follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2016, 05:52 PM   #99
ATaraxias

Drives: 1994 Geo Metro Hatchback
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu1 View Post
ROFL you've obviously never managed an inventory system or dealt with suppliers
Not only did you not accommodate(as no one would expect you to) you outright refused several attempts to make things right because they didn't offer YOU a substantial benefit even when they didn't incur any penalties. (YEs youre trying to benefit from someone's mistake, just like the guy willing to get that walmart cashier fired because she made a mistake and YOU NEED TO BE COMPENSATED FOR IT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD).

TBH had you ever worked in a supply chain, business/commercial accommodations or goods and services, you would understand that discrepancies in systems are commonplace and lead to the occasional mistake (because contrary to what you seem to believe, statistically it wasn't a deceptive effort from the merchant but a system issue).

I work in good/services purchasing for the government and if I'd have you attitude and self-importance when dealing with merchant issues I'd be out of a job within literally 3 minutes for carrying myself like an asshat and reflecting said attitude on the company/public sector.

You really sound like a trust fund kid who's never had anything not go his way and now cannot deal with the smallest of mistakes without making a huge scene about it even when the merchant did their best to accommodate you (most shops/merchants I know would have eventually refunded you the partial amount, with full refund pending return and politely told you to go fuck yourself because they did not need nor want business from someone like you, and we're no just talking mom and pop shops, im talking fortune 500 companies).

CZP made a mistake (or their system glitched or wasn't updated) and honed up to it, instead of handling yourself like a mature human being and considering their reasonable offers, you instead put up a wall not listening to anything that does not confirm what YOU think you are entitled to as a person that was wronged.

GM doesn't give you a brand new C7 corvette because the volt you ordered didn't include the extra cupholder you paid for (no they'll offer a refund or to install it once they receive it, same here) you are expecting them to move heaven and earth and eat shit in the process to make you happy (you, an ungrateful self important asshat who believes he's owed things in this world) If people conducted business like you do no one would want to do business with anyone else and everyone would go bankrupt trying to make things right.....

Let's put it this way, you buy a yellow shirt and some pants from amazon and they say.. yellow shirt, it's backordered until may(even though it said in stock) but they offer you either a full refund (including return shipping for your already shipped pants); partial refund so you can purchase a yellow shirt somewhere else or to send you the shirt once it's available.... (Considering your mentality) you8 would demand amazon purchase a yellow shirt from the GAP and sell it to you at the price you paid (even though amazon undercuts the GAP by 50% of the retail price and gave you a hell of a deal you still feel entitled enough to demand they purchase a shirt for more than you actually paid for it (and encourage their competitors) so that you can benefit from the already good deal you had... You try that with amazon(since you quoted them as not doing this type of stuff) and see what they tell you.... I know they'll say take the full refund, the partial refund or wait for your goods to be sent.

What do you do when you call a store get told something is in stock and get there and it isn't? Do you demand walmart go purchase a DVD player from Sam's club to provide you with said dvd player RIGHT NOW for the priceit said because you were told it was in stock... of course you don't (aat least I hope you don't) because that is stupid and childish (and will get you laughed out of the store by both employees and patrons). So I don't see why you think that would magically be applicable to a webstore for car parts.

Seriously ask anyone who has worked in purchasing of good, accommodations,e tc. and they'll tell you, in stock on the site doesn't mean in stock (most of the time it will, but so many things can affect it, including another customer booking the item half a second before you do and the system not being able to update in time; human error when counting inventory; set aside already with deposit paid, etc.)

Obviously no matter what anyone says you'll continue to ASSume (emphasis on the ASS in ASSume) that you are right (with no tangible scenarios, proof, or precendent) even when you are faced with concrete examples of why your point is wrong... but that's ok I don't blame you, I blame your parents.... You may now congratulate them on raising a self entitled brat unable to listen to reason and civility that thinks his time is worth far more than anyone else's and that think the whole world should mobilize to resolve his little issue so that his heart can stop bleeding from the smallest little mistake that isn't a big deal in any way shape or form

Quote:
Here you brat have a read, maybe this will help you understand how businesses work a little : http://www.logisticsmgmt.com/article...the_principles

That will show you what businesses strive for but also highlight the complexity of it all and show you a few points of how easy it is to have a mistake slide through unnoticed due to the sheer size of the inventory (skus,item numbers for varying models, etc.).

One cannot be expected to always be accurate, they can only try to make it right when the inevitable issue does arise. Does it suck that this happened no doubt but thinking that a business should go out of their way, take huge losses to resolve your small issues is inconceivable and quite frankly deplorable. You should be ashamed of how you reacted and at your refusal to accept a resolution that is miles ahead of what 90% of the business would have done for you. (see my ebay and amazon post, they are real orders I have made and literally was told by both hum too bad but case closed you get nothing)
For the record, CZP never, at any point, had inventory on-hand for the goods I purchased. As a result, I cannot possibly fathom how you view this as a supply chain issue rather than a merchant saying it has goods "in stock" that it obviously knows that it doesn't have in stock...

Like I said before, you are one of those people who think ecommerce merchants can do whatever they want after being paid. You've said that in about 6 different ways here. Your terrible opinion has been noted and saved for posterity.

Thank you, come again.
ATaraxias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:00 PM   #100
MisterSheep
Killed Scion

Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
Tagged: 185 Thread(s)
Garage
hey, @fumanchu1 don't let this guy get to you. Not a single person is on his side and there is no reason to get yourself worked up over the stupid shit this guy is posting. We all know you're better than that.
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
What are you talking about? You just killed one of the worst brands in history according to enthusiasts. People will be worshipping you like sheep.
MisterSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterSheep For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (04-10-2016)
Old 04-05-2016, 06:04 PM   #101
fumanchu1

Drives: 2013 Brz C38 (bought not built :P)
Thanked 1,249 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATaraxias View Post
For the record, CZP never, at any point, had inventory on-hand for the goods I purchased, as a result, I cannot possibly fathom how you view this as a supply chain issue rather than a merchant saying it has goods "in stock" that it obviously knows that it doesn't have in stock...

Like I said before, you are one of those people who think ecommerce merchants can do whatever they want after being paid. You've said that in about 6 different ways here. Your terrible opinion has been noted and saved for posterity.

Thank you, come again.
If shipped from the manufacturer direct, it is commonly accepted practice for the reseller to list it as 'in stock' since it will be shipped same or next day from the distributor or manufacturer, the issue arises when the manufacturer runs out of stock. If both the manufacturer and reseller's system update every 12 or 24 hrs (but one at noon the other at midnight) it can lead to discrepancies in the resellers system (doesn't mean it's deceptive) which causes the issue you had to deal with (I'm with you up to this point) because there is a 12 to 24hr window where the reseller system thinks items are still in stock when they are not. FYI that is one of literally 100'S of possible scenarios that may present itself as a discrepancy between merchant and distributor systems... stop assuming this was done with ill intent and instead just accept it was a system error (it sucks, I feel you) if you can wrap your mind around it being a simple error (could be bad inventory on distributor's side because xx employee was tired from his new baby for all we know) then you would see that CZP has went well above what was required to resolve your issue.

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you and will give you a heads up to be ready to face much more adversity during the remainder of your life... You still haven't answered any of my questions though, instead you deflect to your blanket statements for the most part. Are you a trust fund kid? Did mommy and daddy pay everything for you without teaching you the value of hard work, benefit of the doubt, etc.? I really am just curious at this point.

That's what I mean by if you had any understanding of how supply/distribution chains worked you would not be complaining and raising the same points as you would be aware that this is common practice for the industry as a whole.
fumanchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:09 PM   #102
fumanchu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
hey, @fumanchu1 don't let this guy get to you. Not a single person is on his side and there is no reason to get yourself worked up over the stupid shit this guy is posting. We all know you're better than that.
affected nah, just trying to get him to wisen up a bit because if his mentality doesn't change I foresee an extremely unpleasant future with a lot of needless confrontations with pretty much anyone who doesn't think like he does (meaning everyone who's lived in the real world long enough)
The Following User Says Thank You to fumanchu1 For This Useful Post:
MisterSheep (04-05-2016)
Old 04-05-2016, 06:14 PM   #103
ATaraxias

Quote:
If shipped from the manufacturer direct, it is commonly accepted practice for the reseller to list it as 'in stock' since it will be shipped same or next day from the distributor or manufacturer, the issue arises when the manufacturer runs out of stock. If both the manufacturer and reseller's system update every 12 or 24 hrs (but one at noon the other at midnight) it can lead to discrepancies in the resellers system (doesn't mean it's deceptive) which causes the issue you had to deal with (I'm with you up to this point) because there is a 12 to 24hr window where the reseller system thinks items are still in stock when they are not. FYI that is one of literally 100'S of possible scenarios that may present itself as a discrepancy between merchant and distributor systems... stop assuming this was done with ill intent and instead just accept it was a system error (it sucks, I feel you) if you can wrap your mind around it being a simple error (could be bad inventory on distributor's side because xx employee was tired from his new baby for all we know) then you would see that CZP has went well above what was required to resolve your issue.

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you and will give you a heads up to be ready to face much more adversity during the remainder of your life... You still haven't answered any of my questions though, instead you deflect to your blanket statements for the most part. Are you a trust fund kid? Did mommy and daddy pay everything for you without teaching you the value of hard work, benefit of the doubt, etc.? I really am just curious at this point.

That's what I mean by if you had any understanding of how supply/distribution chains worked you would not be complaining and raising the same points as you would be aware that this is common practice for the industry as a whole.
"The CZP static website graphic that says 'in stock' was just waiting to be updated with daily information from the manufacturer, I'm sure of it..."

Why not pull my other pant leg, friend? It has bells that jingle!
Old 04-05-2016, 11:19 PM   #104
mixtape
Posts in the nude

Drives: 2016 WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Concept Z Performance (CZP) will steal from you, literally.

Guys, guys...don't lecture the poor boy. Let him and his "me"liocentric theory of the universe get a job and see how his attitude carries him through it. The lesson will present itself to him when he is ready.

"Lesbian trees have no wood." - Scoobs McGee
mixtape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #105
ATaraxias

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixtape View Post
Guys, guys...don't lecture the poor boy. Let him and his "me"liocentric theory of the universe get a job and see how his attitude carries him through it. The lesson will present itself to him when he is ready.
If you all haven't figured out what I do for a living yet, I don't think you ever will. I'm quoting sections out of the Uniform Commercial Code to explain why CZP is in the wrong as a merchant seller in this case...

In case you are wondering because you have never heard of the Uniform Commercial Code before, it is the "rulebook" for interactions between sellers and buyers of goods. You would be absolutely shocked at the things it says that merchant sellers are required to do and even more shocked at the remedies that buyers are entitled to exercise.

For example, in this case, I could have purchased the goods from another vendor for a slightly higher price, then turned-around and sent CZP an invoice for the price difference. As a general rule, if you take money from a buyer for the purchase of goods, and fail to deliver them in a timely manner (less than a month), very bad things can happen to you, the seller, due to then available buyer's remedies under the UCC.

Ecommerce merchants are no exception to any of these rules.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:58 PM   #106
finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
If you all haven't figured out what I do for a living yet, I don't think you ever will. I'm quoting sections out of the Uniform Commercial Code to explain why CZP is in the wrong as a merchant seller in this case...

In case you are wondering because you have never heard of the Uniform Commercial Code before, it is the "rulebook" for interactions between sellers and buyers of goods. You would be absolutely shocked at the things it says that merchant sellers are required to do and even more shocked at the remedies that buyers are entitled to exercise.

For example, in this case, I could have purchased the goods from another vendor for a slightly higher price, then turned-around and sent CZP an invoice for the price difference. As a general rule, if you take money from a buyer for the purchase of goods, and fail to deliver them in a timely manner (less than a month), very bad things can happen to you, the seller, due to then available buyer's remedies under the UCC.

Ecommerce merchants are no exception to any of these rules.
I think this whole thread is rediculous. But with this last post I jist have to ask why have you not posted anything showing the codes they broke or told them these are the laws and here is what you are liable for. I have never heard of the UCC and doubt Im the only one while this whole time we see a vendor making what we believe are reasonable accomodations and you yelling at people that you are right and they are wrong without the codes showing why. Obviously you know much more about the UCC then us so why not share your knowledge?

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to finch1750 For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (04-10-2016)
Old 04-08-2016, 07:56 PM   #107
ATaraxias

Its on page 3...

"Legally, the proper remedy for the buyer (me) in this situation is to buy the part from another vendor, and then turn-around and send the original vendor (CZP) a bill for the price difference along with a bill for incidental damages. (§ 2-712. "Cover"; Buyer's Procurement of Substitute Goods.) By the way, commercial law does see "transportation and care and custody of goods rightfully rejected" as incidental damages. That's right, legally, "box it up yourself and take it to Kinko's" is completely flim-flam if requested by a seller. (§ 2-715. Buyer's Incidental and Consequential Damages.)"
Old 04-08-2016, 08:21 PM   #108
Toyarzee
Shibby!

Drives: '14 White FR-S, '01 turbo mini taco
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Omg this thread is still alive!

I hope CZP actually breaks into your house and steals the rug out from under you along with everything else so you can then say he "literally stole" from you

Kbye
Toyarzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:28 PM   #109
86Mike

Drives: FT-86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyarzee View Post
Omg this thread is still alive!

I hope CZP actually breaks into your house and steals the rug out from under you along with everything else so you can then say he "literally stole" from you

Kbye
@Toyarzee I "literally" just shot myself in the head after reading this thread.

The one thing I did take away from this nonsense is that I need to start doing business with @Mike@CZP (seriously, I'm on your site right now). What a professional way to handle this. Kudos to you. I only wish half of online vendors would treat their customers the same way you did here.
86Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:37 PM   #110
finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Its on page 3...

"Legally, the proper remedy for the buyer (me) in this situation is to buy the part from another vendor, and then turn-around and send the original vendor (CZP) a bill for the price difference along with a bill for incidental damages. (§ 2-712. "Cover"; Buyer's Procurement of Substitute Goods.) By the way, commercial law does see "transportation and care and custody of goods rightfully rejected" as incidental damages. That's right, legally, "box it up yourself and take it to Kinko's" is completely flim-flam if requested by a seller. (§ 2-715. Buyer's Incidental and Consequential Damages.)"
Well, I'm currently on page 3 but I found the post you were referring to anyway on page 1.

So did you follow through with this remedy or if not why? If you know the law why not just go through with it? Seems like you want to make a point so make a point so why not just go through the hassle of trying to force them to pay your invoice + incidental damages which you could argue the shitty charge back fee they pass on falls under

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:29 PM   #111
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post
Well, I'm currently on page 3 but I found the post you were referring to anyway on page 1.

So did you follow through with this remedy or if not why? If you know the law why not just go through with it? Seems like you want to make a point so make a point so why not just go through the hassle of trying to force them to pay your invoice + incidental damages which you could argue the shitty charge back fee they pass on falls under

He's just going to ignore or insult everyone it's not worth reasoning with people like him. Quite frankly it's water under the bridge and everything has been resolved and he's come out worse than the vendor in this case, he has a -1 trader rating now, and also this entire thread will forever taint him as being combative
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
MisterSheep (04-15-2016)
Old 04-15-2016, 11:35 AM   #112
fumanchu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post

because this"expenses reasonably incurred " he knows he can't prove any expenses incurred and even if he manages to, he knows no judge will ever view them as reasonable and will dismiss his case.

If he really does work in commercial law he must be horrible at his job

judge would could dismiss solely based on this:
§ 1-304. Obligation of Good Faith.

Every contract or duty within the Uniform Commercial Code imposes an obligation of good faith in its performance and enforcement.

he showed the opposite and therefore is himself in breach of the UCC.
The Following User Says Thank You to fumanchu1 For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (04-15-2016)