follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2019, 04:52 PM   #15
zberz

Drives: 2015 Lightning Red BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_classic View Post
As for the thread engagement - if you're engaging more than 1 diameter of the threads you should be just fine and unless you're running large spacers you're probably still engaging 1.5x diameter or better. Sorry about your situation with the ARP studs, that sucks. It seems like it would be easier to take the hub fully out to press out/in stud though. The whole hub/bearing carriage is only held in by 4 bolts.

I installed ARP extended studs and use a 15mm spacer and I'm still engaging 1.5x + diameter.
Did pull the rear hubs. I think they were held on mostly by rust, the four bolts were the easy part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
zberz is offline   Reply With Quote