follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #15
ToySub1946

Drives: 15FRS, 05MustangGT, 85Toyota truck
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
"When I get the film developed I'll upload scans somewhere and you can see the glorious beauty shots of the car in some really cool settings."

FILM:
The outdated, but still used, equipment that the best photographers use to take pictures. Comes in a variety of sizes, from the small 110 film (in a cartridge that looks like a telephone receiver) to the large format 4x5 film sheets. This film produces negatives that are used in enlargers and scanners to create a print.

FILM:
what they called marijuana back in the 70's
"Your hippie friend also left 'film' for you if ya get what I mean." -That 70s Show

FILM:
unusually cheap toilet paper like that found in public places
Yo, have a seat at the food court yard, I have to go develop some film.
ToySub1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #16
runfrodorun

Drives: Red 2013 BRZ Premium 6MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToySub1946 View Post
"When I get the film developed I'll upload scans somewhere and you can see the glorious beauty shots of the car in some really cool settings."

FILM:
The outdated, but still used, equipment that the best photographers use to take pictures. Comes in a variety of sizes, from the small 110 film (in a cartridge that looks like a telephone receiver) to the large format 4x5 film sheets. This film produces negatives that are used in enlargers and scanners to create a print.

FILM:
what they called marijuana back in the 70's
"Your hippie friend also left 'film' for you if ya get what I mean." -That 70s Show

FILM:
unusually cheap toilet paper like that found in public places
Yo, have a seat at the food court yard, I have to go develop some film.
I would try to qualify my usage of the noun 'film' by saying it was 35mm, however I don't think it'll help, since I think all three of your definitions of film come in a 35mm variant if one so desired.

Let's say that I'm using the 35mm film that you would be most likely to get a full page of google results on if you typed '35mm film' into the search. That should be adequate clarity for the foreseeable future and relatively immune to change barring some cultural phenomenon.
runfrodorun is offline   Reply With Quote