follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #15
Pizzachicken
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Drives: Asphalt '16 FRS
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sorry to revive but this is the only thread accurate to what I'm looking for and haven't yet found an answer. Most build logs on here seem to be doing something like drop in 4in speakers into the factory mid location, and not seeing much on 2 way components.

I was wondering if there's a general consensus/suggestion for those with a 2 way components, whether to mount the tweeter in the mid vs the stock tweeter location. I currently have mine wedged into the basket of the mid location thinking the slight bit of vertical distance would bounce waves less off the windshield, but I've also read the tweeter location was originally engineered from factory to utilize the windshield..

Currently, I get a bit of fatigue being hyper aware of the distances between the tweeters, like i'm hearing them separately from the left and right. Leaning ever so slightly towards the center of the car seems to blend it all together. Tried eq and balance, no time alignment, but after a while my ear calibration gets jumbled and needs a reset. Thinking maybe using the stock locations, moving both tweeters a bit closer to each other would yield a more centered sound, if it works like that?

So leaving it up to the experts to sway me, any opinion on what is better, or if it makes much a difference at all?

Last edited by Pizzachicken; 01-14-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Pizzachicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:31 AM   #16
soundman98
Boost is Whack. N/A4LYFE
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 brz limited
Location: chicagolandia
Posts: 3,055
Thanks: 6,380
Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,461 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I ran into a lot of issues personally with the windshield audio reflections. I ended up settling on using dayton 3-1/2" fullrange point source drivers for the high end portion of my system. I tried a few different tweeters (air motion transformer, and 4 variations of soft dome) and found that the reflection tends to enhance the more undesirable aspects of typical format tweeters...

Important to note here is my preference for extremely laid back high end. I've never been happy with tweeters smaller than 1-1/8" in vehicles. I've always found they tend to get peaky between 10-15khz, and it makes my ears buzz. I've specifically gone with the dayton because it's off-axis response above 10khz does not have the same peaks as other drivers.

My recommendation for you would be to consider moving the tweeters to the tops of the sail panels to completely avoid the windshield interaction (at least temporarily), or, as i did, abandon typical expectation of driver formats.

In my last car i also found that passive crossovers can sometimes cause significant issues-- i chased a tweeter distortion issues throughout the system for years only to finally figure out that the passive crossovers were crossing the tweeters over at about 1khz to low, and causing them to distort.

The fix to that problem was going full active to allow better manipulation of crossover control .
__________________
my '14 brz limited "the return to normal" (or is it?)
led mods-10%(planning/designing/sitting on hands)audio mods-99%(done is never done)

hidplanet build log
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:33 AM   #17
soundman98
Boost is Whack. N/A4LYFE
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 brz limited
Location: chicagolandia
Posts: 3,055
Thanks: 6,380
Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,461 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I should ask, what component drivers are you using?
__________________
my '14 brz limited "the return to normal" (or is it?)
led mods-10%(planning/designing/sitting on hands)audio mods-99%(done is never done)

hidplanet build log
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:55 AM   #18
Pizzachicken
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Drives: Asphalt '16 FRS
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
I should ask, what component drivers are you using?
I'm using 6.5 Infinity References for a simple beginner's build, learning and just trying to make the best of what I have. Went with components because I wouldn't know how to tune crossover points for selecting custom speakers. Also don't want to work outside of the factory dash grille as I want everything looking oem. Would you have any other configurations with these limiting factors? Was thinking maybe trying the mids location but angling it toward to driver seat instead of straight up.
Pizzachicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:28 PM   #19
soundman98
Boost is Whack. N/A4LYFE
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 brz limited
Location: chicagolandia
Posts: 3,055
Thanks: 6,380
Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,461 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzachicken View Post
I'm using 6.5 Infinity References for a simple beginner's build, learning and just trying to make the best of what I have. Went with components because I wouldn't know how to tune crossover points for selecting custom speakers. Also don't want to work outside of the factory dash grille as I want everything looking oem. Would you have any other configurations with these limiting factors? Was thinking maybe trying the mids location but angling it toward to driver seat instead of straight up.
i completely understand wanting to look oem.

i've always found infinity tweeters to be some of the harshest around. coupled with the dash/windshield effect, i can see how it can easily tend to make it even worse.

it wouldn't hurt to try to place them more directionally towards you from the mid location. though what i believe is happening is the triangular shape of the windshield/dash is horn loading the dash drivers, so i don't expect any dramatic improvement.

horn loading, if you're not familiar, in very laymans terms, basically makes the speaker to more efficiently push a small amount of air around in a tiny space directly near it, and then that tiny amount of air moves a larger amount of air past it. in general, it makes the speaker more efficient(louder with less power required to make it louder), extremely directional, and can emphasize very specific frequencies depending on the shape of the horn, the materials used for the horn design, as well as the speaker used.

if reorienting them within the dash doesn't work(i'm not really expecting it to), there's really only 2 options:
1. consider replacing the tweeters with a different model.

2. using the gear you have, consider alternative mounting locations.

in this case, i would add about 6' of wire off the crossover tweeter output, get some 'blu tack' or similar, and tack the tweeters in various semi-viable locations for a few days each to feel out the difference.

--try the top of the windshield on the headliner, firing forward(next-best aftermarket concealed location), alternatively on the windshield firing down
--mounted on the A-pillars, firing across the dash-play with mounting height from touching the dash to at the top of the pillar(i've used this method, least desirable due to visible components, but relatively effective)
--at the top of the door panel (least desirable, but extremely common)
--at the top of the door pull(again, not great due to visibility)
--over the door speaker(not ideal to install exposed, but ideal for simulating installing the tweeter behind the grille without all the hassle it would actually take)

after that, it's a matter of balancing the oem look you want with the results you decide sound the best.
__________________
my '14 brz limited "the return to normal" (or is it?)
led mods-10%(planning/designing/sitting on hands)audio mods-99%(done is never done)

hidplanet build log
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to soundman98 For This Useful Post:
Pizzachicken (01-15-2020)
Old 01-17-2020, 01:17 AM   #20
Griever423
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ
Location: DFW
Posts: 169
Thanks: 87
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post

--try the top of the windshield on the headliner, firing forward(next-best aftermarket concealed location), alternatively on the windshield firing down
--mounted on the A-pillars, firing across the dash-play with mounting height from touching the dash to at the top of the pillar(i've used this method, least desirable due to visible components, but relatively effective)
--at the top of the door panel (least desirable, but extremely common)
--at the top of the door pull(again, not great due to visibility)
--over the door speaker(not ideal to install exposed, but ideal for simulating installing the tweeter behind the grille without all the hassle it would actually take)

after that, it's a matter of balancing the oem look you want with the results you decide sound the best.

So what I'm gathering from this thread is to not use the factory tweeter location and putting the aftermarket tweets in the A pillars firing across the dash would be much better for SQ/Staging?


I'm planning on running Morel Virtus components. HU will be a Kenwood 998 Excelon. I didn't plan on running a DSP. The Kenwood has RTA and Crossovers. Was planning on running active using the HU only.
Griever423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #21
czechm8
520
 
czechm8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: Series 10 Fr-s #520
Location: Iowa
Posts: 152
Thanks: 13
Thanked 61 Times in 38 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
It does take a lot of tuning and it was certainly a learning experience for me. While I went with OEM Audio in my FR-S, I spent lots of time and $$ figuring this out in my Sequoia years ago.
With 2-ways, when you separate the tweeter and mid-bass driver...........you need to be prepared for what that entails. The supplied crossovers on a component system are not built for this. You will get a very "tinny" one dimensional sound stage. After going through many off the shelf component sets, some expensive, some not, I finally landed on a pair of Scanspeak revelators and a set of HAT ring radiator tweeters. I had crossovers custom built, but ended up swapping some of the components when I would change drivers. My tweeters are crossed at 5K and the mid-bass drivers at 5.7K (12db slopes, iirc). That overlap is what is necessary to overcome the separation of the tweeter/mid-bass. I ended up contacting the owner of HAT to get some guidance on this arrangement, and that knowledge is what allowed me to finally be satisfied with the results. Time alignment between the two drivers is not needed to achieve results, but time alignment between L/R and sub channels is critical to building the sound stage you desire.

Good luck on you build.

Last edited by czechm8; 01-17-2020 at 10:31 AM.
czechm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to czechm8 For This Useful Post:
Griever423 (01-17-2020), soundman98 (01-18-2020)
Old 01-17-2020, 01:45 PM   #22
Griever423
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ
Location: DFW
Posts: 169
Thanks: 87
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by czechm8 View Post
It does take a lot of tuning and it was certainly a learning experience for me. While I went with OEM Audio in my FR-S, I spent lots of time and $$ figuring this out in my Sequoia years ago.
With 2-ways, when you separate the tweeter and mid-bass driver...........you need to be prepared for what that entails. The supplied crossovers on a component system are not built for this. You will get a very "tinny" one dimensional sound stage. After going through many off the shelf component sets, some expensive, some not, I finally landed on a pair of Scanspeak revelators and a set of HAT ring radiator tweeters. I had crossovers custom built, but ended up swapping some of the components when I would change drivers. My tweeters are crossed at 5K and the mid-bass drivers at 5.7K (12db slopes, iirc). That overlap is what is necessary to overcome the separation of the tweeter/mid-bass. I ended up contacting the owner of HAT to get some guidance on this arrangement, and that knowledge is what allowed me to finally be satisfied with the results. Time alignment between the two drivers is not needed to achieve results, but time alignment between L/R and sub channels is critical to building the sound stage you desire.

Good luck on you build.

I'm guessing I'm just not used to hearing what a proper sound stage is supposed to sound like. I previously owned a 2013 BRZ and had diamond audio components installed with the tweeters in the factory location and it sounded good to me. Guessing in that case I just don't know what I'm missing.
Griever423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 02:00 PM   #23
czechm8
520
 
czechm8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: Series 10 Fr-s #520
Location: Iowa
Posts: 152
Thanks: 13
Thanked 61 Times in 38 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever423 View Post
I'm guessing I'm just not used to hearing what a proper sound stage is supposed to sound like. I previously owned a 2013 BRZ and had diamond audio components installed with the tweeters in the factory location and it sounded good to me. Guessing in that case I just don't know what I'm missing.
Its all relative. It is hard if you have no reference point. I get more frustrated with the horrible recordings of most of today's music more than anything else.
So even if you have a system capable of amazing reproduction, it is lost on the poor quality of the source material readily available.
I used to be really involved in mobile audio and did a lot tuning and testing.....I guess my expectations are different than most.

The bottom line are your ears. If you are satisfied and happy with it.......that's what matters. My experience with my other vehicle was borderline obsession! I told myself I'd never get that involved again, which is why I went with OEM audio on the FR-S. They have done a good job with their systems. The environment of the BRZ/86 cabins is hard to deal with to begin with.

Cheers!
czechm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to czechm8 For This Useful Post:
Griever423 (01-24-2020), soundman98 (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 01:37 AM   #24
soundman98
Boost is Whack. N/A4LYFE
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 brz limited
Location: chicagolandia
Posts: 3,055
Thanks: 6,380
Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,461 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever423 View Post
So what I'm gathering from this thread is to not use the factory tweeter location and putting the aftermarket tweets in the A pillars firing across the dash would be much better for SQ/Staging?


I'm planning on running Morel Virtus components. HU will be a Kenwood 998 Excelon. I didn't plan on running a DSP. The Kenwood has RTA and Crossovers. Was planning on running active using the HU only.
please don't take my post as universal recommendations. they are simply alternatives because he indicated the initial plan in the factory location just ain't right for him. there is no single 'right' method. the best method is the way that works for you. he has some specific gear, and i listed those as options because he initially indicated before that he's not extremely interested in experimenting with other brands.

my car, i run a pioneer prs80 head unit, with dayton 3-1/2" fullrange point source in the oem dash location crossed over at 200hz(the max of the non full active mode, i would prefer them to cross at 500hz), dayton 7" esoteric midbass in the doors high passed at 50hz, and a peerless 10" aluminum xxls sub lowpassed to 100hz.

i've done some very minor eq'ing in the high end only. no more than +/-2 notches on the radio's eq. i've overall very happy with the final sound.

but that said, while doing my pickup truck (same radio, dayton 1x5" highs, peerless hds mids), i ended up installing a dayton dsp408 because the dayton 1x5's had to be crossed over at 500hz, or they'd buzz.

after going through the effort, it's something that i'm going to plan to include on any future builds. looking at the kenwood you said you're using, it appears to have very similar crossover capabilities as my pioneer, which is why i would highly recommend a dsp of some sort. the amount of tuning capabilities is well worth the cost of entry and hassle of installation for it.

in the same build, i attempted to use a soundstream low profile sub--i knew it was risky, but i needed the space capabilities... unfortunately, too many corners were cut in it's build quality, and the only way for it to function at all required heavy eq(boosted 50-70hz) and bandpass crossover(24db-30hz hp, 12db-75hz lp) neutering. with the deck, this was impossible. with the dsp408, it took 15 minutes.
__________________
my '14 brz limited "the return to normal" (or is it?)
led mods-10%(planning/designing/sitting on hands)audio mods-99%(done is never done)

hidplanet build log
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to soundman98 For This Useful Post:
LimitedSlip (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 01:16 PM   #25
LimitedSlip
Member
 
LimitedSlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Drives: Then-1977 Celica GT Now-2017 860SE
Location: In A Galaxy Far Far Away
Posts: 94
Thanks: 29
Thanked 60 Times in 39 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@soundman98

Would these be the components you chose for the BRZ?

Dayton Audio PS95-8 3-1/2" Point Source Full Range Driver 8 Ohm
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...8-ohm--295-349

Dayton Audio ES180TiA-8 7" Esoteric Series Woofer 8 Ohm
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...8-ohm--295-398

Peerless by Tymphany XXLS-P835037 10" Paper Cone Subwoofer 4 Ohm
https://www.parts-express.com/peerle...-ohm--264-1650

And a DSP maybe something like this?
Dayton Audio DSP-408 4x8 DSP
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...audio--230-500

How much fabrication was involved to mount the dash and door speakers?
Did the depth of the 3-1/2 driver make it difficult to drop in from the top side of the dash?

Any idea if the 3-1/2 drivers are similar in efficiency to the factory dash speakers so I could try a simple swap of just the dash speakers without having to separate the amplification/eq channels for the door and dash speakers?


Thanks!

Last edited by LimitedSlip; 01-18-2020 at 01:49 PM.
LimitedSlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:46 PM   #26
soundman98
Boost is Whack. N/A4LYFE
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 brz limited
Location: chicagolandia
Posts: 3,055
Thanks: 6,380
Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,461 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip View Post
@soundman98

Would these be the components you chose for the BRZ?

Dayton Audio PS95-8 3-1/2" Point Source Full Range Driver 8 Ohm
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...8-ohm--295-349

Dayton Audio ES180TiA-8 7" Esoteric Series Woofer 8 Ohm
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...8-ohm--295-398
correct so far. of note, the 7" esoteric's replaced some 6.5" peerless HDS nomex drivers. i was hoping that the larger voice coil former would allow for better lower frequency midbass extension. there's not a significant difference, as both contain shorting rings to reduce distortion. personally, i just like the look of the esoterics more, so they're still my preference, but there are cheaper options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip View Post
Peerless by Tymphany XXLS-P835037 10" Paper Cone Subwoofer 4 Ohm
https://www.parts-express.com/peerle...-ohm--264-1650
it's actually the aluminum cone version, ordered through madisound, though no longer available easily within the states anymore. it appears a few eu or aussie audio sites have them in stock yet. i choose the aluminum cone version specifically because i'm running it in a smaller sealed box, and aluminum cones are generally more resilient in high compression than paper variants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip View Post
And a DSP maybe something like this?
Dayton Audio DSP-408 4x8 DSP
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...audio--230-500
yes, that's what i'm running in the truck. minidsp makes a similar unit that some feel is better performing, i choose the dayton version because it was cheaper and had similar features/specifications. your mileage may vary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip View Post
How much fabrication was involved to mount the dash and door speakers?
Did the depth of the 3-1/2 driver make it difficult to drop in from the top side of the dash?
for the door speakers, i routed some replacement adapters out of 3/4" mdf, and painted them to minimize moisture issues. this picture is of the peerless hds' installed, but they're the same brackets with some minor adjustments for the esoterics:


for the dash speakers, they're smaller due to the lack of the oem bracket, but fit in the holes without modification. i used some pieces of aluminum bar left over from another project to keep them in place:


Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip View Post
Any idea if the 3-1/2 drivers are similar in efficiency to the factory dash speakers so I could try a simple swap of just the dash speakers without having to separate the amplification/eq channels for the door and dash speakers?
i think they're relatively close.
__________________
my '14 brz limited "the return to normal" (or is it?)
led mods-10%(planning/designing/sitting on hands)audio mods-99%(done is never done)

hidplanet build log
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to soundman98 For This Useful Post:
LimitedSlip (01-19-2020)
Old 01-20-2020, 01:00 PM   #27
cjd
Senior Member
 
cjd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 2017 BRZ
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,490
Thanks: 863
Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,198 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedSlip View Post
Any idea if the 3-1/2 drivers are similar in efficiency to the factory dash speakers so I could try a simple swap of just the dash speakers without having to separate the amplification/eq channels for the door and dash speakers?

Couple things to note here, assuming my memory of the setup (from reading threads) is right (I've had to postpone my build yet again for $ reasons... which is fine, but I don't have the first-hand experience re-wiring yet)


1. The tweeter wiring is slightly funky and needs a jumper or something for the woofers to work if you take the tweeter out. I think.
2. Sensitivity will only be part of the equation. And tuning frequency response isn't always straight forward... it can work out, but I've seen as many systems 'flat' and bad sounding due to negative summing and poor data acquisition. I've made such mistakes myself in the rush of trying to get something done too quickly.


The door drivers aren't the worst ever, but they have very little excursion and distort really easily. Fatigue in this car is, in my experience, due to bad source or woofer distortion... it's got all sorts of problems in addition, but...


Take your time, learn stuff. Digital makes it easy to keep tweaking.


Also (and especially if your hearing isn't great in the top octave), the 3" 'full range' are a great alternative to going 3-way. Any top end in the dash location is bounced, not direct. That may be a good thing if it's consistent through the places that ears will be.
__________________
Second chance build... or whatever it is.
cjd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cjd For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (01-21-2020)
Old 01-24-2020, 11:43 PM   #28
Griever423
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ
Location: DFW
Posts: 169
Thanks: 87
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
my car, i run a pioneer prs80 head unit, with dayton 3-1/2" fullrange point source in the oem dash location crossed over at 200hz(the max of the non full active mode, i would prefer them to cross at 500hz), dayton 7" esoteric midbass in the doors high passed at 50hz, and a peerless 10" aluminum xxls sub lowpassed to 100hz.



I have some hearing loss/tinnitus and I think this would be an interesting direction to go with what I'm wanting to do (running a full range 3.5"). I looked up the Dayton full range you mentioned, it looks like it has pretty lower power handling. Did you end up running the 3.5" off of the head unit power?
Griever423 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FR-S / BRZ Front Stage nashsnazzy Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 48 05-20-2013 11:36 AM
Front Stage Speaker Replacement - The Right way? Gopherboy6956 Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 12 03-27-2013 03:39 PM
Complete Front Stage Upgrade for FR-S/BRZ JoeBoxer Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV 0 03-22-2013 12:06 AM
Fog light confusion? PurpleTerds Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 5 08-02-2012 11:07 PM
Alarm confusion Fugazi Subaru BRZ General Forum 9 07-12-2012 12:20 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.