follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southern California

Southern California SoCal

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #43
Touge_ninja
Sending rods to their doo

Drives: 700HP STi
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This thread is pure win....
Touge_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #44
slidethis
Banned

Drives: Argento
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT 86 Brah View Post
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.
YEH
Attached Images

slidethis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slidethis For This Useful Post:
20valvewynn83 (02-22-2013), Giccin (02-05-2013), IShouldStudy (03-28-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #45
Zgrinch

Drives: 2013 Limited DGM BRZ
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Well....

Quote:
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

BRZGrincherhood
Zgrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zgrinch For This Useful Post:
ette (02-05-2013), Giccin (03-28-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #46
Allch Chcar

Drives: N/A
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Looks like we got ourselves a lost little white knight.
Name:  devil's grin.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  35.4 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
Daily Driver, occasional weekend drifter.
Allch Chcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #47
Kyubi
86 Rolla

Drives: BMW X5
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
A Poem for my missed Connection,

To the prostitute who left her dress in my FR-S, Would you mind coming back to clean up this mess, the herpes are healing, the skin has stopped pealing. Will you come back and let me pay you for sex?

Much love
- E

My Mods to my red 86, Sprintex Supercharger Inter cooled, 5Axis Body kit, KW V3 Coilovers, Invidia N1 Exhaust. BRZ Rear diffuser and custom "UNRIVALED" plates.
Kyubi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyubi For This Useful Post:
20valvewynn83 (02-22-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #48
bestwheelbase

Drives: 1985 P-Type
Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,098 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
@slidethis brings the optimism.

@mrlewistan brought us back to reality.

@whaap knows from experience that they may never meet again.

@Dadhawk divulged the secret of landing Momhawk all those years ago.

@GT 86 Brah "honest, sweet and tender" he offers clean friendship. What's not to like?

@Giccin thought that was weird, but wait until...

@Kyubi - wow, just wow.

Lots of action in this thread. I really hope the girl reads this and connects with the OP.
bestwheelbase is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestwheelbase For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (02-06-2013), Giccin (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #49
Kimsey47

Drives: 2016 STI DGM
Thanked 1,460 Times in 662 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I can imagine the child...

Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 AM   #50
Tylub

Drives: Raven Black FR-S
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
just keep driving the same path at the same time and sooner or later, you should see her again. I see the same people everyday commuting in the morning lol

...although no cuties... D'OH

instagram @Tylub
Mods: Tomei UELs, Tomei OP, Perrin Catted FP, ARK DT-S, Perrin LW Crank Pulley, Enkei RPF1, RSR Sporti, Supertek Intake Tube, Perrin CAI, Stoptech SS lines/brakes/slotted rotors, Cusco MCB brace/Strut Bar
Tylub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #51
oso_25
OH HEY NOW!!!!

Drives: 2013 Scion Fr-s Asphalt
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Garage
To the cutie that I exchanged waves to and smiles on the 5 freeway today. Hopefully you see this and I just wanted to say you looked amazing
oso_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #52
MikesFRS

Drives: it like he stole it!!
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
To The the cutie who yelled from across the intersection saying nice car to me in the ghetto part of San Bernardino thank you
MikesFRS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikesFRS For This Useful Post:
Giccin (03-28-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #53
that_one_guy

Drives: none
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesFRS View Post
To The the cutie who yelled from across the intersection saying nice car to me in the ghetto part of San Bernardino thank you
Haha, is this just what women in San Bernardino do, they just yell at guys at intersections? I was riding my r6 a few years back and while sitting at an intersection I hear "I LOVE BIKER BOYS!". Judging solely on the sound of her voice I didn't even look over...
that_one_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #54
BRZ_Lawyer
Hardworking

Drives: 2013 Subaru Brz, 2013 C300 4Matic
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
To the cutie who loves when i downshift and quickly turn and let my rear wheels slide .... wait that's my wife! #blessed
BRZ_Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRZ_Lawyer For This Useful Post:
Giccin (03-28-2013), MikesFRS (03-28-2013), mrs. sata (03-28-2013)
Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #55
norsamerican

Drives: WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Old 03-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #56
DSOmegaX

Drives: '19 M2 Comp, '20 GR Supra
Thanked 2,153 Times in 986 Posts
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

2019 BMW M2 Competition | LBB | ///M Performance Build Thread
2020 Toyota GR Supra | Turbulence | TRD | Build Thread
DSOmegaX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSOmegaX For This Useful Post:
calis5nest (03-28-2013), OmarGC (03-28-2013), oso_25 (03-28-2013)