follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 05-18-2016, 01:28 AM   #1
rickfreeze123

Drives: 2008 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 4WD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Need your advice on selling my FRS

First off, I know I shouldn't post this thread on here, but I'd just like a bit of feedback. So long story short a year ago I bought a Firestorm Red FRS w/ TRD package, it had a salvage title but was rebuilt, and I had Toyota inspect the car before making the purchase the inspection came out perfect. I had the intention to Rocket Bunny the car, but I lost interest over time & truthfully enjoyed the car stock. I love the car it now has 43,000 miles on it & it's been amazing. I have a records of maintenance. The only thing I have done to the car was install ST Coilovers & switched the TRD exhaust for the Invidia N1 which sounds amazing. All work was professionally done. I am now at a point where my career is taking a change and I'm now in the real estate field, due to my work I have to get something bigger and I was thinking of selling the FRS and using the money for a down payment of a MBenz GLK350, What price range would you guys think I could get out of the FRS? Automatic w/ paddle shifters, it's in good condition, Interior is fully intact with the upgraded premium pioneer system by scion, all records and pre inspection, title on hand. I was thinking around 9,000-11,000? Thank you guys, I appreciate your response. Ill take the time selling the car since I know it will take a while due to the salvage title, but I know I'm selling a good car. I just need some feedback on the pricing? What would you guys price it at?
rickfreeze123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:48 AM   #2
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,813 Times in 16,424 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Too bad you have to sell your FR-S, sounds like you really enjoyed it....

Oh yes, what year is your car .. ?? (did I miss that?)

REAL ESTATE! ...... Have you already given up your real job .. ??

Just messen wich ya, in this market you should do OK. After I retired from two other professions, I was a real estate broker for about 10 years. It helps to have a working wife ....

Oh yes, selling your car. I don't think you will find many forum members that would have any better insight into what your car would sell for in your market, than you can determine by an on line search.

I wish you well in selling your car and in your new real estate career .....

humfrz
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firestorm, frs, scion, sell