follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #29
86KEEBS
DRIFT

Drives: Raven FRS 6mt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream15 View Post
Andy,

If I'm reading this correctly, you are saying that from time to time there are "Some in stock, that are sold quickly".. Then how is it that I've still not received mine? It's been 6 months?

Infuriating.
Demand a refund! They will ship it out the next day. Its what I had to do...
86KEEBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #30
Mobius357

Drives: '15 WRX '13 Legacy '07 Colorado
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
I'm happier every day I got out of the header game.
Mobius357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #31
Starscream15

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ - DGM
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86KEEBS View Post
Wow! Thanks for the heads-up, man.
Starscream15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #32
86KEEBS
DRIFT

Drives: Raven FRS 6mt
Garage
Now Im waiting to hear back from fa20club for a tune. Ive sent in multiple forms filled out completely, Ive emailed them, a few times now. and guess what?! NO FUCKING REPLYS! Pulling my own teeth out would be easier to deal with than these jokers!
If they say 2weeks, it means 5+months. "fill out this form and well get back to u" means I wont be sending u any tunes, or even reply back to emails. Thanks for your money, here is nothing in return. We wont send u an intake like promised, and if we do, itll be 2 WEEKS HAAAAHAHAHA!!!
Im glad I got my ECUTEK stuff, but its useless if you dont send me my tune!!!
86KEEBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #33
mike_ekim1024

Drives: Argento Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
I asked for a partial refund for my tune because it was taking too long and the initial base tunes were not good. They said they can't refund because a tune is not a "tangible" item. Well, last I checked, it was about $300 for the tune portion. I can't believe a company would rather have a disgruntled customer than pay a few hundred dollars. It's just plain ridiculous.
mike_ekim1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #34
EpicNameBro

Drives: Slow...
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Now Im waiting to hear back from fa20club for a tune. Ive sent in multiple forms filled out completely, Ive emailed them, a few times now. and guess what?! NO FUCKING REPLYS! Pulling my own teeth out would be easier to deal with than these jokers!
If they say 2weeks, it means 5+months. "fill out this form and well get back to u" means I wont be sending u any tunes, or even reply back to emails. Thanks for your money, here is nothing in return. We wont send u an intake like promised, and if we do, itll be 2 WEEKS HAAAAHAHAHA!!!
Im glad I got my ECUTEK stuff, but its useless if you dont send me my tune!!!
Sounds like it may be to late for you but, looks like FA20Club are scam artist on a major level...

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56141
EpicNameBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #35
FA20Club.com
Banned

Drives: 2013 White Out FR-S
Thanked 1,162 Times in 501 Posts
Mentioned: 323 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
tune was sent long time ago. old post. thanks for the notification though.
FA20Club.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #36
flashburn

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FA20Club.com View Post
tune was sent long time ago. old post. thanks for the notification though.
"old post", yeah by 2 weeks, which by your company's time, that's like a couple minutes.

It seems like no matter how horrible a company is, they can still be a sponsor here.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashburn For This Useful Post:
SmsAlSuwaidi (01-27-2014), woode (01-27-2014)
Old 01-27-2014, 08:17 PM   #37
flashburn

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicNameBro View Post
Sounds like it may be to late for you but, looks like FA20Club are scam artist on a major level...

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56141
After reading through almost that entire thread, I think I can see "Toni" performing a "Houdini" any day now.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #38
jamesm
Banned

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,180 Posts
Mentioned: 313 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
I know Toni well enough to know he's not a crook. You know I'm no fanboy, we've had our differences, but I honestly don't believe he's out to screw anyone. Overwhelmed and behind on work, sure. But he's not a crook. We shouldnt jump on anyone that trips around here, it's not good for the community in the long run.
jamesm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamesm For This Useful Post:
enjoyminutemaid (01-27-2014), feldy (01-28-2014)
Old 01-27-2014, 08:38 PM   #39
woode
Boosted Member

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via MSN to woode
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesm View Post
I know Toni well enough to know he's not a crook. You know I'm no fanboy, we've had our differences, but I honestly don't believe he's out to screw anyone. Overwhelmed and behind on work, sure. But he's not a crook. We shouldnt jump on anyone that trips around here, it's not good for the community in the long run.
No offense, but Toni is definitely a crook, scam, and fraud. I have filed cases with the virginia, new jersey, and florida attorney general as of a few days ago at the advice of my brother-in-law who is a lawyer and have been gathering evidence along with several other members here to have him put out of business. He may treat some customers ok, and maybe he doesn't intentionally screw people over.. but if that is the case then he should not be in charge of a business by any means. I believe he does know what he is doing though.. and he knows he is fucking up. He won't admit it on here ever of course, he just dodges questions and comes back with bullshit usually.
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX PRM SSM
woode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #40
jamesm
Banned

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,180 Posts
Mentioned: 313 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woode View Post
No offense, but Toni is definitely a crook, scam, and fraud. I have filed cases with the virginia, new jersey, and florida attorney general as of a few days ago and have been gathering evidence along with several other members here to have him put out of business. He may treat some customers ok, and maybe he doesn't intentionally screw people over.. but if that is the case then he should not be in charge of a business by any means. I believe he does know what he is doing though.. and he knows he is fucking up. He won't admit it on here ever of course, he just dodges questions and comes back with bullshit usually.
i've never done business with him, i'm just saying that i've ran a small business and know what it's like to be behind the 8-ball, and jumping on him isn't helping anyone get their stuff any faster. not trying to diminish the issues people have had, just that i think things are getting a little out of hand. of course that's easy for me to say being that i'm not waiting on anything... i get that.. i just think everyone is being a bit harsher than they need to be and it's not helping the situation for anyone.

again i'm no fanboy, we've fought long and hard on this forum, but i just think some of the more extreme slamming is counter-productive.

i mean think about it, he can't possibly enjoy this. it's not in his best interest to screw anyone. it's just not profitable lol.
jamesm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesm For This Useful Post:
NWFRS (09-03-2014)
Old 01-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #41
EpicNameBro

Drives: Slow...
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
You know i would agree with you until other things came to light such as:
Quote:
I hid this for a bit as I was doing further investigation. However @Frs300 started having problems so I started looking into Toni. I got a tip on something and decided to do some checking. Toni goes by a number of names

Toni Brown
Anthonio Brown
Doyen Brown

He also has owned a number of shops such as:
Efi-Logic (not efi-logics)
FAB-WORX(not fabworx)
AD FAB (i think this was the spelling)
Allstar Desgins, and a many many others.

If you do your research you will find a lot of “dirt” involving some of these companies. The fact that two of them were identical names to companies that were legitimately selling products at the time was disturbing. Toni had not responded to me in nearly a month at this point. I text him a few of these details (including marriage license, tax info, business licenses etc). And the silence is broken. 30 seconds later he calls me. I ignore the call to tell him I am on a train on the way to a pub to meet a friend and he can talk in the morning.
There's a difference between being overwhelmed and just not delivering out right wether it's on business practices or quality assurance...
EpicNameBro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EpicNameBro For This Useful Post:
woode (01-27-2014)
Old 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM   #42
woode
Boosted Member

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via MSN to woode
Quote:
i've never done business with him, i'm just saying that i've ran a small business and know what it's like to be behind the 8-ball, and jumping on him isn't helping anyone get their stuff any faster. not trying to diminish the issues people have had, just that i think things are getting a little out of hand. of course that's easy for me to say being that i'm not waiting on anything... i get that.. i just think everyone is being a bit harsher than they need to be and it's not helping the situation for anyone.

again i'm no fanboy, we've fought long and hard on this forum, but i just think some of the more extreme slamming is counter-productive.

i mean think about it, he can't possibly enjoy this. it's not in his best interest to screw anyone. it's just not profitable lol.
You might want to look into him a little more.. he is doing much more than just delayed products. There are long, LONG, threads about this.. he is beyond just a shitty business owner.
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX PRM SSM
woode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to woode For This Useful Post:
SmsAlSuwaidi (01-27-2014)