follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #6007
Guff
Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
NVM, he's sleep now... we gonna go marriage counseling first thing in the morning
Damn man, that's rough.

This world is full of shitty, dishonest people. But it's also got gems that are good friends like you Ichi. I'm glad that you're sticking with your friend through the thick.

In regards to what exactly you should do, I have no idea. I've never been in a situation or even had somebody I know in a situation like that. Counseling seems like a pretty solid choice, though...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guff For This Useful Post:
Calum (10-04-2012), ichitaka05 (10-04-2012), S2kphile (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 03:55 AM   #6008
Guff

Garage
In lighter news, I finished Chapelle's Show.

It's sad that it ended so quickly, but I suppose I can see why Dave had his moral dilemma. Although, I would argue that his show was certainly a game-changer in regards to how we see race and how seriously we take it. I only wish that he was making skits now that really made fun of the Muslim stereotype, and used comedy to show how ignorant so many people nowadays are. He is Muslim after all!

3am is a very reflective time for me...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guff For This Useful Post:
Calum (10-04-2012), S2kphile (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #6009
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff View Post
Damn man, that's rough.

This world is full of shitty, dishonest people. But it's also got gems that are good friends like you Ichi. I'm glad that you're sticking with your friend through the thick.

In regards to what exactly you should do, I have no idea. I've never been in a situation or even had somebody I know in a situation like that. Counseling seems like a pretty solid choice, though...
You have no idea! When he called me if he can come to my place, I didn't expect him to tell me this heavy story. When I heard the story, I was like "Ah...." I was literally speechless for few mins. If he didn't ask, if he can watch some anime, we would of been silent for hrs. Serious, I try not to freak out, but when I was writing that post, my hands were shaking like crazy.

I gonna hit bed, so I can wake up early for crazy day a head of me...
Old 10-04-2012, 04:05 AM   #6010
Guff

Garage
Quote:
You have no idea! When he called me if he can come to my place, I didn't expect him to tell me this heavy story. When I heard the story, I was like "Ah...." I was literally speechless for few mins. If he didn't ask, if he can watch some anime, we would of been silent for hrs. Serious, I try not to freak out, but when I was writing that post, my hands were shaking like crazy.

I gonna hit bed, so I can wake up early for crazy day a head of me...
Well, keep your head straight, and most importantly, keep his head straight. If he suddenly wants to go beat that dudes ass, or something wild, keep him calm and focused on getting help from someone who knows how to deal with a situation like this. Maybe an older member would know better things to tell you, but that's how I feel I would handle the situation...
The Following User Says Thank You to Guff For This Useful Post:
ichitaka05 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #6011
n2oinferno
Praise Helix!

Drives: Accord 2.0T, Silverado
Thanked 2,208 Times in 1,072 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Guns don't kill people. Husbands that come home early do.

Seriously though that's really effed up. I can't imagine what I'd do if that happened to me.

Call a divorce lawyer, probably.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #6012
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
@Guff, I never understood the desire to hurt the guy in that situation. I would certainly have the desire, but isn't the women the one who's really at fault. He just has good taste. The women though, she's the one that betrayed someone.
@ichitaka05, just repeating what Guff said, try to keep him sane and keep going. It's when someone stops that they start to dwell.
Also, talking about it can be a double edged sword, if you don't know how to lead the conversation so that the talk ends in healing and not just making him angrier then it might be a good idea to not bring it up. Let him say whatever he wants, listen and say lots of there there's, but there's actually a ton of psychology and body language reading to leading that kind of conversation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calum For This Useful Post:
Guff (10-04-2012), ichitaka05 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #6013
Nevermore
Wayward Member

Drives: Hot Lava 86
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,386 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
*Throttles something*

Supervisor's kind of a ****. I'm selling my current car as I prepare to get my FR-S so I need to sign and notarize my title to transfer it, but since I work all day every weekday I don't really have time to go to the bank to do it. I work at a lawfirm so my dad told me to have our notary do it.

When I asked my supervisor about it he said he wouldn't do it and suggested the bank idea. I told him I didn't have time to go to a bank because I work all day everyday and his response was, "Well, you're f*cked."
Old 10-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #6014
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Currently he's taking a shower. Man, I didn't sleep well... every noise I heard, I woke up to check my friend is safe. My friend sound somewhat calm... but that doesn't mean he's fine. We google local marriage counseling place & we'll be going there in 30mins.

Thanks everyone for advance.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #6015
S2kphile
Resident HoneyBadger

Drives: Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@ichitaka05, @Guff, @Calum

Man that is some tough stuff to hear man. I hope your boy is gonna be all right cause I read & hear stories like that all the time and have a few friends who had cheating SOs. If marriage counseling doesn't seem to work, I suggest to your friend that he turn to the "MANOSPHERE" (ie. Athol Kay, Rollo, Roissy ) and start reading. Here are a few articles on why women would cheat on their husbands:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/...n-women-cheat/

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/...bout-to-cheat/

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/20...game-wife-sex/

Because they're plenty of men who were in situations like that and broke it down to understand why their significant other would do such a thing. And there was a common theme that seem to resonate with most men's experiences. Take it with a grain of salt, though because it'll be a hard pill to swallow but it makes logical sense when you take off your disney-esque glasses and look at it at an analytical level.

IMHO, unless your friend and his cheating ass wife has kids I'd suggest filing for divorce because once a girl cheats on you that means she has no genuine desire for you and doesn't respect you; as a result, she'll find a way to get out of the relationship or do things like this behind your back. Good luck to your friend.

Walk like a King, Be like a Sir, Swag it out like a Boss

Last edited by S2kphile; 10-04-2012 at 11:54 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S2kphile For This Useful Post:
Guff (10-04-2012), ichitaka05 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #6016
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by serialk11r View Post
I got knocked out for my wisdom teeth pulling...I was sorta just dead for the next few days but I think it was worth it since I was freaking out like crazy. If they just gave me some shots in the gums and pulled, I think I wouldn't have responded well to being conscious while they cut into my gums and bone to extract the teeth that hadn't come out yet... Pretty sure I would've gone insane.

My jaw's hinge now has some funny behavior when I open all the way, pretty sure they were a bit rough on it...
My Jaw does the same. Apparently its pretty bad when its fully open and when I try to close. It feels like the hinge goes out of place then in back to place when I try to close. :/

Quote:
Omfg... Omfg... I don't have any words to express how f' up my friend's life got. I need some good words to tell him, cuz he seriously gonna go insane.

He got home from work finding his wife cheating on him (literally sleeping w some dude)... I'm seriously amazed, he just walk out of that place not beating or worse killing anyone. I've not really liked her... but f'! That's way f' up. Well, I gonna be hanging w him trying to keep him from killing himself. I told him to go counseling tomorrow pronto! But anything else I can do or say?

Edit: Currently, we're watching some comedy anime to keep his thought out of this shitty situation...

WOW. fuuuuuuuucked up! Not to be super nosey but.. sleeping as in.. sexy time or.. sleeping as in just napping?

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #6017
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
WOW. fuuuuuuuucked up! Not to be super nosey but.. sleeping as in.. sexy time or.. sleeping as in just napping?
Having a sex, cuz I highly doubt you don't take a "nap", butt naked having condom box on the floor.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #6018
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Having a sex, cuz I highly doubt you don't take a "nap", butt naked having condom box on the floor.
Condom box?!

This person must've had trouble putting it on. :l lol

How horrible! (the situation)

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #6019
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
Condom box?!

This person must've had trouble putting it on. :l lol

How horrible! (the situation)
Yeah, that's why I said it's amazing he didn't beat the f' out of those two... pass 3yrs, he have been working his ass off to keep her wants (new car, house, & all other bs)... and this happened.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #6020
Allch Chcar

Drives: N/A
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Okay, so the Presidential debate. Who watched the full thing? Because I heard the mediator was pretty rude. I only caught parts of it so I'm gonna re-watch it. Hopefully I can finish it without falling asleep.

I don't know about the rest of you but the presidential election year is an exciting time for my family. More so than the bi-annual elections. We get a little bit excited about politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
Daily Driver, occasional weekend drifter.
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?