2 years now. Of coarse I always drive my truck but I know most of the folks in the import scene from past experiences.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #287
allmotorrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by njccmd2002 View Post
so Mrbodymassage is a Rifle? lol

i guess hes a 4th year med student, since the other guy is an ortho res
Hahaha, the question was "what's an M4?" So I gave my answer. Lol
Old 08-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #288
Chrono

Drives: '13 WSP BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Awesome, hopefully I'll see a few of you guys up there. I might be hanging around a few of my old Gen Coupe buddies, they can't stop drooling over mine for some reason.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #289
red-frsky
frstrm-frs

Drives: Red FR-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono View Post
Looks like our numbers are growing around here. I just picked up my satin white pearl BRZ last night! Do any of you meet up at the cruise-in in Bartlett?
I'm usually go up there if broc or chris is there cause thats all the people i know at the bartlett meet or my friend with the red s2k.
red-frsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #290
MrBodyMassage

Drives: 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, WRB BRZ Lim
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Hahaha, the question was "what's an M4?" So I gave my answer. Lol
Sadly, I'm not an M4 Garand. I am merely a 4th year medical student.
MrBodyMassage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:20 PM   #291
allmotorrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBodyMassage View Post
Sadly, I'm not an M4 Garand. I am merely a 4th year medical student.
Boooooooooooooo! You're useless to me haha
Old 09-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #292
red-frsky
frstrm-frs

I'M HERE TO WARN EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM GATEWAY TIRE next to the Malco Cinema on N Germantown Parkway. Yesterday i went to their store to get my new tires mounted 255/35/18 for the rears and the guy that worked on my car forgot his name cucasian male 5ft6-7in curbed my wheels INSANELY BAD and i just bought them brand new Varrstoen ES1 18X9.5 ill try to post pictures they were plastidipped all black including the lips but you can clearly see the chrome around the whole rims from where he curbed it i had 6 coats of black plastidip on the wheel and he curbed through all of it and the chrome. Anyways i didn't look at them until after work which got me very upset that my new wheels was HORRIBLY DAMAGED however today on my day off as i tried to take my tires off to inspect the damage and try to repair my wheels, i had a very hard time getting my lugnuts off with my breaker bar. The lugs are SR48 Extended Lugs and i took them off MULTIPLE TIMES before with little to no effort however this time only one or two came off easily the rest are glued to the studs and i finally determined that the guy who worked on my car used a high power impact gun to put my lugs on instead of hand tightening them then torqueing them down like the manual says to do which stripped almost all of my lugnuts. Right now my rear tires are stuck to my poor frs unless i break the lugs off with the studs which means ill have to replace all of the rear studs for my car and buy a new set of lugnuts as well. I'm going to go and file a complaint to them tomorrow after i get out class but right now 3-4 lugnuts are stripped on each wheel and i have no way to take them off ill let gateway handle it tomorrow. From now on i'm not trusting any local shops with my car and taking it to my friends shop that i know have a great reputation with customers even though its 20-30 mins away instead of crap shops like gateway that are next door. So be warned this is my warning and my experience with this tire store i'm going to update tomorrow on how my claim goes for my wheels, lugs, and studs i paid $600 just for the rear wheels thank God i didnt change out the front or i would be balling right now. This is my warning to everyon I don't want anyone to go through what i did especially on their brand new FR-S/BR-Z please be warned.
The Following User Says Thank You to red-frsky For This Useful Post:
spgrizz22 (09-10-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #293
allmotorrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-frsky View Post
I'M HERE TO WARN EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM GATEWAY TIRE next to the Malco Cinema on N Germantown Parkway. Yesterday i went to their store to get my new tires mounted 255/35/18 for the rears and the guy that worked on my car forgot his name cucasian male 5ft6-7in curbed my wheels INSANELY BAD and i just bought them brand new Varrstoen ES1 18X9.5 ill try to post pictures they were plastidipped all black including the lips but you can clearly see the chrome around the whole rims from where he curbed it i had 6 coats of black plastidip on the wheel and he curbed through all of it and the chrome. Anyways i didn't look at them until after work which got me very upset that my new wheels was HORRIBLY DAMAGED however today on my day off as i tried to take my tires off to inspect the damage and try to repair my wheels, i had a very hard time getting my lugnuts off with my breaker bar. The lugs are SR48 Extended Lugs and i took them off MULTIPLE TIMES before with little to no effort however this time only one or two came off easily the rest are glued to the studs and i finally determined that the guy who worked on my car used a high power impact gun to put my lugs on instead of hand tightening them then torqueing them down like the manual says to do which stripped almost all of my lugnuts. Right now my rear tires are stuck to my poor frs unless i break the lugs off with the studs which means ill have to replace all of the rear studs for my car and buy a new set of lugnuts as well. I'm going to go and file a complaint to them tomorrow after i get out class but right now 3-4 lugnuts are stripped on each wheel and i have no way to take them off ill let gateway handle it tomorrow. From now on i'm not trusting any local shops with my car and taking it to my friends shop that i know have a great reputation with customers even though its 20-30 mins away instead of crap shops like gateway that are next door. So be warned this is my warning and my experience with this tire store i'm going to update tomorrow on how my claim goes for my wheels, lugs, and studs i paid $600 just for the rear wheels thank God i didnt change out the front or i would be balling right now. This is my warning to everyon I don't want anyone to go through what i did especially on their brand new FR-S/BR-Z please be warned.
I'm confused ....... First, why did this guy drive your car in order to curb your wheels? Other then pulling it in and out tha bay. Second, you didn't know your wheels were horribly curbed to shit before you left the shop? Why would you not even look at them? I hope this doesn't happen but if I was the manager there I wouldn't give u anything because u left and there's no way to prove they did this
Old 09-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #294
red-frsky
frstrm-frs

Quote:
I'm confused ....... First, why did this guy drive your car in order to curb your wheels? Other then pulling it in and out tha bay. Second, you didn't know your wheels were horribly curbed to shit before you left the shop? Why would you not even look at them? I hope this doesn't happen but if I was the manager there I wouldn't give u anything because u left and there's no way to prove they did this
The guy damaged it when he was mounting the new tires onto the rims btw the rims were brand new. Second i was in a hurry and was running late to work but as i was inspecting them afterwork i notice he pasted some kind of gel or glue to the rims to make it look less noticeable obviously the plastidip was gone but so was most of the lip. Finally i don't care for the rims as much as i do for the Lugs and Studs that he stripped that i have to replace as i found out today while trying to take the tire off. The front tires are perfectly fine because they were not touched however the rears cant be taken off even with a breaker bar that i just bought i usually use a 4 way which is more then enough to take the lugs off but even with the breaker bar the lugs only turn so much before they stop turning at all and they look all uneven and curved not straight like they are normally. Also when i was driving home from work that night the rear felt really wobbly like they were about to fall out swaying left and right like i had flats on both sides alternating back and forth idc i wasn't expecting them to reimburse me because they are known for their bad reputation and services heck one time they even stole my friends watch he accidently left in his car when they were changing oil.