follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #1
continuecrushing

Drives: 2013 Firestorm FRS
Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,003 Posts
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
FS: 335 Sprintex Supercharger Kit (Intercooled version)

Would prefer not to ship-large/heavy/don't want damaged

Located in Socal (Murrieta)
$2700

With the FRS sold, one of the last and final parts I've got is finally for sale. The Sprintex 335 intercooled, complete kit for the FRS, BRZ, and 86. This kit is AWESOME, and an absolute blast to drive. See dyno video and charts attached.

Lets start with what you will need:
1. ECUTEK. You'll need a tune to run this kit. The top tuners for this are Delicious and Moto East. I have personally used both and had a great experience. You may want to look at a flex fuel kit, you'll make more power and the car will run better (highly highly recommended). For what it's worth, Moto East has tuned the most 335 units, that I know of.
2. OEM coolant-this supercharger uses an air to water intercooler, and requires oem coolant. Dealer or amazon: http://amzn.to/2kaGO0G
3. Time to install. It will take 6-12 hours depending on your experience (and number of beer breaks)
4. 75W-90 gear oil, down the road. I will put fresh fluid in the supercharger, but it is recommended you check the level/flush it occasionally: http://amzn.to/2kb35vp
5. You'll need to buy a harness to tap into the injectors to power the water pump, OR, tap into the injector wire (only 1) and buy nothing.

Things You Might need:
1. Clutch. Sure you can drive on the factory one, but you won't be able to beat on it. Not fun.
2. Built engine. I ran this kit on a stock engine and e85 the entire time, and it never blew up. YMMV, but you can have it pretty de-tuned to be as reliable as possible, and go crazy down the road with built engine etc.
3. Oil cooler. Do it. Stock you should have one, let alone making this much power. Oh, get one with a thermostat too.
4. New hoses. I am giving you all the parts required to install, but it wouldn't hurt to pick up extra hose and such, so you don't need to deal with it down the road.
5. Fuel Injectors. Talk to your tuner and figure out if you'll need these based on your goals.

Important stuff:
-This kit is AWESOME. When I first installed and went for a test drive, my immediate thought was, "why the hell didn't I do this earlier..." Your reaction will be the same. This thing makes great power as is, and potential for tons down the line.
-Brass fittings for the rear of the supercharger. Stock they are plastic, and known to leak. This fixes that problem, and they are already installed.
-Power, I made 305whp and 254wtq. The car is pretty dang quick. See video.
-Whine. This supercharger is a twin screw and it whines more than your gf. Seriously though, it sounds freaking awesome See video
-CARB EO NUMBER. This is HUGE. It does have a CARB sticker. Don't get a ticket because of this thing. Well, speeding, maybe lol. But they can't get you for the supercharger. With that said, the 335 is not technically carb legal, but I have a carb sticker from the 210 kit. What you do with this sticker is your own business. Completely unrelated and different, the 210 and 335 kits look identical, except the 335 is longer. That's what she said.
-This supercharger HAS the oil sight glass on the front.

I have owned both the 210 and this 335 kit, and I loved both. I had zero issues with either kit, and if I bought another FRS for some reason, I would not hesitate to use this kit again. Everything is completely uninstalled and ready to be picked up. I am currently not interested in shipping due to the size and weight of the kit.

The car is sold, and I am not interested in frs/brz/86 trades, or parts. Shown in the photos is the supercharger, and two boxes. Box on left has belts, bolts, extensions, hoses etc, while box on right has the intercooler. Also, the weird black blob things in the photos are balloons to prevent things from getting in where they shouldn't. The installed shots show a perrin intake and the metal intake tube, those are not included, and I don't have them anymore. I am including the factory sprintex tube, which will connect to your intake (oem or aftermarket).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyGWBIYBBzw"]Sprintex 335 Supercharged FRS Back Again...Bigger Supercharger=More Power? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrOSM0ZpcA"]FRS Innovate Sprintex Supercharger Whine Drive By - YouTube[/ame]

continuecrushing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #2
SoloIIscoob

Drives: 2014 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bet this is a blast to drive with on these chassis......wish I could scoop it up!
SoloIIscoob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoloIIscoob For This Useful Post:
continuecrushing (02-05-2018)
Old 02-06-2018, 07:25 AM   #3
Teku18

Drives: 2014 WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
bump for the kit I originally wanted. GLWS
Teku18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #4
OzzyGT86

Drives: Ultramarine GT86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bump for an amazing seller! Bought his old 210 unit would pick this up if I wasn’t turbo now.
OzzyGT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OzzyGT86 For This Useful Post:
continuecrushing (02-06-2018), Quasar Kid (02-08-2018)
Old 02-06-2018, 06:55 PM   #5
blu-frs

Drives: scion frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
If you decide to ship, Im interested!
blu-frs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:43 AM   #6
Quasar Kid

Drives: Whiteout 2013 Scion FR-S Manual
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Finally have the money to afford this, but I can't make a 15-hour drive to pick it up, lol. Local guy who gets it at this price is super lucky. Good luck with sale!
Quasar Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #7
continuecrushing

Drives: 2013 Firestorm FRS
Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,003 Posts
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
payment received-do NOT CLOSE. Will update thread with photos of supercharger package!
@Quasar Kid
continuecrushing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, 335, sprintex