follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2017, 02:59 AM   #1
dejahboi

Drives: 13 FRS - Boosted
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Indicator Symbols issue

Alright i've been trying to diagnose what's wrong with my indicator symbols (parking brake, oil, trac off, cruise control, etc). They won't turn on.

I installed an advanced keys push start along with an idatalink immobilizer last November and its been great until the end of December my indicator lights just won't turn on?

What I'm trying to figure out is which wire should I be looking at that sends signals to those particular indicators? Funny part is when I do a reflash via Ecutek, the initial start would all of sudden cure my problems.

Not sure what to look at here. Any ideas?
dejahboi is offline   Reply With Quote