follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 10-27-2016, 02:09 PM   #1
Mr.Impreza
Mr.Fujitsubo

Drives: 2018 STI
Thanked 1,552 Times in 784 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Thumbs up FRSport Customer Review

Hey, just a quick review about FRSport located in California.

I tend to buy most car parts from Canada/Japan since it's just much cheaper due to our Canadian dollar being very weak towards the USD which makes everything very expensive.

That aside, I wanted to purchase the Fujitsubo Catless Dual Resonated Front Pipe and it was only available from USA since Fujitsubo made this product for the US market.

So I decided to go with FRSport for many reasons.

Why Frsport?
Well, they were one of the few (maybe only) companies selling the Fujitsubo Front Pipe.
Also, I like the fact that they shared the same passion as me for Fujitsubo products and they seemed to really have a strong relationship with the company.

Customer Service
I have been in contact with one of there employees for a long time regarding buy this piece and I'm grateful that the company has such passionate people working there. This employee basically stayed in touch with me for 1 year! Yep...since the release of this front pipe and helped me with a lot of questions that I had. So overall, the customer service was top notch. No complaints and everyone is very knowledgeable in the parts.

Shipment
Mine was sent Via UPS. I liked how FRSport kept me informed with the whole process though. When I sent the payment I got informed right away that it went through and they even sent it out the same day as payment! SAME DAY!....Honestly....I only know of 1 other company which ships on the same day and that's mine haha

I've bought from other vendors before and usually it's at least 1-2 working days. I even once waited 1 month when the item showed it was in stock on a certain company *Won't say the name*

UPS did the rest of the work, and I had no problems and they item came in perfect condition.

Overall
I'm a very pleased customer. I would gladly buy everything from this shop for my car needs. They even stock Eneos motor oil! <3 Always makes me wonder why we don't have more kinds of these shops in Canada.

~ Shop Information ~

FRSport.com
18050 Newhope St.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
http://www.frsport.com/

My cat approved the service also.

free image hosting

Mr.Impreza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Impreza For This Useful Post:
D_Thissen (10-27-2016), FRSport.com (01-03-2017), NLSP (10-28-2016), SuperDave (10-27-2016)
Old 10-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #2
SuperDave

Drives: DAT Rally Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
i like frsport too because they actual have a physical location that i can go to. their customer service is pretty good and a few members on the forums here work there. well at least one for sure.
SuperDave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:
Mr.Impreza (10-27-2016)