follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 11-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #17781
jack43

Drives: Sterling Silver BRZ Limited MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WithNolock View Post
That is a great road! I also like the road just west of that, the 261 between Mexican Hay Lake and the 260. Much shorter in length but pretty intense.
Good tip. Can't wait to try that one.

A motorcycle guy makes his case why he likes it more than the Tail of the Dragon
http://www.motorcyclephilosophy.org/...ide-report.htm
jack43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #17782
Sivtec

Drives: 12 Mitsu Evo X, 09 Honda CBR 600 RR
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boblhead View Post
@Sivtec i went to a party last night in mesa and saw your car, i wanted to leave a note but my drunken self couldn't find a pen

sent from
Ha really?
Must have been in the apartments. Sweet dude

-2013 Scion Raven FR-S
-2009 Honda Green/Black CBR600RR
Sivtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #17783
aaronklaw

Drives: Nissan GTR, BRZ, Chevelle, Camaro
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Update to previous post, put a resonator and silencers on the agency power catback and I can finally drive down the highway without a headache or setting off car alarms. I can take the silencers off when I'm at the track as well, so it worked out and looks fine.

Anyone going to cars and coffee tomorrow morning? I'll be there bright and early in the GTR and may head to pavs in the brz later that night. Anyone heading to SEMA? If so we're caravaning up on monday night I think.
aaronklaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #17784
Yruyur

Drives: Scion fr-s asphalt M/T
Thanked 1,631 Times in 941 Posts
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Have not had any gas smells for months but figured I would put the updated sensor in(same as fa20club) and replace the questionable incorrect line size that line that started the whole flex fire fun.. No smells of gas and the everything went together pretty easily.

Yay.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2013, 01:29 AM   #17785
40flash
John 1:12

Drives: Pearl white BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
I thought nickelback was a football term.
40flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 40flash For This Useful Post:
bignrichlll (11-03-2013), Ninjin (11-02-2013), WithNolock (11-02-2013)
Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 AM   #17786
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Garage
No that's a quarter back Lol

Hey guys tomorrow I didn't realize Tyler's soccer game started later. Let's move our start time to 10:30am just to be safe.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #17787
jeffsides
AZ FRS 86

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to jeffsides
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Vivid Racing:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...php?p=37762140
Or you can just got with the whole 60 page thread and not just that one post:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337726

Or how about this one where you charged someone more than agreed?
http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-gen...-problems.html
Original Thread from 350Z:
http://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-ni...-bad-news.html

Over on Corvette Forums...
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/auto...id-racing.html

I can keep doing this but there is no need, my personal issue came from a car I bought from a guy who took it to Vivid and you guys not only couldn't figure out a simple problem but you charged him well over 2k and oddly enough someone on here knows him. I even found an old picture of his car and the "sweet" work Vivid did to it.

There were also claims of redoing the head gasket and other build items and when I took the valve cover off that was obviously never done.

I have heard so many stories about new management, and so and so taking over hell there are threads on here about it I believe but certainly else where as I have shown and that was just a broad Google search.
Frankly there is always a story, always someone new trying to fix it and then the game begins again.

All I can do is shake my head because frankly no matter what the name carries a long history of the same thing over and over and it may have changed but the odd's of it being believed are next to none. Really a sad situation.
Sounded like he got his issue with vivid figured out, this post looks like all you are trying to do is start something.
For example.

Or this link....

How about this one.....

Where do you work cross? I bet I'll find just as much bad press online as well.

I know how all this works first hand. I work for a car dealership I've been in the business for 15 years. People are all such pansies! They act like buying a car is the worst thing that has ever happens to them in their life.

Cross. You are doing the same thing as mentioned earlier, have a good experience you tell 1 or 2 people. Have a bad one you tell everyone. It's not needed for you guys to bash other people and companies.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing certain posts by a select number of people that are either always being negative or always trying to stir things up.

Sent from ARIZONA86 HQ
IceFyre13th (11-04-2013), SMOKETREES (11-02-2013)
Old 11-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #17788
jeffsides
AZ FRS 86

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Shadow View Post
Anyone going to this tomorrow?

@SMOKETREES planned on going I think.

Sent from ARIZONA86 HQ
Old 11-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #17789
Pscylo

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsides View Post

I know how all this works first hand. I work for a car dealership I've been in the business for 15 years. People are all such pansies! They act like buying a car is the worst thing that has ever happens to them in their life.

Always been smooth for me, and always Toyota
Pscylo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pscylo For This Useful Post:
jeffsides (11-02-2013)
Old 11-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #17790
redsuns03

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Boosted w/ JDL v2.1
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pscylo View Post
Always been smooth for me, and always Toyota
Lol when I got my car at big two it was like buying pizza. Pure price made it easy that's for sure

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #17791
EZWood
BAMF

Drives: 13 fr-s, whiteout, MT. 94 ZJ
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Saw a couple twins in Tucson. One headed up the 79 a blue brz on speedway yesterday. Driving out here for work is not much fun. I still can't get over the 19 being marked in km.
EZWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #17792
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsides View Post
Sounded like he got his issue with vivid figured out, this post looks like all you are trying to do is start something.
For example.

Or this link....

How about this one.....

Where do you work cross? I bet I'll find just as much bad press online as well.

Cross. You are doing the same thing as mentioned earlier, have a good experience you tell 1 or 2 people. Have a bad one you tell everyone. It's not needed for you guys to bash other people and companies.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing certain posts by a select number of people that are either always being negative or always trying to stir things up.

Sent from ARIZONA86 HQ
He figured out his issue after he went to his credit card company, for the mistake Vivid made they wanted to charge him 25% to refund him I'm sorry but how is that the correct procedure?
How in my case was the correct procedure to make comments about your customer to a completely unrelated party? Where was the professionalism?

I work for Mindplay its an educational software company, you're welcome to look I am sure you will find some. However what you are failing to recognize is a pattern. This is not a few or a handful this is far to many to just brush under the rug. If from 2003-2013 you continue to have issues.... that's something to be concerned with.
You may feel its a bandwagon mentality but I assure you the moment it went bad for you suddenly the opinion you hold would change as it did for many others.

I ran and to this day still have my own business, I know how it can go but I can tell you in about 10 years there are less than 6 complaints about me. I don't hide from them either nor claim I changed owners, employee's, managers, etc. Its just the way things go but when it gets over 20 then you have an issue.
As I said can it change yes and more than once I said its a sad situation, but that does not change what happened. Time could but as mentioned the Dyno Threads here and Jack43's post mean there are still some issues and thats just the way things currently are.

As for certain people wouldn't that be doing the same thing? (Stirring things up) Being a pansy?
What I have noticed is that if you do not hang on the word of a few local's then you are going against the grain. I for one really do not come here to be part of a click I come here because I enjoy the vehicle and share my work and knowledge.
I finished with the Highschool click 13 years ago.

So regardless of your opinion mine has not changed and thats the diversity of those here. If thats something you cannot handle you might think about the diversity brought forth on the internet in general. Like it or not people will not always agree and you can take it personally which frankly I have noticed you seem to enjoy doing causing its own problems or you can accept that diversity as part of the community.
Its not disrespectful its standing by what you personally believe and that is something I feel is very important. "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
Old 11-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #17793
jeffsides
AZ FRS 86

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
He figured out his issue after he went to his credit card company, for the mistake Vivid made they wanted to charge him 25% to refund him I'm sorry but how is that the correct procedure?
How in my case was the correct procedure to make comments about your customer to a completely unrelated party? Where was the professionalism?

I work for Mindplay its an educational software company, you're welcome to look I am sure you will find some. However what you are failing to recognize is a pattern. This is not a few or a handful this is far to many to just brush under the rug. If from 2003-2013 you continue to have issues.... that's something to be concerned with.
You may feel its a bandwagon mentality but I assure you the moment it went bad for you suddenly the opinion you hold would change as it did for many others.

I ran and to this day still have my own business, I know how it can go but I can tell you in about 10 years there are less than 6 complaints about me. I don't hide from them either nor claim I changed owners, employee's, managers, etc. Its just the way things go but when it gets over 20 then you have an issue.
As I said can it change yes and more than once I said its a sad situation, but that does not change what happened. Time could but as mentioned the Dyno Threads here and Jack43's post mean there are still some issues and thats just the way things currently are.

As for certain people wouldn't that be doing the same thing? (Stirring things up) Being a pansy?
What I have noticed is that if you do not hang on the word of a few local's then you are going against the grain. I for one really do not come here to be part of a click I come here because I enjoy the vehicle and share my work and knowledge.
I finished with the Highschool click 13 years ago.

So regardless of your opinion mine has not changed and thats the diversity of those here. If thats something you cannot handle you might think about the diversity brought forth on the internet in general. Like it or not people will not always agree and you can take it personally which frankly I have noticed you seem to enjoy doing causing its own problems or you can accept that diversity as part of the community.
Its not disrespectful its standing by what you personally believe and that is something I feel is very important. "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
I don't disagree with you on most topics. I just get tired of reading slander type statements about companies in general. Nothing is perfect and asking as his issue was handled that's all that matters. I've had problems with companies in the past, as long as it's corrected I don't put them on blast. And I'll continue to use them. I won't just cut them off because of a mistake. Now the restocking fee you mentioned, is outrageous. But as long as they waived it for jack. I hope anyway. After my meeting with @vividracing last month, they know they have had bad press in the past and they are working very hard to gain the trusted name back. I'm all for doing business with local companies if possible and I truly like to support them. I just hope in jacks case, his issue was 100% resolved.

Sent from ARIZONA86 HQ
Cross (11-02-2013), vividracing (11-03-2013)
Old 11-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #17794
redsuns03

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Boosted w/ JDL v2.1
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Garage
So the @Raceseng camber plates are looking awesome. I can't wait!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Tags
arizona, fr-s, mesa, phoenix, scion, tucson, we need a subforum