follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
dabguy

Drives: 1990 Miata (track day car)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BRZ Limited for sale; limited; 6 spd; WRB

I bought my BRZ from a Subaru dealer in Montana, sight-unseen, and drove it back to Oregon. (Dealers in Oregon wanted $5,000 over MSRP.) It s a great car, but I ve come to the conclusion that it s more suited to a younger person. I ve always preferred small, agile cars but now that I m at near-retirement age, I ve found that it s no longer so easy for me to get in and out of a low-slung , two-door sports car. Also, the ride is a bit too stiff for my current situation. I had never purchased a car without driving it first; in retrospect, I should have not done so with this one.

I've never driven the car aggressively, meaning no dumping the clutch, over-revving the engine, etc. I carefully followed the manufacturer's recommendations during the break-in period. The car has no dings; the wheels have no curb rash; it's always been garaged. In short, it s in virtually as-new condition.

For photos, etc, check my AutoTrader ad:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...33239315&Log=0
dabguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
SubaSteve
Captain Cocoa

Drives: CBS BRZ MT
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
He's asking for 28k for those that are too lazy to click on his link.
SubaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote