follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
Asphalt~86
Banned

Drives: Asphalt AT
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CounterSpace Garage A++++

I worked with David @CounterSpace Garage and my experience was absolutely amazing.

I purchased a Berk Dual Exit Delete from them and was honestly the best price around (even cheaper than some group buys) and I encourage everyone to check them out for multiple products as they appear to be a growing company.

David made sure I was updated with shipping information and the communication that was going on between them and Berk on my shipment. It shipped the same day I had made my order and arrived as desired .

I also inquired about some wheels which they didn't carry and he went above and beyond to contact their supplier and got back to me in an AMAZING amount of time. I can guarantee I will be doing business with them again.

TL;DR: David @CounterSpace Garage is awesome. Go to them if you want top notch service!!!!
Asphalt~86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asphalt~86 For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (01-11-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
Hanakuso

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Yes I agree they are great and as of right now I feel they are the best vendor on this forum when it comes to tracking knowledge
Hanakuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
D1cker

Drives: B9 S4/ND2
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CSG Mike has been a big help with getting my car dialed in for track use, and has offered excellent pricing on the best parts (i.e. Carbotech Brakes and Tein SRC!!)
D1cker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to D1cker For This Useful Post:
CounterSpace Garage (02-25-2013)