follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons

User Tag List

Old 11-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Sony

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ MT Limited
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTS: Airaid Intake System, Stock Exhaust, Stock Radiator Hoses

Want to sell my Airaid Intake System, never had any lagging issues with it, works perfectly. Includes Silver and Black Airbox covers, also includes ALL parts, fasteners, instructions and stickers that it came with new. Getting rid of it because I put the stock intake back on for warranty bulletins and I'm just too lazy to put it back on. Also I have a tune now so there is really no need for it. Asking $200 OBO not including shipping. Shipping anywhere is possible.

Want to sell my Stock Exhaust, Installed Perrin exhaust within 4,000 miles of getting the car. Stock exhaust is barely used, includes gaskets and bolts (if I can find them, they are somewhere around here.) Do not need it anymore. Local (New England) pickup only please as I do not have the means to ship an item this large. Price is $100 OBO

Want to sell my Stock Radiator Hoses, Installed Perrin dress-up replacements, do not need the stock hoses anymore. Shipping is totally possible. Asking $25 OBO

Thanks!
-Trev
Sony is offline   Reply With Quote