follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Xero Limit
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV

User Tag List

Old 08-26-2019, 03:00 PM   #1
Stang70Fastback
A.K.A. Starlord

Drives: 2015 Series.Blue
Thanked 1,996 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Switch Panel Insert w/ Illuminated Toggle Switches

I'm simply copy-pasting my Facebook Marketplace post as it has all of the relevant information:

----------

UPDATE! I now take orders through my new webpage

https://www.seriesblueadventures.com...-panel-insert/

*** Over 180 sold so far, with 100% satisfaction! ***

That's right, I'm doing YET ANOTHER round of these thanks to continued interest!

Most of you are familiar with these by now. It's a plastic chassis with four ON/OFF SPST toggle switches. They have a red status LED on the tip, and are rated for 12V @ 30A. I make inserts in sizes to fit both push start and NON push start vehicles.

People have used this to control everything from Pedal Dance, to Radiator Fans, to Dashcams, to Radar Detectors, to Trailer Harnesses, to Driving Lights, to Underglow, to Air Compressors, to Active Exhaust, to Subwoofers, to Air Horns, etc...

This is designed to slot into the useless cubby hole in the lower dash. All you need to do is wire it up however you want for whatever accessories you have, and insert it into the cubby hole. You'll have to drill a hole in/cut out the back of the cubby to run wires. A new trim piece is less than $5 at the dealership if this worries you.

PUSH START MODELS (smaller cubby)
- $40 - Blank (cut your own holes)
- $70 - 4 Switch

KEY START MODELS (larger cubby)
- $70 - Blank (cut your own holes)
- $100 - 4 Switch
- $120 - 6 Switch

Shipping is $8/$10 anywhere in the continental US for the small/large panels. $14 international shipping. Yes, the price has yet-again increased by $10 across the board. Last time it was to account for PayPal fees, and increased shipping costs. This time it's to account for the fact that I have to order more switches, and they aren't on super-crazy-bargain sale this time around :P

PM me if you're interested!

Check out my blog, read all about my BRZ adventures, and oogle my sweet cell-phone photos!
You can also find me on Instagram, and on Facebook.

Last edited by Stang70Fastback; 10-29-2019 at 03:14 PM.
Stang70Fastback is offline   Reply With Quote