follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 02:54 PM   #1
falcon_wizard

Drives: BRZ 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Routing brake ducts along Rad sides ?

Good day folks,

I’d like to get brake ducts routed front the front on either side of my radiator/oil cooler ducting, to increase my brake pads longevity on track. The bumper is already opened and with a bashbar, and there as such is room on each side of the Rad ducting to leverage for additional air intake ducts to grab air from, as I do use my fog lights for daily driving at night and would like to keep them. Anyone has (a successful) experience with routing them from the front that way ? (Rather than say a verus eng setup)

I have seen examples from flatirons tuning on their blog using common parts and a C6 rigid brake duct as well as a kit from TF works.

Appreciate any insight you may have.

Thanks
Attached Images

falcon_wizard is offline   Reply With Quote