follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 10:32 AM   #337

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
28th of March
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com View Post
Yes sir! Got your email and update inbound on Monday

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning
1st of April
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8686 View Post
Dear Zach
I couldnt find the tune in my email.
Can you resend please.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2nd of April
Quote:
Dear @sales@delicioustuning.com

when should I expect the new file?

I hope that I am only one ignored by Delicious Tuning and no one else is treated the same.

Although me request is very simple, I don't know why it is taking so long.
VOLK LE37 17X7.5, SWIFT Springs, Bilstein B8, HKS intake duct, Cosworth Air Filter, HKS headers, PLM Over Pipe, EVS Down Pipe & Exhaust, FD 4.55, GFB pulleys, Axle-Exchange Drive Shaft, Mishimoto oil cooler, Cusco F&R strut bar, TRD door stabilizer, Innovate SC, Delicious Tuned
8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:10 AM   #338
yomny

Drives: 2013 FRS Whiteout
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
I was just exchanging emails back and forth and Zach was very good about it. It is Easter weekend and a lot of places seem to be closed. Maybe given them a call. I do feel you on the no response thing, is the main reason why I contacted the guys at delicious. Keep us posted, customer service is almost more important to some of us than anything else. Best of luck.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:47 AM   #339
ft86me

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
28th of March

1st of April

2nd of April

I hope that I am only one ignored by Delicious Tuning and no one else is treated the same.

What kind of simple request?
ft86me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:53 AM   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft86me View Post
What kind of simple request?

When I placed my order, I mentioned that I need the throttle setting to be aggressive on map1 and Very aggressive on map2. I also mentioned if they can teduce the radiator fan opening temp.

The file sent to me didnt have that.

VOLK LE37 17X7.5, SWIFT Springs, Bilstein B8, HKS intake duct, Cosworth Air Filter, HKS headers, PLM Over Pipe, EVS Down Pipe & Exhaust, FD 4.55, GFB pulleys, Axle-Exchange Drive Shaft, Mishimoto oil cooler, Cusco F&R strut bar, TRD door stabilizer, Innovate SC, Delicious Tuned
Old 04-03-2015, 11:54 AM   #341
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,682 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quote:
28th of March

1st of April

2nd of April

Hi,

I understand your concern for wanting an update for the following requests:

1. More aggressive throttle mapping on map #2
2. Radiator Fans to kick on earlier

You are in our queue; unfortunately there are a few requests ahead of yours, and it would be unfair to those people if we attended to yours before theirs. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Cheers,

William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 12:03 PM   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
Hi,

I understand your concern for wanting an update for the following requests:

1. More aggressive throttle mapping on map #2

2. Radiator Fans to kick on earlier

You are in our queue; unfortunately there are a few requests ahead of yours, and it would be unfair to those people if we attended to yours before theirs. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Cheers,

William Knose

Delicious Tuning

I dont mind waiting if you responded to my post saying it needs another week. What frustrate is the ignorance while replying to others in diffrent threads.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #343
yomny

Drives: 2013 FRS Whiteout
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
I dont mind waiting if you responded to my post saying it needs another week. What frustrate is the ignorance while replying to others in diffrent threads.

Fans turning on late or just trying to get quicker cooling? Whats up with the throttle mapping, we're talking about different tunes here but I feel the oem sensitivity is pretty good. Just trying to get a feel for how you're liking your tune.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:18 PM   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomny View Post
Fans turning on late or just trying to get quicker cooling? Whats up with the throttle mapping, we're talking about different tunes here but I feel the oem sensitivity is pretty good. Just trying to get a feel for how you're liking your tune.

The tune is perfect and flawless.
Just needed small adjustments for the throttle to match my driving style and an early kick of the fans because of our hot climate.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8686 For This Useful Post:
DeliciousTuning (04-03-2015), yomny (04-03-2015)
Old 04-03-2015, 01:34 PM   #345
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
The tune is perfect and flawless.
Just needed small adjustments for the throttle to match my driving style and an early kick of the fans because of our hot climate.

Thank you. I was very frustrated with your posts but realized no one understands what it is we do every day.

Please understand we work literally 12-14 hours days trying to maintain a customer base that grows exponentially each month. Yes I post online, because I need to to from time to time and I also need a break from time to time. How many times have a personally posted in the past month, only a couple because we have been that slammed with work. We are trying our best, we are adding in more ways to manage requests and updates as we grow and it just takes time, which is limited at best.

When I hear a complaint, I seriously think of saying "F" all this and go back to programming. I would work far less hours and stress but I will not because I love what I do. So a simple thank you or just a simple requests for an update (even if it is weekly) is far more beneficial to our health.

We have sent you an email with your update as described in the original order. Now we usually charge a service fee for any additional requests which would include the radiator fan TURN ON, since it was a a request placed after the initial order but we added it in because of this one single post.

"You catch more bees with honey than you do vinegar."

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
ft86me (04-03-2015), itsibarra (04-03-2015), yomny (04-03-2015)
Old 04-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
Thank you. I was very frustrated with your posts but realized no one understands what it is we do every day.

Please understand we work literally 12-14 hours days trying to maintain a customer base that grows exponentially each month. Yes I post online, because I need to to from time to time and I also need a break from time to time. How many times have a personally posted in the past month, only a couple because we have been that slammed with work. We are trying our best, we are adding in more ways to manage requests and updates as we grow and it just takes time, which is limited at best.

When I hear a complaint, I seriously think of saying "F" all this and go back to programming. I would work far less hours and stress but I will not because I love what I do. So a simple thank you or just a simple requests for an update (even if it is weekly) is far more beneficial to our health.

We have sent you an email with your update as described in the original order. Now we usually charge a service fee for any additional requests which would include the radiator fan TURN ON, since it was a a request placed after the initial order but we added it in because of this one single post.

"You catch more bees with honey than you do vinegar."

Cheers,

William Knose

Delicious Tuning

Thank you for your generoius and fast response. No one question your talent in tuning and perfection.

Have a nice weekend

The Following User Says Thank You to 8686 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2015, 02:42 AM   #347
raytrix

Drives: Series 10 FR-S
@sales@delicioustuning.com

I got the latest revision of the tune at Touge Factory from Mike where you guys went from 10psi to 9psi tune on my Greddy turbo kit with 725cc Injector Dynamics and 265lph Denso fuel pump tune but increased my timing for more response and torque at the lower end on Friday April 3rd. I just had the liberty of trying out the latest tune over the weekend (late Friday and all of Saturday). At least 120 miles on the tune and I've noticed that I get rev hang once I let off the gas and approach to a complete stop. It rev hangs at 1200 rpm sometimes up to 1500 rpm for good 5-8 secs before it idles down to 900rpm. Also my idle A/F is at 12.0 to 12.6 all day long even when the car is warmed up. I also noticed that my Short Term Fuel Trim sits at a full -25% at idle. Doesn't the computer try's to usually zero itself out to 0%. I never seen a car that sits at full -25% Short Term Fuel Trim during idle. Could all of this be related to each other? -25% Short Term Fuel Trim, 12.4 A/F at idle, rev hangs 5-8 sec at 1200rpm each time I let off the gas to a stop. Ever since the revision on the tune my Long Term Fuel Trim hasn't budged from 0% which technically is good but it's odd that it doesn't even the slightest correct itself due to temps or variation in the heats. On the previous 10psi tune the LTFT varied 0% idle and 7.3-9% cruising, I didn't pay attention to the STFT. I believe my idle was closer to 13.5-14.2 for that older tune. What do I do at this point? I feel kind of unsafe the way it's at now with the rev hangs, rich idle, and full -25% STFT at idle.

Here's a picture capture of my Greddy informeter readings at idle.
raytrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:02 AM   #348
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytrix View Post
@sales@delicioustuning.com

I got the latest revision of the tune at Touge Factory from Mike where you guys went from 10psi to 9psi tune on my Greddy turbo kit with 725cc Injector Dynamics and 265lph Denso fuel pump tune but increased my timing for more response and torque at the lower end on Friday April 3rd. I just had the liberty of trying out the latest tune over the weekend (late Friday and all of Saturday). At least 120 miles on the tune and I've noticed that I get rev hang once I let off the gas and approach to a complete stop. It rev hangs at 1200 rpm sometimes up to 1500 rpm for good 5-8 secs before it idles down to 900rpm. Also my idle A/F is at 12.0 to 12.6 all day long even when the car is warmed up. I also noticed that my Short Term Fuel Trim sits at a full -25% at idle. Doesn't the computer try's to usually zero itself out to 0%. I never seen a car that sits at full -25% Short Term Fuel Trim during idle. Could all of this be related to each other? -25% Short Term Fuel Trim, 12.4 A/F at idle, rev hangs 5-8 sec at 1200rpm each time I let off the gas to a stop. Ever since the revision on the tune my Long Term Fuel Trim hasn't budged from 0% which technically is good but it's odd that it doesn't even the slightest correct itself due to temps or variation in the heats. On the previous 10psi tune the LTFT varied 0% idle and 7.3-9% cruising, I didn't pay attention to the STFT. I believe my idle was closer to 13.5-14.2 for that older tune. What do I do at this point? I feel kind of unsafe the way it's at now with the rev hangs, rich idle, and full -25% STFT at idle.

Here's a picture capture of my Greddy informeter readings at idle.
PM'ed, and no that's not normal. In the future please feel free to email me directly at sales@delicioustuning.com.com, as I see emails as soon as they come in but just happened to be checking the forum at the right time this weekend.

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
raytrix (04-05-2015)
Old 04-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #349
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Update for everyone: We are now on version 14.65 of the Flash & Go tune which offers the following improvements:

For users older than version 14.0:
Closed Loop Fuel Correction under wide open throttle
Improved throttle response
Improved Idle both stationary and when coming to a stop
Improved acceleration from a dead stop
Smoother transition between fuel modes
More Low End Torque
For Turbo Applications: Better top end power
Flex Fuel now working for all applications

For users on versions newer than 14.0:
Closed Loop Fuel Correction under wide open throttle
Improved Idle both stationary and when coming to a stop
Improved acceleration from a dead stop
Smoother transition between fuel modes

We now also have scaling for the omni 2.5 bar map sensor, and the Bosch 3 bar map sensor, which comes standard on the Cosworth kit.

For all users on Flash & Go versions older than 14.0, the tune is so different that we are charging an update fee of $65 to rebuild it for you, available here:

http://www.delicioustuning.com/service_work

For users on Flash & Go versions newer than 14.0, the update will be free of charge as it does not take nearly as much time and your order will have been much more recent.

For everyone older than 14.0 that wishes to upgrade, please order the service work with your Dongle ID and kit requesting an update, and any unique parts your kit may have that are outside the norm.

For everyone newer than 14.0 but not yet on 14.65 that wishes to upgrade to the latest tune, please contact me on here via private message with your full name and Dongle ID and I will put you on the list to receive an update.

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
Efferalgan (04-09-2015), ft86me (04-08-2015), maxjedi (04-08-2015), yomny (04-08-2015)
Old 04-08-2015, 04:05 PM   #350
maxjedi
The Cloudmaker

Drives: GT86, G37S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com View Post
Update for everyone
I've been waiting for this! Please send me an update. Ecutek key 6B 13 AE.

... my build thread: maxjedi's turbo "daily drifter" GT86 ...
maxjedi is offline   Reply With Quote