follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #15
sirisvirus

Drives:
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I agree it's worth the drive but I have kids and it's just not easy to make it out there drop the car off and come back home I guess if they could assure me it would be done in one day it would be easier for me. I haven't called or asked them anything as to how long it would be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #16
JonnyJames

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woode View Post
I notice a trend of FA20Club does good work for people that are local, but if you aren't local....
I'm not local. I'm from Texas and was working with Toni even before I drove out to get tuned at the Houston dyno day. I notice that everyone has a different experience with every business in every corner of the entire world. I know a lot of guys out here that are VERY happy with his work.

It's only fair that all opinions are shared though. I won't hate for that. All I can say is they've been good to me, and done great work for me and many of my friends.
JonnyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #17
JonnyJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirisvirus View Post
I agree it's worth the drive but I have kids and it's just not easy to make it out there drop the car off and come back home I guess if they could assure me it would be done in one day it would be easier for me. I haven't called or asked them anything as to how long it would be there.

Completely understandable, I can relate. I'm sure they'd be able to help you figure it out in a way that'd work conveniently for ya bud.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #18
sirisvirus

Drives:
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyJames View Post
Completely understandable, I can relate. I'm sure they'd be able to help you figure it out in a way that'd work conveniently for ya bud.

I'm sure. I just need to call and see what I would need I know what I want so that's a descent start.

Old 01-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #19
JonnyJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jay View Post
This is a review thread for FA20club is it not. His post is 100% on topic.

If you don't want him to post his exp with fa20club you should tell all the other guys who posted their exp in your thread to not "poison" your thread as well then otherwise you should rephrase what you said to "Only post positive things about FA20Club to help with all their bad PR lately or don't post at all"

Lets be fair and honest with the community here and not selectively post only one POV as that is exactly what this sub forum is for.
Being fair to the community is sharing your experience and not shoving already greatly detailed, well documented experiences into every single thread on the forum relating to FA20club.

His post is on topic, but it's unneeded to bring it up for the thousandth time when he already has his own thread in this same section saying the same thing.

If he hadn't already had a thread, fine. Nobody likes a broken record.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:18 PM   #20
JonnyJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA20Club.com View Post
Thanks Jonny and we got you covered next week as promised on your FF Kit.
Y'all always do, man. Not a prob.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #21
Mr.Jay

Drives: FRS :D
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Being fair to the community is sharing your experience and not shoving already greatly detailed, well documented experiences into every single thread on the forum relating to FA20club.

His post is on topic, but it's unneeded to bring it up for the thousandth time when he already has his own thread in this same section saying the same thing.

If he hadn't already had a thread, fine. Nobody likes a broken record.
How very very bias as I know lexusb3 is easily the most supportive of FA20Club on the forums and has his own thread as well yet I see you not trying to silence him. I mean you don't want negative press being repeated but have no problems with positive feedback being repeated (I would deff say you can take all the negative comments about FA20 from everyone and it wouldn't stack up anywhere near as close as how much cheerleading @lexusb3 has done) Kinda goes against your whole nobody likes a broken record deal.

If you look at @mike_ekim1024 post it describes his exp without great detail and without a extreme or harsh tone to it

you speak of wanting to be fair but I mean saying stuff like this "the quality if their work is unparalleled. Toni's end product always delivers" isn't really fair as you pretty much ignore the bad cases we have heard about ie poorly fitting parts, completely wrong tunes and well I would say @Frs300 would say Toni doesn't deliver since he still doesn't have his car.

I myself haven't dealt with FA20club so I haven't posted anything but I just don't like seeing what to me is "PR" work, misleading info or silencing of a group of people that don't share your POV especially in a review thread

EDIT: No offense to @lexusb3 just sayin lol. I got nothing against you but you are deff a hardcore fa20club fanboi
lexusb3 (01-11-2014), mike_ekim1024 (01-11-2014), onabulletride (01-17-2014)
Old 01-11-2014, 07:55 PM   #22
JonnyJames

Quote:
How very very bias as I know lexusb3 is easily the most supportive of FA20Club on the forums and has his own thread as well yet I see you not trying to silence him. I mean you don't want negative press being repeated but have no problems with positive feedback being repeated (I would deff say you can take all the negative comments about FA20 from everyone and it wouldn't stack up anywhere near as close as how much cheerleading @lexusb3 has done) Kinda goes against your whole nobody likes a broken record deal.

If you look at @mike_ekim1024 post it describes his exp without great detail and without a extreme or harsh tone to it

you speak of wanting to be fair but I mean saying stuff like this "the quality if their work is unparalleled. Toni's end product always delivers" isn't really fair as you pretty much ignore the bad cases we have heard about ie poorly fitting parts, completely wrong tunes and well I would say @Frs300 would say Toni doesn't deliver since he still doesn't have his car.

I myself haven't dealt with FA20club so I haven't posted anything but I just don't like seeing what to me is "PR" work, misleading info or silencing of a group of people that don't share your POV especially in a review thread

EDIT: No offense to @lexusb3 just sayin lol. I got nothing against you but you are deff a hardcore fa20club fanboi
He has his own detailed thread in this section. That's all I was saying. Sorry if it seemed I was attempting to shush him. There's the link below.

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52721

It sounds like your disliking anyone who posts their positive experiences regarding them is even more bias. I'm misleading no one, as I've only posted my firsthand experiences.

If you haven't personally dealt with them it really isn't fair to take sides, man. I know a lot of guys who love everything they've had done through them and experienced great service who never utter a word in these forums.

I'm not here to argue with anyone or silence anyone. I come here to enjoy my hobby and what I love. Make friends and chat. I apologize if my response seemed to be doing anything of that nature.

Fa20club has been good to me. They've went above and beyond and treated me good. Lexusb3 has had a good experience too and he's a positive guy... Can't hate on that.

Anyways. I'll leave it at that. Not trying to stir shit. Love you.
The Following User Says Thank You to JonnyJames For This Useful Post:
lexusb3 (01-11-2014)
Old 01-11-2014, 10:32 PM   #23
lexusb3
Banned

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:

It's all good !!! At the end of the day we all
Just want to see what the car can do lol I love talking about it cuz I love my lil toy hahah. But one thing tho I'm not the guy who wares the shirts and rocks all the apparel kind of guy lol so I'm a fan to a certain limit hahahah. I also can relate to those who have a bad expirence I hate that he takes my money hahah but who fault is that at the end lmfao jk jk
lexusb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #24
Mr.Jay

Drives: FRS :D
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
If you haven't personally dealt with them it really isn't fair to take sides, man. I know a lot of guys who love everything they've had done through them and experienced great service who never utter a word in these forums.

I'm not here to argue with anyone or silence anyone. I come here to enjoy my hobby and what I love. Make friends and chat. I apologize if my response seemed to be doing anything of that nature.

Fa20club has been good to me. They've went above and beyond and treated me good. Lexusb3 has had a good experience too and he's a positive guy... Can't hate on that.

Anyways. I'll leave it at that. Not trying to stir shit. Love you.
Sorry, for the no reply I have no internet at home so can only just it at work.

I completely agree with you that if you haven't dealt with them you can't say anything which is why I myself haven't said anything about them, I just felt that since you choose to label the only negative comment as "poison" was completely bias and didn't give a full prospective of how FA20Club is viewed on the forums. I never said there weren't positive exp as there are many I just pointed out that not all is well in FA20Club land.

Cool, I am the same. Not here to silence or argue with anyone but don't want to see facts swept under the rug or there to a special thread where only positive feedback is allowed cause that is not a true review thread then.

I have nothing bad to say about FA20Club or lexusb3. Its just true that they haven't returned frs300's car and its true that lexusb3 is the biggest FA20club supporter

Quote:
It sounds like your disliking anyone who posts their positive experiences regarding them is even more bias. I'm misleading no one, as I've only posted my firsthand experiences.
Actually, you will notice that I had nothing to say about the topic until you told someone to not post any "poison" in your all positive thread. All my post in this thread actually are regarding being more honest and sharing both sides of a review. I also don't say anything that there is no proof to or did I choose to phrase anything super harsh regarding FA20Club.

In the end you are right. Lets drop this and let this thread go back to honest reviews from both povs
JonnyJames (01-13-2014)
Old 01-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #25
lexusb3
Banned

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I'm supportive because I guess nothing bad happen to me so far if something does I'll share any feedback !
lexusb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lexusb3 For This Useful Post:
JonnyJames (01-13-2014)