follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

User Tag List

Old 05-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
Brett
First 86

Drives: Whiteout MT FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
My Scion dealer in Cincinnati

Since I keep reading bad experiences people are having with Scion dealers around the country, I thought I'd post about my good experience. I put a deposit down back in December for an FR-S. I got selected for the First 86 program, so they moved my deposit over for that. Car eventually got there on a Thursday night, but I was out of town and couldn't get it until Sunday. My salesman parked it inside, way back in the back of their huge showroom (it's an old grocery store so I don't think anyone even saw the car way back there). When I got there, some of the other sales guys were complaining that my salesman wouldn't even let them sit in it . All in all it was simple and painless. My salesman was super laid back--probably the only car salesman I've ever actually liked.

My salesman's name was Gregory Marshal. Dealership was King's Scion. I believe they're the biggest Scion dealer in the 4 state region, and I suspect he also sells most of the Scions there.

Brett
Guff (05-24-2012)