follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2020, 09:20 PM   #1
OrangeJuleas

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit

Hi guys, haven't had my car for a while (sold it about 3 years ago). Loved every minute of it, but just wasn't big enough for hauling a bunch of photography equipment. Sold most parts already but I still have some leftovers. A few really heavy duty (read: amazing) Anarchy Motive shift knobs (send me a message if you want some pics of what I have...I'm just trying to find them a new home), and also this EcuTek kit that comes with the dongle (obviously no license):

PM me for more info. Looking for $100 shipped. Hope it brings someone here as much joy as it did for me.

UPDATE 05/13/2020.

Hey all, the EcuTek kit has been sold. Hopefully /u/strife enjoys the hell out of it! However, the shift knobs are still available! I'm looking for $25 each (Redback one $40 since that was a custom piece). Unfortunately, these are going to be local pickup only as the Anarchy Motive ones weigh like 10 pounds each (exaggeration, but only slightly!) Here are some pics I took today. In my eyes, they are worth every penny (and were when I paid $80+ for them years ago). They are still super clean and OMG, shifts were butter smooth with them. Just so much good weight.

Anarchy Motive ones: Pearl White, Gold flake, Nebula (?) Black, Tiffany Blue. The Go Baby Go one is a resin material with a FAKE button molded and pressed into it. IT IS NOT A REAL BUTTON, but looks cool. The Redback one has a real spider in it and was handmade by a very chill dude in Australia. It is a resin material so it's pretty light. It has a collar for the lockout on it. All were custom made specifically for my car, so whatever else a shift knob for a 2013 FR-S fits, it's good to go.

Let me know if you need any more information about these.

I'm not insane, in fact I'm kinda rational, when I be asking y'all, "Where did all the passion go?"

Last edited by OrangeJuleas; 05-13-2020 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Updated items for sale, added pictures.
OrangeJuleas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OrangeJuleas For This Useful Post:
Strife (05-14-2020)
Old 05-11-2020, 10:36 PM   #2
Strife

Drives: Hyperblue BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
I'll take it!
Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 05:40 PM   #3
OrangeJuleas

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Garage
EcuTek kit sold and shipped, to /u/Strife.

I'm not insane, in fact I'm kinda rational, when I be asking y'all, "Where did all the passion go?"
OrangeJuleas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OrangeJuleas For This Useful Post:
Strife (05-14-2020)