follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
IceFyre13th

Drives: Mazdarati
Thanked 1,369 Times in 675 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanundrum View Post
^^ Watch the video

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv...57f_video.html

They attempted to negotiate and then she went cucu and started running over cops
That was way after the initial contact........

But the news media is morphing the story more and more.

First reports were of a shooting in the area, but now the only shots fired were from law enforcement.

Then she rammed the barricade at high speed, they showed a pop-up barricade they said she hit, but a later cell video shows a police car hitting that barricade......and the "chase end" photos show no damage to her car, bullet holes in the door....nothing of major damage though.

Then it was that she was going to make a turn, but a cop pushed a barricade in front of the car and started yelling at her and hitting her car....when she tried to leave she might of hit the barricade just put in front of her. She sped away, maybe scared, maybe mad, who knows. (BUT at that point someone should of been able to see the kid in the car)

Then a high speed chase thorough town, videos show nothing like that......maybe 30 MPH and it looks like the key-stone cop movies when they went around the traffic circle two times.

Then when she was surrounded by cop cars she did back into one.....the news reported she "pinned an officer between her car and his" when she did this......video only shows her car hitting the cop car. Yes she should of stopped then, we will never really know why she did not.

This morning she has been reported as being mentally ill, one report was she fell and hit her head, another says pyscrocopic drugs found in her apartment, postpartum depression, mental health paperwork found.........and an "unidentified white powder found in her apartment". They searched her apartment in full haz-mat gear.....really, why

I am not saying there was not something wrong with her, I am not saying the cops did something wrong.....my point is that the story seems to be the same as all the other "shooting" stories....lots of wrong information, bad "guesses", twitter / Facebook news reporting........and then we are never told the true story when all the "investigations" are done

Not a lot of what has been reported makes sense looking at the videos / pictures......too many new excuses as to why it happened......too many versions of the same story. Sure, new information is being discovered, but when the reporter says one thing but the pictures don't follow what is being said......makes me question the whole thing.

But, we do know it could not of been the Ronald Reagen statue.......he was unarmed.

The guns used were not a "Glock AR-15 Shotgun"........

and this story is on top of every other story in the news, what about the other important stuff,

just an opinion, but a good way to direct your eyes away from the real issues...........like Houdini did in his "magic" shows
Asphaltfrs1 (10-04-2013), BRZSTIAZ (10-05-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #16
Leonardo
Country Boy 4 Life

Drives: 19' & 06' Ridgelines, 13' FR-S
Thanked 5,291 Times in 2,720 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZSTIAZ View Post
Street racers run from cops all the time. Imagine if cops started killing them for that. Dont be a boot licker it gets you no where. Btw have you seen the D.C. police captain? She dresses like hitler or kim jung ill. Ahhh hanz britz.
Looks like a regular uniform to me.
Leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #17
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Looks like a regular uniform to me.
id hit it
ZionsWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZionsWrath For This Useful Post:
Obja (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #18
Leonardo
Country Boy 4 Life

Drives: 19' & 06' Ridgelines, 13' FR-S
Thanked 5,291 Times in 2,720 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)

And one in her dress blues. These uniforms are standard across the US. They are also very similar to what our armed forces wear. And in NO WAY do they look like hitlers or kim jungs uniforms.

Way off topic..... the Infinity Looks just like my buddy's car though. Except the bullet holes.
Leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #19
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyre13th View Post
That was way after the initial contact........

But the news media is morphing the story more and more.

First reports were of a shooting in the area, but now the only shots fired were from law enforcement.

Then she rammed the barricade at high speed, they showed a pop-up barricade they said she hit, but a later cell video shows a police car hitting that barricade......and the "chase end" photos show no damage to her car, bullet holes in the door....nothing of major damage though.

Then it was that she was going to make a turn, but a cop pushed a barricade in front of the car and started yelling at her and hitting her car....when she tried to leave she might of hit the barricade just put in front of her. She sped away, maybe scared, maybe mad, who knows. (BUT at that point someone should of been able to see the kid in the car)

Then a high speed chase thorough town, videos show nothing like that......maybe 30 MPH and it looks like the key-stone cop movies when they went around the traffic circle two times.

Then when she was surrounded by cop cars she did back into one.....the news reported she "pinned an officer between her car and his" when she did this......video only shows her car hitting the cop car. Yes she should of stopped then, we will never really know why she did not.

This morning she has been reported as being mentally ill, one report was she fell and hit her head, another says pyscrocopic drugs found in her apartment, postpartum depression, mental health paperwork found.........and an "unidentified white powder found in her apartment". They searched her apartment in full haz-mat gear.....really, why

I am not saying there was not something wrong with her, I am not saying the cops did something wrong.....my point is that the story seems to be the same as all the other "shooting" stories....lots of wrong information, bad "guesses", twitter / Facebook news reporting........and then we are never told the true story when all the "investigations" are done

Not a lot of what has been reported makes sense looking at the videos / pictures......too many new excuses as to why it happened......too many versions of the same story. Sure, new information is being discovered, but when the reporter says one thing but the pictures don't follow what is being said......makes me question the whole thing.

But, we do know it could not of been the Ronald Reagen statue.......he was unarmed.

The guns used were not a "Glock AR-15 Shotgun"........

and this story is on top of every other story in the news, what about the other important stuff,

just an opinion, but a good way to direct your eyes away from the real issues...........like Houdini did in his "magic" shows
I hate watching news of live "breaking news" police chases and such. They embellish so much shit to sound like its exciting. How many police chase videos have you seen where they are screaming about how many close calls and weaving through traffic and dangerous maneuvers. meanwhile the guy running is changing lanes to get around 18 wheelers every half mile and goes through a yellow light.....
ZionsWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #20
Obja

Drives: Raven FRS/c5 Corvette
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
i'd hit...
Obja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #21
BRZSTIAZ

Drives: SWP Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Your right shes even more fastooned with little stars and medals than hitler was my bad.
Attached Images

BRZSTIAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #22
Khalis

Drives: 2013 Ultramarine 86
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZSTIAZ View Post
Your right shes even more fastooned with little stars and medals than hitler was my bad.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #23
marky

Drives: 2020 BRZ tS #54
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionsWrath View Post
id hit it
thats what youll be hearing once you go to jail..
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marky For This Useful Post:
BRZSTIAZ (10-05-2013)