follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

User Tag List

Old 11-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
engsr

Drives: Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GTA: Anyone looking for a BRZ SWP ST Manual

I went to get my rear tail light replaced today at Marinos and in the showroom they have an unclaimed white manual Sport Tech. I don't know how long it's been there but when I was leaving there was a guy there taking a look at it, and all I said to him was "Do it". So if you're looking for a white one, here's your chance. Talk to Mark Margiotti - he's a straight up no BS person, and will take care of you and your car. I dealt with him back in June when I got mine and I told him I'd let some of you know, in case you were looking for one.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Marinos and I'm not friends with Mark. I only bought my car from him and I'm helping him out because I was really surprised that this car was unclaimed. Shit, I was even thinking about trading mine in for it, lol. I'm looking out for the community because I know some of you are eager to get your hands on one of these cars, and the pickings are getting slimmer. Good luck.
jjkerr626 (11-23-2012)