follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Miscellaneous

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #15
bambbrose
Wiring Nerd

Drives: 1994 Supra
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bumping this back up.

Looking for BRZ FR-S in Wake County NC for testing. PM me.
bambbrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #16
jmaryt
Banned

Drives: 2012 honda civic ex
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambbrose View Post
FIRST FS AD

-What is your Name: Brady
-What is your City: Lancaster
-What is your State: PA
-What is your Zipcode: 17601

Prices are for the items shipped and FIRM!! Not nego. Paypal payment is fine, check or MO ok as well. No calling Dibs or similar. First to pay is first to buy. PM me for paypal information. Shipping to 48 only. Will consider shipping to AUS and similar for a bit extra. Long time members have preferential treatment

So a few of you here probably know I collect stuff. I've got a few extra items I'm considering parting with, depending on demand and price. I am in no hurry to sell this stuff. No comments on pricing please. Check ebay history and auction.yahoo.jp if you want to see what this stuff is selling for in Japan/US. I'm pricing very competitively compared to what you get there, and it is coming from a known source (me), and you don't have to wait a month to get from Japan (like I did!)

All items brand new, never used!

First item, FR-S hat and t-shirt. SOLD Shirt is XL size. Both from the FR-S reveal show in LA. These were also given out at the NAIAS, and to the First 86 winners.

Back of shirt

Next, 86 USB drive. I'm only selling one of these. I'm asking $45 shipped SOLD, Thanks!

These were ONLY given out at the USA FR-S reveal show, and now to the First 86 winners. As far as I know, there has not been any other place to get them. I'm guessing there aren't many of these out there.

Next, I have one extra of each of these books. The one on the left is older, and came out when the FT-86 was still in concept form, therefore it is mostly just discussion about the project, and also a lot of discussion about the old AE86. I would say 70% of the book is AE86 stuff. Asking $30 shipped.

The one on the right is the Toyota 86 book. It has interviews with Keiichi Tsuchiya, Tada, Toyoda, and others. Very neat book. Asking $40 shipped for it.

Japanese spec pre-release brochure/pamplets. These are from the Tokyo Motor Show. $20 shipped for the 86 brochure. I no longer have a BRZ one available.

And the last item is the very very rare Toyota Staff Manual. These were only given out the dealerships in Japan. I got this one in a japanese auction from a japanese Toyota dealership employee. I've only seen 3 of these go through the japan auctions, the first sold for $180 USD. I'm asking $100 shipped. Full of neat information and pictures. Very very rare!

Cover

Page on TRD braces that will be available

TRD cage

The five different interior fabrics in Japan

Anyway it's full of this kind of information.

Thanks for checking in guys.

Please no comments, just PM me if interested.
great buy,if you are a jap! take a crash course in japanese,and you are in!
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #17
bambbrose
Wiring Nerd

Drives: 1994 Supra
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Bumping this back up after a few months. Will probably put on ebay soon.

Looking for BRZ FR-S in Wake County NC for testing. PM me.
bambbrose is offline   Reply With Quote