follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

User Tag List

Old 09-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #1709
DrButtDrugs
yerp

Drives: 2015 WRX
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've got a 2.5'' piped 5'' muffler Nameless Axleback that needs some loving that I can't give it. The baffling insert inside the driver-side muffler has come apart from the can itself. It rattles very annoyingly between 2.5k-3k rpm; you do not want to put this on your car in its current state. Blue tips.

It's an amazing sounding exhaust though, so if you have access to some metalworking/welding tools or know a guy that does, here's a way to get one of the best sounding axlebacks for this car on the cheap. I'd probably just weld some straight pipe in the place of the muffler, but that's up to you.

$100 delivered to you within like 30 miles of Baltimore? Best offer?

I'm not sure if you can tell from the video that it's only the left muffler but the right one is fine and dandy.
DrButtDrugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:05 PM   #1710
bluecollarfrs

Drives: Ultramarine FR-S
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
FS: Ecutek Cable and Deskey dongle

I posted this in members classified, but I have an Ecutek cable and Deskey dongle for sale. $200 plus shipping, or we can meet up if close by. I'm in Richmond. Works fine, I just sold my FRS.
Attached Images

bluecollarfrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 06:10 PM   #1711
DrButtDrugs
yerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrButtDrugs View Post
I've got a 2.5'' piped 5'' muffler Nameless Axleback that needs some loving that I can't give it. The baffling insert inside the driver-side muffler has come apart from the can itself. It rattles very annoyingly between 2.5k-3k rpm; you do not want to put this on your car in its current state. Blue tips.

It's an amazing sounding exhaust though, so if you have access to some metalworking/welding tools or know a guy that does, here's a way to get one of the best sounding axlebacks for this car on the cheap. I'd probably just weld some straight pipe in the place of the muffler, but that's up to you.

$100 delivered to you within like 30 miles of Baltimore? Best offer?

I'm not sure if you can tell from the video that it's only the left muffler but the right one is fine and dandy.
Will take $50 for this.

Next up, stuff!

I traded my BRZ so I've got wheels and other stuff:

>> Pictures here <<

$1000 - ENKEI PF01 17x8 +45 wrapped in 235/45/17 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s with only 4,000 commuter miles on them (maybe 100 miles of fun). Center caps, hub-centric rings, and TPMS included as well as codes to program them. Not a single curb-rash on them but there are itty bitty tiny scuffs on the spokes (not many, maybe 5-6 between all 4 wheels) I assume are from the folks that mounted my tires. Can't see them at all unless you're really looking for them in good lighting, I didn't know they had scuffs until I was cleaning them up to take pictures.

$250 - I've got some 16'' winter tires on steelies that have a season or two left on them. Pirelli Carving Edge in 205/55/16. Not sure whether the wheels will fit over the brembos if anyone else knows that please chime in.

Sold - WeatherTech floor mats (front 2 only), no damage just 2 winters of usage

$10 - Tow-hook license plate mount (this one on Amazon)

I work in Owings Mills and live in Parkville so any day during the week I'm happy to meet between those two locations outside usual business hours. Weekends I'm happy to work something out to meet further out if needed.

Last edited by DrButtDrugs; 10-03-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:39 AM   #1712
DrButtDrugs
yerp

I've also got brand new never-opened fog lights (very yellow) and reverse lights (bright white). $15 for fog pair and $5 for reverse pair?
Old 10-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #1713
ap5512

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
BUMP - still have the Greddy SP Elite axle back. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap5512 View Post
Have a few things to sell as mentioned in my earlier post. I'll be posting as I take off the items from the car. Took these off today..thanks for your interest.

Greddy SP Elite - $250
OpenFlash Header - $300 - SOLD
TOMS Tail lights - SOLD

Attachment 161178
Attachment 161179
Attachment 161180
Attachment 161181
Attachment 161182

Thanks.
Old 10-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #1714
flais
Band

Drives: Asphalt FR-S
2.5" nameless track pipe $80
2.5" nameless axleback with 4" mufflers and double wall tips $360
two DBA slotted rear rotors new in box $180

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
flais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:19 PM   #1715
reef86

Drives: White
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Looking for a high flow cat front/overpipe combo. Currently have borla fp/op combo. Open to trades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
reef86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:52 AM   #1716
reef86

Drives: White
Mid-Atlantic Sale Thread

Looking for 15-17 brz oem headlights. Currently have the black housing frs headlights
Open to trades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by reef86; 11-06-2018 at 07:08 AM.
reef86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 02:44 PM   #1717
Mr.
Supra Senior Member

Drives: AE86 & BRZ
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
stuff

Subscribe
Mr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:09 AM   #1718
FRSure

Drives: Toyota
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
WTB UEL Headers. Let me know
FRSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:24 PM   #1719
civicdrivr

Drives: 2018 Golf R
Thanked 1,095 Times in 647 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdrivr View Post
Hey guys, part-out time has finally come. Some parts are still installed, but will be removed within the next 2-3 weeks. Most prices are OBO; I will entertain fair offers. I will also do package deals. I am not interested in trades as I'm getting rid of the car.

If you're interested in anything, PM me your cell number or email for the fastest response. Everything is located in Richmond, VA, and I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I will also help install/swap parts if that is desired. Thanks!

Items in bold are brand new/never installed.

Updated prices and sold items 11/19/2018

GT86 Underpanels....................................... .................................................. ....................................$175.00
Perrin Engine Mounts (5k-ish miles)............................................ .................................................. ........$250.00
IRP V3 Short Shifter (installed, but used for maybe 100 miles)............................................ ......................$400.00
WC Lathewerks Stainless Steel Piston shift knob.............................................. .........................................$50.00
Perrin Polyurethane Shifter Bushing........................................... .................................................. ...........$20.00
BPS Short Shifter (with red lockout ring; black also included)......................................... ...........................$200.00
Stock Clutch, Flywheel, Pressure Plate (47k miles, never slipped).......................................... ....................$200.00
Driveshaft Shop 600HP Axles (brand new).............................................. ..........................................$550.00
Airaid Air Intake Kit (10k miles I think)............................................ .................................................. ....$125.00
P-Tuning Equal Length Header............................................ .................................................. ................$850.00
Delicious Tuning Bluetooth Flex Fuel kit w/ DESS Upgrade........................................... ..............................$475.00
Crawford Limited Edition Oil Cap............................................... .................................................. ............$60.00
Nameless Cam plate............................................. .................................................. ..............................$45.00
Crawford Air/Oil Separator......................................... .................................................. ........................$125.00
Vortech V-3 H67B Supercharger Kit (With boost controller & Tial 50mm wastegate).....................................$2, 500.00
CBR Radiator/Oil Cooler (new)............................................. .................................................. ......$600.00
JDL Low Profile Fan Shroud with SPAL fans.............................................. .........................................$300.00
Morimoto Silicone Radiator Hoses (new)............................................. ...............................................$60 .00

Perrin 2.5" Overpipe.......................................... .................................................. ...............................$200.00
JDL 2.5" Ultra Quiet Front Pipe.............................................. .................................................. .............$300.00
Grimmspeed license plate relocation kit............................................... .................................................. .$40.00
OEM Mud Gaurds (rear have been cut down to fit diffuser)......................................... .................................$30.00
Grimmspeed Hood Struts............................................ .................................................. ........................$65.00
Perrin Shorty Antenna........................................... .................................................. .............................$35.00
Five Axis Design trunk spoiler (Asphalt)......................................... .................................................. ......$100.00
eBay 1.5" antenna........................................... .................................................. ................................$Shipping (if required)
Ikon TRD style trunk spoiler (new, painted Asphalt).......................................... ..............................$75.00
Ikon TRD style rear side spoilers (new, painted Asphalt).......................................... ............................$75.00
DriftArmor Bumper Bar (new, unpainted)........................................ .................................................. $145.00
Hella SharpTone Horns (new)............................................. .................................................. ..........$60.00

Subaru Homelink Mirror w/ mount............................................. .................................................. ..........$110.00
Recaro Sportster CS (driver and passenger, with rails; driver side is heated)........................................... ....$2,000.00
2015 FR-S Touchscreen Radio............................................. .................................................. .................$150.00
SRP Racing Block Satin Pedals............................................ .................................................. ..................$75.00
Magna Instruments F-Sport Style Gauge Cluster Face.............................................. ..................................$130.00
Black Interior Panels............................................ .................................................. ..............................$240.00
Raceseng Slammer Shift Knob.............................................. .................................................. .................$80.00
Toyota Clear Sidemarker Lights............................................ .................................................. .................$30.00
Tom's Clear USDM Taillights w/ new WDNinja gaskets........................................... ....................................$300.00
BRZ Headlights w/ Clear lens swap & bulbs/ballasts (need trade for stock headlights)......................................$ 450.00
Morimoto RetroQuik projector retrofit kit w/ 5000k bulbs (will install if local/come to me, should take 4hrs).......$150.00
Whiteline Rear Subframe Inserts........................................... .................................................. ................$25.00
SPC Rear Lower Control Arms.............................................. .................................................. ...............$140.00
SPC Rear Toe Arms.............................................. .................................................. .............................$140.00
Voodoo13 Toe Eccentric Lockout........................................... .................................................. .................$35.00
Whiteline Differential Bushing Inserts........................................... .................................................. .........$25.00
Volk CE28N-L 18x8.5 +44mm w/ 245/35 Michelin PSS, center caps & locking lug nuts....................................$1,750.00

SOLD ITEMS:
Velox Motorsports Differential Covers
Velox Motorsports Hood Louvers w/ Rain Guards
Velox Motorsports Aggressive Diffuser
Velox Motorsports Front Splitter w/ Race Upgrade
Velox Motorsports Front Splitter Endplates
Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace
Stoptech 13" big brake kit with 2 piece rotors (front; will include Motul brake fluid)
Fortune Auto 500 coilovers w/ Swift springs (f:6k/r:7k)
Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway Bars
TRD Aero Stabilizing Cover
Long overdue bump!
Old 11-20-2018, 08:30 PM   #1720
xn7485

Drives: 1995 Acura Integra GS-R
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Looking for a straight swap of black OEM hood and trunk to World Rally Blue color. Trunk is debadged but has original OEM wing.
Attached pictures are of my Galaxy Blue Silica with this swap done (Except that last picture). Looking to trade in DC/MD/VA area only.
The stock hood is comparable in weight to CF hood, save some money and get the two toned look, inspired by an old BRZ STI concept! (Last picture)
Attached Images

xn7485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:47 PM   #1721
retepK

Drives: 2013 Brz Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdrivr View Post
Long overdue bump!
PM sent!
retepK is offline   Reply With Quote