follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 02:33 PM   #1
Jeffro

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS - 86 Corolla GTS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: 2013 Whiteout FRS - Original Owner

For Sale: 2013 Whiteout Scion FR-S, 6spd manual, 73k miles of which 80% are highway miles, original owner, garage kept, no accidents, clean Kentucky title with no liens.

Purchased on July 22, 2013 and used as a daily driver until the end of 2018. Since then the car has been driven sparingly as I had to purchase a car that would fit a bigger car seat for my daughter.

Has been meticulously maintained, dealer serviced until 50,000 miles after which I performed all oil changes, tire rotations, and general maintenance. Zero mechanical issues, oil changed every 7,500 with Toyota or Amsoil synthetic. Break-in oil changes were done at 250 and 1,000 miles prior to dealer service. Transmission gear oil was swapped out at 500 miles due to issues with factory oil that is well documented and swapped again at 50k miles. Car has been fully detailed 3 different times, last time was mid-2018. Have all service records and receipts for work done. Car averaged approximately 30 mpg, always used 93 octane and have a spreadsheet with all the fill ups the car has ever had which I will include with sale.

Car has never been in an accident, never been driven on the track, and never been smoked in. I have both keys plus the valet key, original window sticker, and all owner’s manuals that came with the car.

Since the car was a late 2013 model, it has the 2014 model year touchscreen radio and upgraded entertainment system with is somewhat rare. Car also has a few of small modifications:
• OEM Invisible shield on front bumper, hood, and fenders along with shield on door jams (paid for with original sale and done by dealer rep)
• OEM Fog Light system installed shortly after car was purchased and protected with 3M film with Sylvania bulbs installed
• TRD Intake System (installed at 50,000 miles)
• TOMS Tail Lights (installed at 50,000 miles)
• Stoptech slotted front rotors and Ferado performance brake pads (installed at 50,000)I still have the OEM tail lights and OEM brakes which have plenty of life left on them which I will include with the sale or can swap if buyer would rather not have the aftermarket items.
• All LED lights with exception of the head lights and fog lights including proper relay for correct turn signal functionality
• Aftermarket 86 center console insert

Recent work done:
• Oil change in December 2019
• New battery installed in January 2019
• Wiper blades changed in 2018
• Tires were replaced in 2017 with Continental DWS 215/40/17 on OEM wheels, have approximately 23,000 miles on them and rotated every time an oil change was done. Still have more than 2/3s tread remaining
• New Serpentine Belt installed at 50,000 miles

Car does have a few dings, specifically two on the hood and one on the DS rear quarter panel and some scuffs on front lip from parking blocks and DS mirror, but the exterior is a solid 9/10. Interior also has a few scratches on the DS door panel and dash trim, but also a 9/10.

Asking $14,000 obo. Serious buyers only, no joy rides. If interested, please DM me here or text to five zero two seven two four zero six five three. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffro For This Useful Post:
AX_FRS (12-08-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
Jeffro

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS - 86 Corolla GTS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Car is Sold.

Closed Thread