follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 07-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
CircuitJerk
Pull my finger...

Drives: Silver Scion Slushbox
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
P&L Motorsports CNC’d Billet Aluminum Battery Tie Down

When I had P&L install my EL header last year I believe they may have been in the design phase for these, and were intending to include them in a group buy at some point. They eventually had them in black and polished aluminum.
I stole a black one when no one was looking. Hell, I figured they were laying everywhere and they wouldn't miss just one. Right?

So, that leads us up to the present, and while I was at the shop a couple weeks ago, I spied a red one. I immediately knew I had to have it.
Again, no one was looking so I inched closer until I was able to slip that bad boy into my front pocket without anyone noticing. I think they noticed the bulge in my pants as I was getting some seriously strange side glances like they didn't want me to catch them looking at my bulge.
Well, the cat's out of the bag. That was the wrong package you perverts!
I figure, in a year's time, with my ninja skills, I might be able to accumulate enough parts to build a turbo. That snail and the FMIC will have to wait until winter. (Think baggy clothes and a giant parka)

Srsly tho:
I have had other products over the years and I have to say this is one of the best looking yet subtle and tasteful designs I've seen. The red one with it's darker hue is not flashy or bright and shiny.
I can say that both the design and aesthetics really appeal to my modding sensibilities.
I really love these guys. Good people, hard working, friendly and maybe a little naive and too forgiving when it comes to a ninja clepto like myself. Can't just leave this stuff laying around. It's too much of a temptation.

That said, I'll probably wait a while until the dust settles until I show my face around the shop.

For Reals:
Thanks to all at P&L, I love you...

Vendor: P&L Motorsports @P&L Motorsports
Product link: http://pandlmotorsports.com/shop/pl-...tery-tie-down/
CircuitJerk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CircuitJerk For This Useful Post:
P&L Motorsports (07-28-2014)
Old 07-29-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
P&L Motorsports

Drives: '13 Turbo BRZ (AT) & '13 FRS
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

I think we're going to have to install a metal detector at the front door..

Ty @ P&L

P&L Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to P&L Motorsports For This Useful Post:
CircuitJerk (07-30-2014)