follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 06-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTB: BC Br Extreme drop

First off I want to say if this is not allowed than please delete. Just want to see if I can buy these local before I order online. If one is selling a set (prefer 10k spring rate, but does not really matter) or if a shop has some in stock please pm me. If you are going to fresh meet that would be a perfect place to exchange.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 06-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
AZP Installs

Drives: '11 STi->'14 BRZ | '14 Touareg TDi
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to AZP Installs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsFang View Post
First off I want to say if this is not allowed than please delete. Just want to see if I can buy these local before I order online. If one is selling a set (prefer 10k spring rate, but does not really matter) or if a shop has some in stock please pm me. If you are going to fresh meet that would be a perfect place to exchange.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I would first question why you are going with those coilovers? Are you looking for performance or just looks? From there we can help tailor a setup for your needs. Let us know and we'll help you out.

-Mike Paisan

AZP's First Private Track Event, June 19 at NJMP Thunderbolt $315 including Classroom and Mentor!

11+ Years Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Subaru Enthusiasts.
Call directly as We carry almost every manufacturer now, so before you buy parts call us.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) | T-1 Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber |AIM: AZP Installs
"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"
AZP Installs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZP Installs View Post
I would first question why you are going with those coilovers? Are you looking for performance or just looks? From there we can help tailor a setup for your needs. Let us know and we'll help you out.

-Mike Paisan

AZP's First Private Track Event, June 19 at NJMP Thunderbolt $315 including Classroom and Mentor!

Call directly as We carry almost every manufacturer now, so before you buy parts call us.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) | T-1 Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber |AIM: AZP Installs
Right now im in the form>function stage of the cars life. I do plan on tracking the car but only a max of 2x times a year since I still have a loan on the car. I dont see the need to buy expensive coils just to only track the car very little. Iv had BC BR on my evo with no problem, and alot of my friends run BC BR on their cars with no problem. Lastly i plan on going around 1" from the ground and from what i heard the extreme drops are the best options for that. Only other coil im looking at is the stance system since it has proven track performance and a good drop to it the price.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
AZP Installs

Drives: '11 STi->'14 BRZ | '14 Touareg TDi
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to AZP Installs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsFang View Post
Right now im in the form>function stage of the cars life. I do plan on tracking the car but only a max of 2x times a year since I still have a loan on the car. I dont see the need to buy expensive coils just to only track the car very little.
Gotcha, so for form over function I'm sure they will be fine, just remember handling will be less than stock so be careful driving them. For slightly more you can get a set of KWs which will give you good entry level performance and should achieve the drop you are looking for. It may cost a little bit more but well worth it based on our long experience in this business.

-Mike Paisan

AZP Installs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #5
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

last bump, also looking for stance coils or D2 (really anything that will lower almost 4").