follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum

FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum All photos, videos and other media related to the Scion FR-S and Toyota 86

User Tag List

Old 01-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #29
mastawyrm

Drives: '10 Mini ClubmanS '95 Z28 08 VW GLI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3scapist View Post
I guess there's no possibility of backseat lovin with a Chili's waitress during her break then eh?
Backseat? No, but if the fronts recline like they do in my camaro, I promise it'll work out just fine
mastawyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #30
DommerEOD
I'm a Carcissist

Drives: JERRV , 11 STI, 07 FJ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn248 View Post
Couldn't you accomplish the same thing by just not taking extra passengers...?

I honestly don't understand the desire of some of you to drive with the back seat folded down? IMO it just looks like you were too lazy to fold it back up.
It'd be noisy (ok, not quiet) with the seat down too.. Probably get a bit droany with that trunk acting as a speaker for the exhaust.
DommerEOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #31
Lo

Drives: Old Saturn
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn248 View Post
Couldn't you accomplish the same thing by just not taking extra passengers...?

I honestly don't understand the desire of some of you to drive with the back seat folded down? IMO it just looks like you were too lazy to fold it back up.
Why heat/cool the trunk? (seats down = more room that needs to be heated/cooled thus takes more time to have the cabin heated/cooled).

Also, there's nothing stopping you from keeping stuff ON your seats (unless, obviously, you're one of those people [read: nothing pejorative] that will go to the track with it and bring your tires and don't need to dirty your seats!)

Finally, I'm pretty sure if you're with people that are looking for a ride, the argument of "I would, but my seat is down" won't be enough to deter them from wanting to get in with you. You'll just end up sounding like an ass. I'm sure if you tell your friends that you don't want to hear crap about how little leg room they'll have, they'll understand and STFU.

Last edited by Lo; 01-24-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Added comments
Lo is offline   Reply With Quote