follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > AFRICA

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
sav
Official anti-BS squad

Drives: Toyota 86 High 6MT
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phoenix tuning

So as I was trying to say - don't you think it's a bit childish to get the topic locked? Why not ask them to delete it while you're at it?

Does questioning they validity make them uncomfottable? Why are they even allowed to punt tunes on this forum if they're not registered vendors?

Either way, as I've said before - claims were made that the torque dip was GONE and the tune was made to sound awesome, now we've seen the results from independent sources on the same reputable dyno and there is ZERO improvement anywhere. On the other hand we've got 2 customers claiming they're very happy but also with zero proof that they actually got any benefit out of it? Sorry boet but black & white counts for more than your ass dynos.

Feel free to prove us wrong, load a tune on GeeTee86's car and post before & after results then remove it. It's that simple, else I'd suggest Marco invests in a proper marketing team, what we've seen here is the exact opposite.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:02 PM   #2
Dammod

Drives: .
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav View Post
So as I was trying to say - don't you think it's a bit childish to get the topic locked? Why not ask them to delete it while you're at it?

Does questioning they validity make them uncomfottable? Why are they even allowed to punt tunes on this forum if they're not registered vendors?

Either way, as I've said before - claims were made that the torque dip was GONE and the tune was made to sound awesome, now we've seen the results from independent sources on the same reputable dyno and there is ZERO improvement anywhere. On the other hand we've got 2 customers claiming they're very happy but also with zero proof that they actually got any benefit out of it? Sorry boet but black & white counts for more than your ass dynos.

Feel free to prove us wrong, load a tune on GeeTee86's car and post before & after results then remove it. It's that simple, else I'd suggest Marco invests in a proper marketing team, what we've seen here is the exact opposite.
Hey Sav,

I didn't ask for that thread to be locked.

The torque dip will be there at the Highveld, check Lenny's graph too - that's life. Coastal regions are another story however.

You are welcome to check the post I made on the dyno runs we did as the results speak for themselves:
Tune Dyno Results - Click Here

Last edited by Dammod; 02-11-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
sav
Official anti-BS squad

Drives: Toyota 86 High 6MT
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
I wish you all the best.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:17 AM   #4
Phoenix*

Drives: Mitsubishi Evo VIII
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
@sav

Some advise...

You have popped out of nowhere and are continuously attacking my business as a whole. We have never met, nor have we done business together, however it seems that you are on a mission to damage our reputation which we have built up over the past 10+ years. You are more than entitled to your own opinions, but only if they are constructive, rather than being directly discriminating, which leads me to believe that you either have hidden intentions or perhaps are just a typical egomaniac that is living within a false reality.

I continuously receive disturbing feedback from representatives and customers on your social media doings and whereabouts against our name/business, including some "extremely"vindictive requests you have made, which would put our BRZ/GT86 developments at risk of theft. I find this ironic, since it contradicts your current opinions and actions of our work.

We are slowly building up a case against your name, and I give you my word that I will make an example out of you in a court of law.
I am making this public post to you today, in order to give you some time to reflect on your actions, on instruction from our attorneys.
I strongly suggest that you follow through with my above recommendation, to avoid being confronted with legal repercussions.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Marco da Costa
Phoenix Performance

Last edited by M-17; 02-13-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Closed Thread