follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions

Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here.

User Tag List

Old 01-27-2016, 06:34 PM   #43
raven1231

Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S, 2016 DGM WRX
Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,667 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLieberman View Post
Haha! I kind of agree on the GTR looks. I like the way it looks; "cool" or "aggressive" are words I'd used to describe it. "Gorgeous", "beautiful", or "sexy", however aren't words I'd use to describe the looks of a GTR.

It's like the same with the WRX/STI. All these Subaru vapelife stage 2 douche nozzles talk about how they're so sexy and blah blah blah... But they're really just sedans with wings and more exhaust tips haha.

I like my STI, but who am I kidding? It ain't a pretty car haha. Different strokes I suppose.
I agree completely lol. My WRX is a great car but definitely looks more like a sedan/family car than a sports car. I can't even begin to understand how some people find some of the old gaudy body styles to be good looking. I mean with names like "blob eye"...
raven1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to raven1231 For This Useful Post:
TylerLieberman (01-27-2016)
Old 01-27-2016, 06:41 PM   #44
Cole
Not a troll

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 5,399 Times in 2,694 Posts
Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLieberman View Post
Haha! I kind of agree on the GTR looks. I like the way it looks; "cool" or "aggressive" are words I'd used to describe it. "Gorgeous", "beautiful", or "sexy", however aren't words I'd use to describe the looks of a GTR.

It's like the same with the WRX/STI. All these Subaru vapelife stage 2 douche nozzles talk about how they're so sexy and blah blah blah... But they're really just sedans with wings and more exhaust tips haha.

I like my STI, but who am I kidding? It ain't a pretty car haha. Different strokes I suppose.
Yup, the WRX and the STi look cool and aggressive. Sexy? Naaaahh
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote