follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 04-21-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
PITTFRS

Drives: 2013 FR-S Hot Lava
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stoptech Stainless Steel lines review

Hello everyone, over the weekend I officially installed first mod on my fr-s. As the title suggests they were stoptech SS lines (I also painted my calipers and upgraded brake fluid while I was at it). Anyway, after I installed them I took it for a drive (I typically am a spirited driver). I have to say I can definitely tell a difference in the way that the brake pedal feels, definitely more firm and I don't have to apply as much pressure to stop. I would recommend these for anyone looking for an affordable way to upgrade their brakes. I still currently have stock pads but I'm sure with a pad and rotor upgrade the difference would be much more noticeable but I wanted to feel the difference with just the lines first (I like doing this with mods). Installation was easy and straight forward and there is already a DIY for it on this forum so it will not be making one. Just wanted to share my experience with everyone!

PS sorry for any errors I'm on my dumb phone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
PITTFRS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PITTFRS For This Useful Post:
Createddeleted (04-21-2014), Khyron686 (06-10-2014), mike_ekim1024 (04-22-2014)